Barack Obama

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Eh, Im going with 6 incher.

I'm sure it will shribble to 4' during the poll results.

Any of the big candidates are going to tell the public whatever they want to hear. He's in it for the big bucks.
His Saturday Night Life skit made me want to vomit.
The USA isn't ready for a president with any background of muslim.
Too many have been brainwashed into thinking this "War on terror" is all the mid-easts fault, instead of taking a closer look at who were the real culprits.

So far, all that I've heard is Ron Paul being down to earth, and For the Middle class.
I need to do more investigation as we get closer to election time.
But from what I've heard...so far is that his whole campain is completely budget balanced, and based on how much his whole campaign is being Hushed....Id say the others are hiding something.

C

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you suddenly think this is a politicval forum. It's a fantasy forum. Go elsewhere if you want to discuss politics.

Thats the beauty of this board, and its topics.
Topics are touched upon, and spur more thoughts.

Once your here longer, you'll start to understand on how it all flows.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dont know, nor do I want to know. This guy seriously gives me the creeps. The more I look at him in the debates, the more creeped out I get. Cant put my finger on exactly why...because I acutally liked him in the early days. I no longer get the prez vibe from him.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Additionally, Mrs. Obama doesn't strike me as the type of woman that is going to hook up with a little dicked man or one that can't get down and eat some mean gash.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jhbufford said:
Hey Dano-- I thought you joined this forum because, as you said.... "hello everyone, I am Deno and hoped to come here for something different. I am fascinated by large ones and hoped to get to see some." I gues you havew changed your opinion of why you joined this forum because now, in this forum, you don't want to discuss or read about endowments, but want to discuss politics. Did you go to the wrong forum by mistake? I thought, as you said, you cam here for something different, but nyou are only adding the same old same old about politics -- which do not belong here. Lighten up girl!
the threasd started out asking if anyone saw his cock, turned to religion next then politics. Now you comment on my post and you tell me to lighten up?, and by the way theres nothing about me thats a girl. If you can't see that what I posted is not political but satire. Its you that need to lighten up or get a getter grip of the english language.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Obama's hot...and in case you haven't noticed he has a very, very nice ass...and I am betting for hung.
That's exactly what I was going to mention! I'm not all that into him, but I do appreciate his ass.:biggrin: It's certainly a nice change from the usual flat-assed politician.

K

kundalinikat

He's probably average. He just doesn't have that much of a swagger and/or he's just not that much of a dick. (He's my favorite candidate though)

And if anyone is ignorant enough to think he is faking his religious faith, you should read the chapter in his first book, about his experience of accepting and converting to Christianity. For what it's worth his faith is genuine.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You know how you get a 'gut' that someone is, or istn't? my gut says he is avg...

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Math don't have anything to do with it.
I knew a guy in college who is 6'10 with huge hands and feet and average ears but has a dick that is only 3" hard and about the same circumference as your thumb.
I also know this other guy who is about 5'5" with small hands and feet and average ears whose dick is about 9"x5.5".

I, myself, am 5'9" with average hands. I wear a size 9 ring. I wear size 11 shoes. My ears are small. But my dick is 10.5"x6.5".