Banana for anal?

beachlooking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey Guys - I've got a personal question, and dont know how to start a new conversation -- Anyway, My Lover for the past several years has got a larger dick than mine. I have always been a top - but decided to switch up. I Love him, and his dick - but it is tooo large for me. I dont want to tell him how bad it hurts - cause he likes the switch. Any ideas?? Please Help??

If you dont want to answer on this post - send me a personal email to Cruise.Trip@yahoo.com

Thanks Guys.... :confused:

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OMG, buy a dildo! The rough end that a banana has will tear up your insides. Maybe a cucumber would be better, but watch out because it has no base like a dildo and it can go all the way up and get stuck.. that's a great trip to the ER. You may be able to just push it out, but that is not always the case. Be careful what you put up your butt... there are all kinds of great toys you can get for butt play.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in the grocery store once and I saw a guy who was obviously gay. He was checking out the cucumbers and was very casually gripping them to check their girth. This was all done to look like he was just checking the merchandise. We made eye contact and both of us laughed a bit. It was a nice bonding moment. I tried to find him later in the store to see what cucumbers he had selected!

Media
OMG, buy a dildo! The rough end that a banana has will tear up your insides. Maybe a cucumber would be better, but watch out because it has no base like a dildo and it can go all the way up and get stuck.. that's a great trip to the ER. You may be able to just push it out, but that is not always the case. Be careful what you put up your butt... there are all kinds of great toys you can get for butt play.

When I used the banana I cut the rough end off but managed not to break the banana skin so it was all good :)

Media
I was in the grocery store once and I saw a guy who was obviously gay. He was checking out the cucumbers and was very casually gripping them to check their girth. This was all done to look like he was just checking the merchandise. We made eye contact and both of us laughed a bit. It was a nice bonding moment. I tried to find him later in the store to see what cucumbers he had selected!

That's actually a pretty funny story :D

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
sounds like the beginning of wonderful friendship! :biggrin1: