Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So a quick story. This is a gym not a bar story. But well - anyway. I'm a grower - not a shower. So after my workout a while back I went to take a shower. I don't care to do the cover dance, so I went in after hanging my towel up and showered. It had been a LONG day so I was enjoying my shower.

Aparently another guy joined me in the shower directly next to mine. He started a conversation about the weather (yes - really he did) and I hadn't noticed that I was maybe 1/2 hard. I happened to glance down and he was saluting himself about the same size as me. We continued on without our conversation. I finished first and as I prepared to walk out he made some comment about "don't forget to put your weapon back in it's holster dude! Hope that safety is on!"

I laughed back at him and muttered "Yes it is, no worries."

Great guy, we've chatted several times. He's not shy at all - very refreshing.

Didn't mean to hijack this threat BTW.

Reactions: notN2pussy
D

deleted136887

Care to translate?
was a afrikaans [sort of] reply to durbanville guy and durbanatom really...
the point being one meets people in the most out of the way unexpected places speaking one's language.

Last edited by a moderator:

chigitychaunc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, but there are many of us who would so LOVE it if you did!

Take a peek its human nature. Dont ogle it or make noises. Know what i mean jellybean?

Ive had guys stand in the urinal right next to me and start breathing heavy its just awkward. I also think 9 times out 10 that gawker is a closeted individual who cant admit to himself or others that he likes men so he gets his jollies off in the bathroom being a creepskate. Ive never had an uncomfortable bathroom situation with an outwardly gay man.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ja!
amazing .
Anywhere one goes in the world.
I have been at a urinal in Sakhalin after getting absolutely gaar on cheap vodka and some boerseun next to me says: jirre jisses ou broer dis mos nou n lekker piel daai. jy naai seker hiedie russiese stukkies stukkend!
Good ego boost that was...

Translation:-

Jesus my brother, that's very nice cock you have, I'm sure that you have more than your share of these Russian chicks.

Grower82

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Usually I don't react because I don't really care.

Only one time, when it was a guy at work I didn't like, I stretched it out, stepped back slightly and held it at the base so that he could easily see everything, since I presumed he had a little dick and would be bothered by it. And it worked. He rushed out and later stared at my crotch with a very unhappy look on his face the next time I saw him in a hallway.

Why do you think he assumed you had a small dick?

D

deleted136887

Same way I usually handle it. I hold it lightly until the pee stops, shake it a few times, and pop it back in. Then I zip up, wash up, and stagger back into the bar.
haha .
zombie thread.
stagger indeed.

girthyhead

Sexy Member
Media
In a casual / work setting I was interacting with a guy who was a good bit shorter than I am, with a compact build. His asian girlfriend was always in the area visiting with other people but I did not meet her. I thought he was an attractive fellow but didn't think more about it---he was quiet and thoughtful when he spoke. I thought his reserved manner was sexy. Later that evening, when I hadn't seen him in a couple hours, I went to the restroom---the event was in a musuem. There were two urinals side by side with no divider. Right as I walked in, so did he so we kind of laughed and said, "Oh there you are" or words to that effect. There was one closed stall in the restroom with someone taking a leak in it so there was no option but to stand side by side at the urinals and unzip. My dick was far thicker and a bit longer than his, but I was amazed how beautiful his cock was. His skin was so fair and milky, like a woman's, and the penis came out of a mass of dark hair so perfectly, longer than I would have thought for a short guy, and flawless. He held his shirt up so I could see his smooth belly with a faint trail to his bush. Without a word we both took a bit of time to produce a stream, and it seemed to be a fair amount of time before we simultaneously began to shake and tuck things back in. It was a rather sensual experience. I felt like the checking out had been mutual and interesting to both of us. I hadn't exactly forgotton about him, but recently he popped into my mind for no reason, and on a whim I googled him. When I saw the picture of him standing in the musuem that night, a photo the press had taken, it took me immediately back to that moment in the restroom, and the sight of that handsome photo took me right to the edge all over again.

daltran7

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I think it's a guy bonding moment (I'm still closeted except to a few friends). Most of my college buds (they were all straight but me) weren't pull-through-the-zipper types; a row of urinals in the dorm bathroom but were the low kind with no dividers or way to hide.... as such we all would undo the buttons or zippers (if didn't drop pants to knees) and pull out cock, balls, and all and stand there chatting. Sometimes a long time before a drop was spilled and half-chubs 90% of the time, and sometimes a left hand on the wall to point Johnson more towards the floor, no one cared. Talking all the time. The hands on hips or behind the back were my favorite. I didn't have that kind of comaraderie growing up so it was very cool to me (even though I was attracted to all of them). It was liberating and free and wasn't sexual at all. It's sad to see everything sexualized these days...

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This very thing happened to me no long ago. The guy standing next to me was looking at my cock like he was in a daze. I finally looked at him and said "man do you suck?'

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
I would be far more freaked about being ogled when im picking my nose in a private moment rather than when im having a piss.

There is no harm in looking at a mans face phallus or physique in a semi public setting so whats the big deal.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just posted this on another thread:

I was in a club the other day where the three urinals were quite close together. When I was in there, this guy at the next one, clearly tipsy was staring at my cock. At one point he looked up at me and then looked back down to my cock again.