Banana for anal?

btmboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I literally tried a banana the other day with a condom on it - didn't go so well, banana kinda split and went mushy. It was fine because it had the condom on it, but wasn't particularly fun, couldn't really get much in because of the mushing.

I'll try a greener banana like others suggested - not sure I could take a cucumber.

alienwanderer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
try wrapping a paper towel or two around the banana before putting it in the condom to help keep it together…especially if it is ripe...

shayrossen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Speaking of bananas, they are wonderful to masturbate into. Cut off about an inch on each end. Put the banana in the microwave for about 5-7 seconds. Then take a spoon or knife and ease the banana out of its skin. You may need to roll it around in your hands to soften the banana "meat". Now you have a sheath. You may need to trim one end a little more to allow for your penis head to poke through. Apply a little lube to your dick and then slide it into the banana sheath. Stroke away - feels incredible.

Media
Speaking of bananas, they are wonderful to masturbate into. Cut off about an inch on each end. Put the banana in the microwave for about 5-7 seconds. Then take a spoon or knife and ease the banana out of its skin. You may need to roll it around in your hands to soften the banana "meat". Now you have a sheath. You may need to trim one end a little more to allow for your penis head to poke through. Apply a little lube to your dick and then slide it into the banana sheath. Stroke away - feels incredible.

That's a good idea. I'll do that if using it as a dildo proves unsuccessful :)
Thanks!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well what's the point when there are clearly so many other things you can use, they may be practical but hey ...:tongue::rolleyes:

Well some men are afraid of parents/roommates/spouses discovering sex toys and so they try to make do with other things.

I like dildos. You can choose how firm or soft it is, the surface texture, shape and size of it. They work really well.

I just thought of the guy who's deployed who's looking for a discreet anal toy, but depending on where he's deployed he may not have access to lots of bananas.

Media
Well some men are afraid of parents/roommates/spouses discovering sex toys and so they try to make do with other things.

I like dildos. You can choose how firm or soft it is, the surface texture, shape and size of it. They work really well.

I just thought of the guy who's deployed who's looking for a discreet anal toy, but depending on where he's deployed he may not have access to lots of bananas.

I guess it's just because bananas are easy to get hold of. lol :smile:

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

and the last step.. eat the results! :)