bbw looking for a man...

BiGirl21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey everyone!

I am new to this cite, and I am looking for someone interested in my type. I am a BBW but I am not extrememly huge..
I have large tits, hips, ass and thighs with a smaller waist and arms. Brown hair, green eyes, attractive, 5'8.

Let me know if you are interested, because I can take a thick cock.

xox
BiGirl21 ;)

Reactions: bicmwc

TallCurvyCutie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey everyone!

I am new to this SITE, and I am looking for someone interested in my type. I am a BBW but I am not EXTREMELY huge..
I have large tits, hips, ass and thighs with a smaller waist and arms. Brown hair, green eyes, attractive, 5'8.

Let me know if you are interested, because I can take a thick cock.

xox
BiGirl21 ;)

"smaller [...] arms." Like a T Rex?

TallCurvyCutie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well that response was unnecessary!

Good luck with your search, BiGirl.

I was not out to be mean. The line "I have a big head and little arms. I'm just not sure how well this plan was thought through" from T Rex in Meet The Robinsons makes me ROFL every time. I wish people would proofread before posting. Also, this girl does not share where she is from in her thread. I think guys with thick cocks she can take might like to know, without having to read her basic info in the sidebar because instant gratification and glancing to see her stats at the left hardly mix.

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
The T-Rex comment on its own would have been, maybe, funny - but with the spelling corrections it was just mean and, as I think I already said, unnecessary. I see Boston in the profile - and what the fuck does it matter to you anyway? Why not just let her post her personal ad and leave her in peace, eh?

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Too bad she isn't in New York. I just got disengaged from an ex-fiancee and am single once again. biGirl21 doesn't look that bad with the extra weight and that can be fixed in a few months because i am a fitness nut and know the ins and outs of weight loss.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too bad she isn't in New York. I just got disengaged from an ex-fiancee and am single once again. biGirl21 doesn't look that bad with the extra weight and that can be fixed in a few months because i am a fitness nut and know the ins and outs of weight loss.

I wonder why

Media

She's looking for an encounter and your looking to whip her into shape lol. I thought that is pretty funny.

miss_insatiable

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Is it just me or is this kind of rude.. Ya ever stop to think that MAYBE she's quite satisfied with her weight? But that's my opinion.

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe she likes her body just the way it is. I think she looks nice. I bet she will find someone nice. I think it is rude for you to suggest that you need to change her somehow.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry if I came off rude but a bbw that is proud to be huge would not try to take the focus away form that by saying that she is "not too huge". This gave me the wrong idea that she is trying to lose the weight instead of keep it on. Not all big women want to keep it on, not all women want to lose it either. I get it. You guys don't have to be so snooty about it. If she likes the way she looks, which she doesn't look bad anyway and I would jump her bones in the first place, then I would not change her but she must honor the way I look. And geez, you trolls have jumped the conclusion as to WHY I am disengaged. Marriage for a guy is all about LUCK. I am a nice enough guy to not hold my ex-fiancee back and let her pursue her career. It is not that either of us are jerks, but her career took her elsewhere. The feminists here probably never met a real nice guy like myself and have been abused by ex-boyfriends because they are stupid enough to look for love in the wrong place. Sometimes love means granting a person freedom instead of smothering them and holding them back from achieving what they want in life. But then again, the trolls will never understand that beause they are used to being abused and held back. Jesus Christ there are too many feminist trolls on this forum and I see why I haven't posted in years.

Last edited:

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it just me or is this kind of rude.. Ya ever stop to think that MAYBE she's quite satisfied with her weight? But that's my opinion.

Maybe she is maybe she isn't. I would let HER speak for herself and I just wanted to leave the option for her in case she isn't. if she is, I wouldn't force it on her.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think we are all missing the point. There is a cute girl in Boston that can take a thick cock.

Thank you blackguy. I too see a cute girl who looks good thick or thin who wants cock. These feminist trolls have no place in this forum putting others down or shooting other people down for their opinions.

Last edited:

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why did I ever come back to this dumb site. The ultimate "ignore" button is to never come back to this site full of ignorant people and just look for a new girl. I am already depressed that I am now in a long distance relationship now but this site is pathetic and more depressing. By the way melbourneGirl, you have a killer bod. And thanks for the "ignore" button suggestion. If you weren't in Australia, I'd hook up with you and we can forget this forum.

Last edited: