Barack Obama

S

SirConcis

I heard Obama's father was Kenyan. Would lead credence to a long penis.

Woudl be interesting to find out if he was circumcised due to Kenyan traditions, or muslim roots, or just because he was born in the USA and cut by default without reason.

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I heard Obama's father was Kenyan. Would lead credence to a long penis.

Woudl be interesting to find out if he was circumcised due to Kenyan traditions, or muslim roots, or just because he was born in the USA and cut by default without reason.

With his father and step-father both being Muslim, I would imagine he was circumsised for religious reasons.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Interesting to you and maybe a few others but I wouldn't give a Tinker's Damn to know. I imagine most Americans and most LPSG members would feel the same. It isn't relevant to me.

I also wouldn't care to know what his "endowment" is.

D

deleted32404

Well, FIRST of all, the guys is AMAZINGLY charismatic. That is hard to dispute. We haven't had that good an orator around the political scene for a LONG time. Now, as far as his cock is concerned....my highly honed instincts tell me that he has a very pretty and above average cock with low hangers. Don't ask me why....I have somehow developed a good track record for these sorts of things. BUT, my BIG issue with him is that he is STILL a smoker. In this day and age, it is unconscionable to have a cigarette smoker as our leader. If he doesn't "get" the devastation caused by this lethal product, than he does NOT have the judgment necessary to be president....IMHO.

Manraker

Sexy Member
Media
Is there a president of the United States from the
past that you suspect was hung like a... donkey?

I agree that old Abe was hung huge. Honest!

widenine

Experimental Member
Media
why is it that anyone who claims to be above 8.5-9 inches rarely has a pic?

well some do but have benefited by photoshop

Here you go, man. It's just me.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Does anyone have the photos of him on the beach? Maybe his swimsuit will give us some idea, at least if he's a shower.
Like this one?
PH2007010801538.jpg

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
There is just something about that guy I just don't trust. He sounds good but not in a convincing way. For me more like one of those money making TV televangelist preachers. I also hate to admit it, but I can't get passed his name. Sounds to close to Osama. I know it's weird, the color of his skin is meaningless to me but I can't get passed the name, but that's the way it is. I'm a Republican anyway so it's a mute point for my vote.

Thats "Moot" its a moot point,,,lol damn Republican lol

miss minty

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Barack Obama can sure say the word change. thats just great. lets elect an inexperienced president just cause he knows how to use smoke and mirrors.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just saw a thread from drifterwood,tiring of all the Clinton/Obama political type threads.
So to throw a bone in the race is Obama hung or not?
I remember the excitement my friend and I had on the first day of gym class with the new black kid there.(brooklyn ny 69')Was what we heard true?
Well there goes that myth,utterd my friend John upon seeing the guy.Just think 8th graders!!!!!Ha Ha Ha:smile:

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah I tried to make fun of it as well, by abandoning my support for Obama and encouraging Marion Barry to run (as a joke) and people thought Barry seriously announced himself as a candidate and that I was serious about his chances of winning. :rolleyes:

Here's hoping Obama is packin' not that it matters.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To be a President you should be packing(Putin),but Hillary's got a double ended stryker dildo.