Baseball hotties

jonboi713

1st Like
Media
my phillies are the world phucking champions! And talking bout hot baseball players, what about Cole Hamels? Chase Utley? Pat Burrell was amazing in his younger days! Even Jason Werth has that trashy hot thing going on!

qazplm#1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My St. Louis Cardinals are THE hottest team in MLB!

Albert Pujols
Brendan Ryan
Joel Pineiro
Adam Wainwright
Skip Schumaker
Rick Ankiel
Colby Rasmus
Mark DeRosa
and...THE Hottest stud in baseball today
Matt Holliday (pics below)

Attachments

justnjockbball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Id still love to get into Chipper Jones pants... god the man is fuckin' hawt. As a kid I always noticed his nice bulge too... cup sure, but just imagine whats in that cup... yum give me his cum.

Reactions: russthewriter59

qazplm#1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OH MY GOD!

On the Fox Sports Midwest broadcast of the LA Dodgers-Cardinals game tonight, they had some locker room footage during the game of a pre-taped event involving dogs being shown around the facilities. ANYWAY, some of the Cardinal players walked by during this deal and YUMMY!!! Rick Ankiel in a cut off shirt (he has tat's) and big arms...BUT the BIG THING was...A MATT HOLLIDAY BULGE SHOT! IT WAS FANTASTIC.

Of course, my DVD drive on my computer isn't working for some reason (any help?!?!?!), but I did tape the game and put it on a DVD. I might have to take a picture of the TV screen while the DVD is playing in order to get the pics on here, not the best deal because images always look washed out when I do that, but it's the best I can do right now.

I'll be back later with the pics of Matt Holliday's bulge!!!!

Matt had a healthy bulge, by the way!

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HEY DUDE!

Thanks for the PIX! I hate to disappoint you but I am sure that what you have recorded is a PIC of a bulge created by a JOCKSTRAP +CUP. That is typical gear for baseball players.

Thanks any way!

RICKY_27:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

qazplm#1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HEY DUDE!

Thanks for the PIX! I hate to disappoint you but I am sure that what you have recorded is a PIC of a bulge created by a JOCKSTRAP +CUP. That is typical gear for baseball players.

Thanks any way!

RICKY_27:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

With all due respect, I know that baseball players wear cups and jock straps.

But this was HOURS BEFORE the game and the players just had on normal pre-game clothes. He didn't have a cup, but he may have been wearing a jock strap (I doubt it though.) ANYWAY, my main point is that the crappy way I'm forced to share these pics with you makes his bulge look fake or enchanced. But if I could take screen caps of the video, you'd see that it is a real bulge not enchanced by a cup.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HEY MAN!

Sure sorry for the f-up! I didn't read that you said the PIX you posted were BEFORE the game! I gotta agree with you the dude is PACKIN BIIIIIIIIG TIME. In fact, he prolly has to have a CUSTOM MADE STRAP to hold his BIIIIIIIIIG CUM BAG and SPERM CANNON !! LOL:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Sorry for the mistake! RICKY_27