Bathmate Goliath

B_penispenispenis37

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dude I had the same exact problem! Upward curve and thick too! Nowhere near enough length for it to be a problem, but fitting my hard cock inside that thing is a problem with the girth.

But I stopped caring because my cock is really just awesome the way it is and that thing is a goddamn pain in the ass to use.

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
has anyone had permanent gains using this thing? I used on eyears ago but got not permanent gains, maybe i didnt use it long enough.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
has anyone had permanent gains using this thing? I used on eyears ago but got not permanent gains, maybe i didnt use it long enough.

I don't think you can get permanent gains from pumping unless you are REALLY hardcore about it, following a strict routine and doing it for years... I am not that disciplined... But I guess it's possible?

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I gained ~3/4" in girth just using Bathmate over 14 months... I would have done it with the manual PE exercises but I was living with too many people to be consistent. Still, the Bathmate gains came and were maintainable. Bathmate actually helped me maintain prior PE gains... I have the whole story in my sig

col1974

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
had the opportunity to try a bathmate and compare against a separate cylinder and pump combo. Suction is stronger than expected, didn't need to use lube although I'm sure a water based lube wouldn't hurt. Got me chubbed up pretty quickly, to the point that the hercules left gator marks in my swollen root within the recommended max of 20 mins. Having said that, wasn't expecting the suction to be so strong and have given myself some little petetchia. Now I've learnt from my over-enthusiasm, I think I will enjoy this a great deal!
After experimenting a little more, I'll seriously consider getting one. Much less faff than a two part arrangement, and with speed and dexterity can be filled and used when in the shower, not just the bath! Thanks sex-toy lender!!

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I gained ~3/4" in girth just using Bathmate over 14 months... I would have done it with the manual PE exercises but I was living with too many people to be consistent. Still, the Bathmate gains came and were maintainable. Bathmate actually helped me maintain prior PE gains... I have the whole story in my sig

Are you sure you gained that much? I might try using it again if so...... even if i dont get any gains its still fun seing how huge your flacid cock is straight from getting out of the bath lol

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you sure you gained that much? I might try using it again if so...... even if i dont get any gains its still fun seing how huge your flacid cock is straight from getting out of the bath lol

absolutely I'm def sure. I used the bathmate as a standalone for over a year. I gained significant girth. Key is obviously consistency. haha- walking around the house after a shower with Bathmate is one of my favorite parts of the day. donk donk haha

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
absolutely I'm def sure. I used the bathmate as a standalone for over a year. I gained significant girth. Key is obviously consistency. haha- walking around the house after a shower with Bathmate is one of my favorite parts of the day. donk donk haha
How long did you use it for each session?

kiddinamit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I use it a little longer than the 20 min Bathmate says. 10-20 min I definitely will notice a difference but my body reacts well to using up to 30 min. I've posted about it on other Bathmate threads on my girlfriends reaction to my cock in her after using it (she goes wild and has commented every time on how much bigger I am than usual) but heres an example from this past saturday. I used it in the bath for 20 min then another 10 min while I was kneeling at edge of the bed going down on her. I slipped it off (she didnt even know I was using it because lights were off) and in my own hand it felt as fat as a soda can, biggest girth I have gotten from it yet. She was screaming so loud in pleasure and probably some pain too while fucking and she loved every second of it, she seemed like she was hyper ventilating almost from pleasure. Afterwards she asked me to get an ice pack for her she couldnt walk. she kept an ice pack on her pussy all night and still walked funny next day. She told me and her friends she felt like I was fucking her with a baseball bat.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

usually ~12minutes... sometimes I go 10min and 10min.. it keeps the suction tight. in the ~14months where I JUST used Bathmate... I'd go for just 1 - 12min session nearly everyday.
im going to put up some real specifics on how to use the bathmate for max gains (based on my experience)

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've posted about it on other Bathmate threads on my girlfriends reaction to my cock in her after using it (she goes wild and has commented every time on how much bigger I am than usual) but heres an example from this past saturday. I used it in the bath for 20 min then another 10 min while I was kneeling at edge of the bed going down on her. I slipped it off (she didnt even know I was using it because lights were off) and in my own hand it felt as fat as a soda can, biggest girth I have gotten from it yet. She was screaming so loud in pleasure and probably some pain too while fucking and she loved every second of it, she seemed like she was hyper ventilating almost from pleasure. Afterwards she asked me to get an ice pack for her she couldnt walk. she kept an ice pack on her pussy all night and still walked funny next day. She told me and her friends she felt like I was fucking her with a baseball bat.

awesome isn't it?? haha

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

Account Disabled
Media
Keep in mind, Good_Looking_Loser is working on "brown dick", so you may want to research his routine a bit. :biggrin1:

Just joking GLL. I'm actually very surprised nobody commented on that thread. I thought the LPSG community had tons of pumpers, and the only mentions I ever hear of discoloration from PE are related to that. You may want to back down on the pumps and replace it with more manual stuff if it gets too bad.

Take Care

Media
Vacuum pumps of any kind appear from some studies to be ineffective in increasing penis size and can be dangerous. The ineffectiveness seems to be result from the mechanism of vacuum applied to the penis can draw more than just blood to the penis, especially lymph fluid. Once there in substantial amounts it can be difficult to get rid of. Furthermore this lymph fluid does not go into the pockets where blood that creates erections pools up. Apparently blood engorgement is comprimised by this lymph pooling so net dick girth increase is little if any. It appears that you must separate blood travel from other fluids to the dick to accomplish a meaningful increase over time. This is best accomplished by getting a semii-hard on and clamping a hand securely around dick base and neck of the head and squeezing together (using of course only blood as the enlarging fluid which of course is what gives us our nice fat hard dicks. Good luck.

pickle2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
is there any other site that offer the bathmate for cheaper? $150 is ridiculous.
also has anyone been able to get a discount or coupon for it?

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Keep in mind, Good_Looking_Loser is working on "brown dick", so you may want to research his routine a bit. :biggrin1:

Just joking GLL. I'm actually very surprised nobody commented on that thread. I thought the LPSG community had tons of pumpers, and the only mentions I ever hear of discoloration from PE are related to that. You may want to back down on the pumps and replace it with more manual stuff if it gets too bad.

Take Care

ohh I kinda like the contrast... it was from jelqing however.. not from the Bathmate. had the 'brown' dick before I bought the Bathmate haha

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Vacuum pumps of any kind appear from some studies to be ineffective in increasing penis size and can be dangerous. The ineffectiveness seems to be result from the mechanism of vacuum applied to the penis can draw more than just blood to the penis, especially lymph fluid. Once there in substantial amounts it can be difficult to get rid of. Furthermore this lymph fluid does not go into the pockets where blood that creates erections pools up. Apparently blood engorgement is comprimised by this lymph pooling so net dick girth increase is little if any. It appears that you must separate blood travel from other fluids to the dick to accomplish a meaningful increase over time. This is best accomplished by getting a semii-hard on and clamping a hand securely around dick base and neck of the head and squeezing together (using of course only blood as the enlarging fluid which of course is what gives us our nice fat hard dicks. Good luck.
Got cites on those studies? You DO know that penis pumps are being used these days for rehab after prostate surgery, to keep function and size afterward until things are working better on their own?

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Got cites on those studies? You DO know that penis pumps are being used these days for rehab after prostate surgery, to keep function and size afterward until things are working better on their own?

that's interesting. I'm not surprised. my erections got better and better from bathmate and jelqing over the years.