basketball shorts

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do it every now and then when the mood strikes me. It is super freeing I just and I love the feel on my cock swinging when I walk. It is nice to get the looks sometimes too.

I was on the train the other day and this dude was standing in front of where I was sitting. He started to get a bit of a boner and I looked up at him to see what was going on in his head. he made no notion of it. I looked back down and it was fully hard, moving down his leg and THROBBING. I looked back up and he just gave me an embarressed smile. Super hot.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a few errands to run the other day. As I was headed out the door, my wife asked where the hell I was going. I told her that I had a few things to do. She said not like that you're not. I honestly had no idea what she was talking about or how I looked. She told me to get some underwear on or change my shorts. Things were showing a bit too much and she didn't want a bunch of women following me home. I usually go commando but I guess that it's not a good idea with the white shorts.

I recreated the scene yesterday to see what she meant. Of course, I was a little more aroused in this photo.

Attachments

lvcock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sean69 - those are some great pics. Love them! Post so more. Thanks for sharing man.

I walk around a lot with no underwear and basketball shorts to. It's a great feeling and love the attention.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A young man showed up last week at work in the call center with clingy basketball shorts.. I am not sure if he knew he was making a show, but his glans and part of his shaft was clearly outlined :) very nice