Barack Obama

Markarena

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
According to The Bulge Report, the Prez is very average.

The day before his first Inauguration, he and Michelle went to do a day of community service. He had on the tightest khaki jeans you ever saw. Most amazing bubble ass! I absolutely could not believe how huge it was!

cliftoncock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know I'm British (and perhaps not entitled to comment?) but I reckon Barack Obama is the best President since JFK. Maybe since FDR.

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I got to see President Obama get off the plane in Orlando, FL. on television. The wind was blowing against the front part of the clothing and the camera was positioned where his body fit in the frame. I swear I see his cock to the left and it moved up and down as he came down the steps as he deboarded the plane. I don't know about length, but only girth can make that movement in the front of the trousers. I didn't fall in love, or run and jack off. But, I think what he has is very pleasant. I am going to put his as a 7 and on the thick side. LOL!

Reactions: debanche

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I find the idea of looking at Obama's nude crotch about as appealing as looking at Hillary Clinton with legs wide apart, and no panties. It might be a turn on for Huma, but I think I would want to puke looking at either.

Reactions: 1Cody

clarkwest

Superior Member
Media
if i understand the gist of this forum correctly it's mainly about male celebs ect.. and what we all wonder their endowments to be. also basically admiring what we find attractive about them. since the overwhelming posts are about men i assume the people commenting and posting must be bi or gay. so regardless if you think Mr. Obama is attractive or hung it's so weird that there would be such childish or negative comments about him. whatever your party affiliation happens to be no one can deny he has done far and away more for the LGBT people/kids of America than any other politician in our history. so lighten up. if you don't like someone why go on their thread? grow up you corny haters.

LGBT issues

LGBT in the military
He stated his opposition to the United States' military's "Don't ask, don't tell" policy, and signed a bill repealing it during his Presidency.

LGBT and hate crimes
On October 28, 2009 Obama signed the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act, which added gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability to the federal hate crimes law.

LGBT and anti-discrimination laws
Obama has said that he would sign into law the Employment Non-Discrimination Act which if passed would prohibit discrimination in hiring and employment on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.

On July 21, 2014, Obama signed Executive Order 13672, adding "gender identity" to the categories protected against discrimination in hiring in the federal civilian workforce and both "sexual orientation" and gender identity" to the categories protected against discrimination in hiring and employment on the part of federal government contractors and sub-contractors.

LGBT adoption
Obama has said that he supports same sex couples adopting children. Obama extended the Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993 to cover employees taking unpaid leave to care for the children of same-sex partners.[32]

LGBT and religion
Obama was criticized[who?] for inviting Reverend Donnie McClurkin, Mary Mary and Reverend Hezekiah Walker – who all have a history of making anti-gay remarks – to participate in a three-day gospel music campaign tour called "Embrace the Courage", as part of Obama's "40 Days of Faith and Family" campaign in South Carolina.The Obama campaign responded to criticism in a press release, saying, "I strongly believe that African Americans and the LGBT community must stand together in the fight for equal rights. And so I strongly disagree with Reverend McClurkin's views and will continue to fight for these rights as president of the United States to ensure that America is a country that spreads tolerance instead of division."For events held Sunday, October 28, 2007, Obama added Reverend Andy Sidden, an openly gay pastor.

Openly-LGBT appointees
Sharon Lubinski, the first openly gay woman in her position, was formally nominated the U.S. marshal for the Minnesota district by President Obama on October 2009 and then confirmed by the Senate in December 2009. On January 4, 2010, Amanda Simpson was appointed by Obama the Senior Technical Advisor to the Department of Commerce, being possibly the first transgender person appointed to a government post by a US President. Monique Dorsainvil has served as the Deputy Director of Advance and Special Events[39] and Director of Planning and Events for Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs before accepting the position of White House’s LGBT liaison in 2014.

clarkwest

Superior Member
Media
Same-sex marriage
Obama supported legalizing same-sex marriage when he first ran for the Illinois Senate in 1996, was undecided about legalizing same-sex marriage when he ran for re-election to the Illinois Senate in 1998, and supported civil unions but not same-sex marriage when he ran for the U.S. Senate in 2004 and for U.S. President in 2008. Obama voted against the Federal Marriage Amendment which would have defined marriage as the union of one man and one woman, but stated in a 2008 interview that he personally believed that marriage is "between a man and a woman" and that he is "not in favor of gay marriage."He supported civil unions that would establish legal standing equal to that of marriage for same-sex couples, but believed that decisions about the definition of marriage should be left to the states.

In December 2008, Obama called for the repeal of the federal Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA).

On May 15, 2008, in a statement in response to the ruling of the California Supreme Court, Obama announced his opposition to Proposition 8, an initiative measure proposed for the 2008 California General Election ballot that would amend the California Constitution to define marriage as the union of a man and a woman. In a letter read to the Alice B. Toklas LGBT Democratic Club on June 29, 2008, Obama reiterated his opposition to the proposed amendment, stating that he supports extending "fully equal rights and benefits to same-sex couples under both state and federal law."

clarkwest

Superior Member
Media
On May 9, 2012, Obama told an interviewer that he supported same-sex marriage. He was the first sitting U.S. President to do so.

Obama stated:

... over the course of several years as I have talked to friends and family and neighbors when I think about members of my own staff who are in incredibly committed monogamous relationships, same-sex relationships, who are raising kids together, when I think about those soldiers or airmen or Marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf and yet feel constrained, even now that Don't Ask Don't Tell is gone, because they are not able to commit themselves in a marriage, at a certain point I've just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same sex couples should be able to get married.

On May 9, 2012, Obama told an interviewer that he supported same-sex marriage. He was the first sitting U.S. President to do so.

Obama stated:

... over the course of several years as I have talked to friends and family and neighbors when I think about members of my own staff who are in incredibly committed monogamous relationships, same-sex relationships, who are raising kids together, when I think about those soldiers or airmen or Marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf and yet feel constrained, even now that Don't Ask Don't Tell is gone, because they are not able to commit themselves in a marriage, at a certain point I've just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same sex couples should be able to get married.

clarkwest

Superior Member
Media
On March 1, 2013, Obama, speaking about Hollingsworth v. Perry, the U.S. Supreme Court case about Proposition 8, he said:

When the Supreme Court asks do you think that the California law, which doesn't provide any rationale for discriminating against same-sex couples other than just the notion that, well, they're same-sex couples -- if the Supreme Court asks me or my attorney general or solicitor general, 'Do we think that meets constitutional muster?' I felt it was important for us to answer that question honestly. And the answer is no.

The administration's brief did not describe all state bans on same-sex marriage unconstitutional, but argued that the proper standard to apply to laws that use sexual orientation as a category is "heightened scrutiny", which legal observers say no state ban could survive.

In October 2014, President Obama told an interviewer: "Ultimately, I think the Equal Protection Clause does guarantee same-sex marriage in all fifty states". He praised the way the U.S. Supreme Court had addressed the issue: "There have been times where the stars were aligned and the Court, like a thunderbolt, issues a ruling like Brown v. Board of Education, but that's pretty rare. And, given the direction of society, for the Court to have allowed the process to play out the way it has may make the shift less controversial and more lasting."