Milena Velba is a J cup

More pics of Nelli's boobs

Attachments

KONAN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you think are the difference in cup sizes? Sometimes i cant figure out who is bigger......the biggest anymore. Some women have thicker breasts.. others are more saggier..

So how do they measure cupsize? Because if you see the girls naked norma stitz breasts are almost at pussy height en more saggier than for instance Nelli Roono. They measure the girth of the upperbody and breasts to determine it right? So nelli is way more thicker..but if Norma is allowed to pull everything up she is just eNORMAmous. So what counts then?

I think the thickness equals bigger cupsizes.

YouTube - Bra Size - How To Measure Your Bust

I guess this is how it's done!

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey i have a great idea.. i think.. :)

I want to make a top 10 of Biggest Natural Breast women in the world.. Could u help me fill it in?

So at a size 12-14 (and I'm 5'11), would I fall into the category BBW?

My breasts used to be on par with those women you listed (except the first lady, hers are huge!) so I find this interesting. I stopped finding bras at L cup so I don't know exactly, but the difference between back size and fullest measurement was nearly 17". I had 15lbs removed in a reduction (I was having severe back trouble, among other things) and the doctor said I had the largest dense breasts he had ever seen, especially unusual because I was fairly thin (size 8 then). Now having been both large and small chested, I can say I really prefer the latter in every aspect. I understand liking big boobs, but once they reach an extreme I find it hard to believe they are anything but very uncomfortable for the women.

What about it is appealing to BBW lovers? I'm not criticizing, I'm just honestly curious.

Last edited:

ballen59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good question Tris. I don't no either what is attracts me. Not nessecarilly thinking about huge breasts to f*ck (srry for the language) but just seeing a woman with huge saggy breasts walking around naked seeing those huge breasts dangle it just soo exciting. I love to sleep next to it as a warm cozy soft blanket..

I understand that it can be quite heavy for you but you are just a beauty of mother nature if your are , in my pov blessed with that.

KONAN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good question Tris. I don't no either what is attracts me. Not nessecarilly thinking about huge breasts to f*ck (srry for the language) but just seeing a woman with huge saggy breasts walking around naked seeing those huge breasts dangle it just soo exciting. I love to sleep next to it as a warm cozy soft blanket..

I understand that it can be quite heavy for you but you are just a beauty of mother nature if your are , in my pov blessed with that.

I love the huge boobs (DD or over) and butts that you don't usually get with the slimmer girls. There is just something about a woman with cushion for the pushin that's really hot. I like the woman's body to be thick and proportionate, that may be it.

Anyway, here are some more pics...

Attachments

ballen59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you think of her? Amazing! What size do you think she has? They look really thick and heavy..

Attachments

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So at a size 12-14 (and I'm 5'11), would I fall into the category BBW?

My breasts used to be on par with those women you listed (except the first lady, hers are huge!) so I find this interesting. I stopped finding bras at L cup so I don't know exactly, but the difference between back size and fullest measurement was nearly 17". I had 15lbs removed in a reduction (I was having severe back trouble, among other things) and the doctor said I had the largest dense breasts he had ever seen, especially unusual because I was fairly thin (size 8 then). Now having been both large and small chested, I can say I really prefer the latter in every aspect. I understand liking big boobs, but once they reach an extreme I find it hard to believe they are anything but very uncomfortable for the women.

What about it is appealing to BBW lovers? I'm not criticizing, I'm just honestly curious.

I used to get thrill out of looking at pics of these women with the extremly large breasts.After watching my wife go from a light fluffy DD to a heavy milk filled K cup and seeing the pain and discomfort she put up with.I can't say it's all that great anymore cause I know what these ladys put up with.Thankfully for my wife when was done nursing she did shrink back to G cup.

ballen59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@ Konan. I love your taste man! :p

Btw did u find some pics on yahoogroups?

Alot of huge bbw Breasts there...

KONAN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@ Konan. I love your taste man! :p

Btw did u find some pics on yahoogroups?

Alot of huge bbw Breasts there...

Yeah, I've checked some of them out. I'll be sure to rejoin to get more soon. Here is a beautiful "goth" girl from flickr. 42H boobs!!

Attachments

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is always something to be said about chasing women that can't outrun us. It always makes a man feel er um... warm inside. Great pics... that goth girl has a truly beautiful face... WOW!!!!

KONAN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And one more of the beautiful busty goth!!

My favorite pic. Can you guess why?

Attachments