Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
and then there are the rest of us who can't or shouldn't wear a speedo because we dont have enough junk to fill out the material. Wore one years ago but the from just hangs and with a little shrinkage all you see is an acorn.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Get one a size bigger than you need and make sure it has a seam in the front. I used to tuck my dick down between my thighs and the large bulge was only my nuts...This is a picture of one Speedo that I wore years ago.

Attachments

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Simple fix: Do not wear speedos! They are not meant for uncut dudes like us with big packages. There is simply not enough room. That is why the post office carries LARGER boxes. I would recommend doing with regular bathing suits..lol

Since when are speedos only for uncut guys? And since when are uncut guys the only guys with large cocks? I have an entire website with evidence to the contrary. It's LPSG.org. You should look it up sometime :p

Reactions: deleted12595501

brockli

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I never said anything about uncut cocks being the ONLY ones that are large. I was just simply pointing out that he was an Uncut brother. That's all!

sandy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a discussing with my mum recently regarding guys balls showing out of swimwear and its seems quite common, Whereas the speedos show the full outline ( or lunchbox ) as mum calls it , the shorts tend to show the full cock and balls when the guy is lying down as I spotted when I holiday in May. Both my b/f and my mum's b/f showed a lot when lying o the sunbeds. I guess we show a lot of cameltoe also so everyone is happy.

Reactions: ejp

BigCocksDeserveMyWorship

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am on a swim team as well, and I always get this same problem. I just tuck my dick to the side, and just let my balls hang. I know it's super noticeable, but it's worth it. Plus, that's why the girls on my team call me big daddy ;)
Love to see a picture of that :)

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I sit down with my speedo on my balls always poke out the sides...any suggestions on styles/brands that keep everything in (and don't look horrible) ?
I hope you dont get a hardon in your speedo

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Simple fix: Do not wear speedos! They are not meant for uncut dudes like us with big packages. There is simply not enough room. That is why the post office carries LARGER boxes. I would recommend doing with regular bathing suits..lol
What does uncut have to do with it? I don't see the reasoning.

Mike2710

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You are lucky man! It is better if you have bigger dick. I have big dick/balls too, and for me it's no problem with speedo. I wear my cock in up position or up/side to the right. And it is very comfortable. You try up !

Nak Ed

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I sit down with my speedo on my balls always poke out the sides...any suggestions on styles/brands that keep everything in (and don't look horrible) ?
He'll be proud of it and let us envy!