Bbw enjoyment

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I'm curious. Do fit men enjoy the company of bigger women? Like actually find their stomachs just as sexy as flat ones? Yes, I have one so I'm curious.

Certainly. Like all attraction though, it varies from one woman to the next (I've found many such women quite attractive, but it's not just any woman).

Melinahalfbreedintx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have always been into bigger girls, even before my accident. I love the softness. I've dated thin women and it's not the same. In my experience, big girls are less caught up with the thin fads and competition of fashion necessities, so they usually put more effort into the time together...Instead of worrying that they're the host in the room.

That right there makes them more beautiful to me. I'll generally pursue a big girl over the stereotypical model type any day.
Certainly. Like all attraction though, it varies from one woman to the next (I've found many such women quite attractive, but it's not just any woman).
well of course.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In general, my preferences run from fit/shapely women to "thick" women, who have curves in all the right places.
Sorry to say that BBW women are not my "type". At the same time, rail thin, zero body fat women aren't my type either!

All of the above are what is going to catch my eye. Of course, personality, likability, and chemistry are all factors as well.

Reactions: Hatt_101

Melinahalfbreedintx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In general, my preferences run from fit/shapely women to "thick" women, who have curves in all the right places.
Sorry to say that BBW women are not my "type". At the same time, rail thin, zero body fat women aren't my type either!

All of the above are what is going to catch my eye. Of course, personality, likability, and chemistry are all factors as well.
Well of course... I'm just curious is all. Because, the norm is thin usually not to many men admit that they like bigger women.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel like some people hate on "thin" women and think just because a girl is in shape shes a bad person. as a personal trainer and varsity athlete many of the girls i know, and are attracted to, are like me as they are either on a team or trainers as well. There are plenty of women that are slim but still thick Jada Sevens is good example of this she is not big by any means but very curvy with a lot of ass.

And im all for people being proud of their body type but alot of the ways people seem to do that for bigger people, is by making slim people seem like they are bad. What this girl is talking about in this video is basically what people do especially in that song all about that base:

Melinahalfbreedintx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I feel like some people hate on "thin" women and think just because a girl is in shape shes a bad person. as a personal trainer and varsity athlete many of the girls i know, and are attracted to, are like me as they are either on a team or trainers as well. There are plenty of women that are slim but still thick Jada Sevens is good example of this she is not big by any means but very curvy with a lot of ass.

And im all for people being proud of their body type but alot of the ways people seem to do that for bigger people, is by making slim people seem like they are bad. What this girl is talking about in this video is basically what people do especially in that song all about that base:
I didn't mean to insult thin women by any means. I was just curious if there were men who are genuinely attracted to "fat" as men who are attracted to thin, skinny, fit, or thick women.

Reactions: Hatt_101

Melinahalfbreedintx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh i didnt mean that you were. your question was good i just mean in general alot of guys do that when they say they like big girls they put down other girls, as if it will make the big girl like them more.
Oh, true. But, that's society for some reason. For example: women will judge other women more harsh then men will any day. I fortunately have not had negative comments my way (or at least in ear rang) but I have heard others talked about.

verybored

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's nothing wrong with some belly. I like to think of myself as being pretty fit and I love thick women. A belly normally comes with that. For me, it's not that I seek out women with a belly specifically, it just comes with the territory and that's perfectly ok with me.

Reactions: Melinahalfbreedintx

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmm, I'm just curious if some men lust after a big belly like some do after a flat one.

Not to make a general statement; but for every woman's body type that exists , there are men somewhere who pursue and lust after them.