BBW lovers thread

ballen59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Peggy did have a breast reduction.
There was another vid of a south american women (equador..) also had the same size as Peggy and she also did a breast reduction. FOr me it is hard to feel the pain it causes in your back cause u can't imagine it. Therefore if i was a woman blessed with that i would keep them. Would a man with a too big penis consider penis reduction? :p Just as norma Stitz said.... my babies dont hurt me i can only not look down.. :)

KONAN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Peggy did have a breast reduction.
There was another vid of a south american women (equador..) also had the same size as Peggy and she also did a breast reduction. FOr me it is hard to feel the pain it causes in your back cause u can't imagine it. Therefore if i was a woman blessed with that i would keep them. Would a man with a too big penis consider penis reduction? :p Just as norma Stitz said.... my babies dont hurt me i can only not look down.. :)

I have the vid of the South American girl on my Dailymotion account as a fav. Plenty of good footage!! I think she was bigger thanPeggy too!

ballen59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heh i have an account on dailymotion too. Maybe we should share. What is ur username there?

KONAN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heh i have an account on dailymotion too. Maybe we should share. What is ur username there?

I just added you. Check my favorites for the video of the latina bbw who gets the reduction. Also feel free to browse my favs and favorite some of them since we have the same taste!

Last edited:

KONAN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want videosss :)

Ask and you shall recieve!!

Remember the Busty ebony BBW from the first couple pages?

I have a vid of her, here is the link.
http://www.megarotic.com/?d=OQD9OCY3

Attached are preview pics from the two videos!

Attachments