Battlestar Galactica Season Finale (spoilers)

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've heard the show is good, but somehow I can't force myself to watch it. I tried for 10 minutes once and was bored and confused.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:biggrin1: She's a saucy bitch too (which I mean in the best possible way). Friend of mine asked them ('buck, Mme President & #6) if they've ever used "frack" in real life and Katee said "Not really, I like 'fuck' too much."

I found her refreshingly normal, and refreshingly normal-sized. Most actresses her age that I've met look alarmingly skinny in person, or otherwise unhealthy. She just looks like a normal (strikingly hot) woman. And she's a broad with a filthy sense of humor. What's not to love? :tongue:

Thanks, man...you just confirmed my fantasy. If I ever get out to lala-land again, I'm gonna hang with you!

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
However, I agree with Hazelgod. Something is going on. It's still mid-season. Perhaps it was a vision someone was having. Perhaps it's an old outpost (a 14th colony, if you will). Could it be Kobol? Is it a Cylon trick? Could it have been a Cylon planet destroyed by their own civil war?

The Cylons all looked as confused and devastated as the humans did in that final scene; I didn't get the impression they knew what happened either. Not that that means anything given Cylon programming. :cool: I think back to Apollo's line about "whatever it is, humans and Cylons were meant to discover it together" and wonder.

Another great mystery to ponder for the next (god help us) seven months.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, man...you just confirmed my fantasy. If I ever get out to lala-land again, I'm gonna hang with you!

Consider the invitation open, HG. :cool: You might have to flash me once or twice to keep my attention on getting you in front of the right people though. :biggrin1::tongue:

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No problem...I've been told my nipples are hawt. :biggrin1:

Knock it off, Hazel. You've already switched back to my favorite avatar (so far). Now you're just pouring gasoline on the fire. :tongue:

unique_exposure

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The destroyed city reminded me of Brooklyn.
Didn't Gaeta check the location against the zodiac constellations (from the Athena Temple dreamy bit) right before they juimped?

Agreed though, seems a bit early to find the real Earth. Hopefully there will be plenty of twists remaining.