Beautiful Redheads

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have brown eyes as does my sister in law who has very red hair, she has tons of freckles. I have very fair skin but i am permanently flushed on my chest and upper arms and face without make up but none of the freckling redheads are known for...i do have dark freckles spread out but not clustered together. Carpet matches the drapes.

What a wonderful image to put into my head right before bed. :biggrin1:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All of this talk about redheads and no mention of the ridiculously gorgeous Mercurial Bliss? She is the original lpsg viking goddess.

I was waiting for someone else to bring her up. I'd tell you she looks even better in the flesh, but that might give her a big head... :wink:

platinumredhead

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thought I'd contribute some pics of my redheaded self - be kind! Although I do sort of cheat as I am a natural redhead I have blonde highlights, but I still have the complexion of a redhead. Thought I'd attach a pic of me and another redheaded chick having some fun, ;)
The third pic is my hair totally natural.

Attachments

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Thought I'd contribute some pics of my redheaded self - be kind! Although I do sort of cheat as I am a natural redhead I have blonde highlights, but I still have the complexion of a redhead. Thought I'd attach a pic of me and another redheaded chick having some fun, ;)
The third pic is my hair totally natural.

Outstanding pics indeed!