Bee Stings to increase size?

Mike_T

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm curious about the possibility of using bee stings to swell my cock up in size. I have yet to do an internet search, but thought someone in the group might know about this. I am crazy enough to have used stinging nettles in the past to increase sensitivity and found the most pleasure from isolating the sting to my glans.
Mike

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that sounds like some crazy sadistic dude spreading a rumour

you seem to have some masochistic traits yourself, but in a naturopathic sort of way, which is hilarious

watch you all rejecting electric nipple clamps and training eels to hold on instead

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mike_T said:
I'm curious about the possibility of using bee stings to swell my cock up in size. I have yet to do an internet search, but thought someone in the group might know about this. I am crazy enough to have used stinging nettles in the past to increase sensitivity and found the most pleasure from isolating the sting to my glans.
Mike

I KNOW I have heard of this before---I think I remember it being some tribal cultures in, I want to say, New Gunea? That's what I recall, anyway. It might cause temporary swelling, but unless you did it fairly constantly, I doubt yu would get anything approaching anything permanent. And you run the very real risk of developing a strong, life threatening, allegic reaction to bee stings. Many people who have had multiple bee stings, have developed increadibly strong allergies to them, such that when stung, their trachea swells closed, potential suffocation. Not my cup of tea :wink:

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mike_T said:
Mike

good god dude, why not just inject small doses of cobra venom...or take a dough roller to it.

just spank it around a bit if you want it swollen...hahaha, bee stings.

*i foresee you making it into the next publication of the darwin awards.

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mike_T said:
Mike

you are stupid and need to be dead

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the side of experience, I was stung by a bumble bee back in 1992, on the underside of my upperarm, between the biceps and the triceps muscles.( left arm).
It swelled, and I could not do any sports for about a week.
It never went completely back to normal. My left biceps is a little larger than my right one, so is my triceps. And I remember it being from that bumble bee sting. My left biceps looks a tad bigger, and less defined in the upper area, closer to the sting.
The penis being a boneless organ, perhaps there is sone truth behind that theory. I would like to see some real research on the subject though.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Mike_T said:
Mike

Mikey, if you can handle bees stinging your dick, than BE MY GUEST!!!:tongue: I will just stick with what I have.

Mike_T said:
Mike

Please let us how you intend to get a bee to sting you there. Will you be applying some bee pollen or nectar, precum?

Have you considered fire ants? They may be easier to control.:biggrin1:

B_Anzalone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mike_T said:
Mike

I'll admit i like a little sadomasocism in my love life (a little) but you should never do that kinda shit. You remind of this guy i knew, he shot heroin in to the tip of his penis, and burned himself with cigarettes, I could easily call you the scum of the earth. But thats just my dickhead side showing.

Misuse it and you lose it dude.

Mike_T

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, after reading through the thread here..my question now looks a little silly. I appreciate the input and after doing a little research on the internet, the process is a bit crazy and will not be used as a method of experiment. There are much easier and less painful ways to enlargement.

Thanks to those that joined in to give perspecive.

:redface: