bbw looking for a man...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not everyone on this site is mean or a troll. Judging everyone by the meanest posters makes as little sense as judging everyone by the most intelligent and thoughtful posters. Neither is true, in general. Every website on the internet is like that.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why did i ever come back to this dumb site. The ultimate "ignore" button is to never come back to this site full of ignorant people and just look for a new girl. I am already depressed that i am now in a long distance relationship now but this site is pathetic and more depressing. By the way melbournegirl, you have a killer bod. And thanks for the "ignore" button suggestion. if you weren't in australia, i'd hook up with you and we can forget this forum.

loooooooooooooooool!

BiGirl21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think we are all missing the point. There is a cute girl in Boston that can take a thick cock.

Thank you blackguy1.
With all this hostility and fighting on my Personal Ad over my "intention" I really appreciate your post..

xo BiGirl21

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry BiGirl21, these posts are just too funny to pass up. I hope you find someone interesting to hang out with, good luck with the search!

BiGirl21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe she likes her body just the way it is. I think she looks nice. I bet she will find someone nice. I think it is rude for you to suggest that you need to change her somehow.

Thank you ThickMeatJacker
With all this hostility and fighting on my Personal Ad over my how i wanted to portray myself I really appreciate your post.. For the record i was just trying to describe myself before I added pictures. and since so many people come in different shapes and sizes I was just trying my best to show what I looked like. I dont think I need to change, other people might like the other guy trolling on here who thinks i need a personal trainer. Im just here to find people who are into me and like to hook up, why are people making that so hard?? (no pun intended)

xo BiGirl21

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you ThickMeatJacker
With all this hostility and fighting on my Personal Ad over my how i wanted to portray myself I really appreciate your post.. For the record i was just trying to describe myself before I added pictures. and since so many people come in different shapes and sizes I was just trying my best to show what I looked like. I dont think I need to change, other people might like the other guy trolling on here who thinks i need a personal trainer. Im just here to find people who are into me and like to hook up, why are people making that so hard?? (no pun intended)

xo BiGirl21

Sorry if I came off like a troll but this is a bad habit I picked up at my second job at the gym. I am surrounded by people that want to lose weight and there is nothing wrong with that either. But some people look good with extra weight and some don't. You happen to carry the weight in the right places and don't need a personal trainer. Don't worry you'll find plenty of men in or outside of this site and there are more men then women out in the world and you'll find plenty of guys who will have you. just check the world statistics (1.1 men for every 1 women in world population. What is the ratio of women to men in the world ) And don't let feminists convince you that sex with many guys is wrong.
And there are 99 men to 1 woman on this forum and only half of the 1% is actually even looking for cock and the other half are feminist trolls.
Is there someone who can help me remove my profile from this forum? I want out!

Last edited:

BiGirl21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good attitude! I don't even read what trolls have to say once I've identified them! You have some damn sexy curves and a beautiful face. Not to mention ability to handle a thick one ! Haha you can hit me up anytime, I'm down ;)

;) :)

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Is there someone who can help me remove my profile from this forum? I want out!
By all means we aim to please.

How to delete your LPSG account

1. From the LPSG.org home page, click on the forum titled "Support Center"

2. Once the Support Centre forum loads, click on "New Thread" which is located on the left hand side near the top of the forum page.

3. Once the page loads, enter a title for the thread along the lines of "Delete Account" and in the forum message please confirm that you would like your account to be deleted. Once ready click on "Submit New Thread".

4. Your request will be posted in the support centre, which only moderators and administrators can see. As soon as possible, an LPSG administrator will make the requested deletion.

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think we are all missing the point. There is a cute girl in Boston that can take a thick cock.

LOL right on bud. That is the long and the short of the OP! She makes me wish that #1 I was single, and #2 lived closer to 1,200 miles from Boston! Come on some good LPSG man needs to show this lovely woman a good time.

Last edited: