Bear Grylls

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bear Grylls did a frontal nude sequence for "Man Vs. Wild" --- but sadly, it was optically fogged in the genital area by the Discovery Channel. :mad: :rolleyes:

Nevertheless, you can still see quite a bit:

1, 2, 3

--- and you can see more still (in terms of 'movement' :wink: behind the optically fogged area) in the 30-second clip of video from which I took the above caps:

Badongo One Click Web hosting
[video will start playing on-screen after between 10 and 60 seconds, depending on your connection speed]

And here are a couple of other sexy shirtless images:

Attachments

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
OMG, he certainly is sexy! I just 'discovered' him and his show last Friday night while flipping through channels.

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bear Grylls did a frontal nude sequence for "Man Vs. Wild" --- but sadly, it was optically fogged in the genital area by the Discovery Channel. :mad: :rolleyes:

Nevertheless, you can still see quite a bit:

1, 2, 3

--- and you can see more still (in terms of 'movement' :wink: behind the optically fogged area) in the 30-second clip of video from which I took the above caps:

Badongo One Click Web hosting
[video will start playing on-screen after between 10 and 60 seconds, depending on your connection speed]

And here are a couple of other sexy shirtless images:

Thanks so much Alex 8!! I think Bear is extremely sexy but I like Les' show Survivorman the best!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Awesome! He is new favorite TV Stud. I "Discover"ed him last week when they ran a marathon of his show thus far (about 4 episodes). He is ruged, good-looking, adventurous, a bit of a dare-devil, manly and did I mention my new favorite TV Stud! On the down side, he is married with two small kids.
Even still quite a nice package!

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Any one got anything on this guy???? (alex, pecker??)

Im not sure about you americans bu7t hes a british guy who goes all over the world putting himself in really dangerous climates and things and shows you how to survive in them, his show is on discovery channel Bear Grylls - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think hes REALLY HOT! and i seen a few episodes where he has got his cock out and there is one where he get completely naked coz his cloths were wet and he was in the snow. Theres got to be pics of him SOMEHWERE!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The links to caps I made from the naked-in-the-snow video are dead, but the link to that actual piece of video, plus the couple of other attachments I made on the following thread, still work:

---> clickety-click

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know about penis size but that guy is HARDCORE! He was in the French Foreign Legion for 5 years, British Special Forces, and not to mention other bad ass things. Plus to stay hydrated in the desert he drank the liquid from elephant dung! I idolize that man because of his survival skills and his toughness...if only I could be Bear Grylls

D_Stymie Stretcher

Account Disabled
Media
he's ex SAS and broke his back in a fall whilst climbing. In a recent episode shown in the UK he was shown pissing onto a t shirt, it didn't appea as if there was a great deal hanging there. I prefer Bruce Parry to be honest

raptor0208

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just checking to see if anyone else has found Bear Grylls attractive. (the accent doesn't hurt)

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you guys wanna catch Bear Grylls in the nude, keep an eye out on the Discovery Channel when he goes into the French Alps, a good 2 mins of him jumping around in the nude and the only thing blurred is the penis (not hung). I wish I could meet him..a true bad ass of the world. Oh oh oh, and new episodes start June 15th.