Bee Stings to increase size?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
might as well let the sqeeters go at it to.

"there's a sqeeter on my peter
knock it off
there's a sqeeter on my peter
knock it off
my cousin's got a dozen
but he can't hear'em buzzin
there's a sqeeter on my peter
knock it off"

big_meatus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey... newbie here, so I would appreciate it if the flamers could hold off this once.

I used to be a member of another forum called "Surgical Enlargement" but many other methods were discussed.

There is currently a U.S. patent application pending for the use of the hormone Prostaglandin (Alprostadil) which is injected directly into the corpus cavernosa to induce erection (ouch! for those of you with needle phobias) but the patent technique involves inducing multiple controlled priapisms resulting in permanent enlargement. I assure you this is no joke. Whoever comes up with a relatively safe method will earn $billions.

The introduction of venom into the cc has been documented to cause edema (swelling) with residual increases in size. All the concerns listed above (the serious ones) are valid and precautions should be taken to verify non-allergic status. Various bees can sting only once and then die; others have no barbs, allowing them multiple stings. I would stay away from wasps, mosquitoes, and others that have not been studied. The best would be to isolate the venom component of use and synthesize it for injection (like Alprostadil).

Venom is an extremely complex compound and has attracted the attention of the medical community for its potential use in treating many chronic diseases, as well as pain. I have seen pictures of post bee-stings to the cc and the inflation is dramatic. Care must be taken to orient the stings symmetrically (no easy task). I have even heard of practitioners who maintain bee hives and dispense stings in a controlled manner (for a fee, no doubt). Usually this occurs in rural areas where "modern" medical services are scarce and too expensive for the populace.

Just my 2 cents... maybe a dime with inflation!

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bee Stings for girth is not a new idea. It was reported in a Urology Magazine that several Macedonian tribalists would sting themselves up to about a 8 to 9" circumference. They would, I assume, jack the pain away. Its important that you use honeybees. The swelling would typically last 3 days. In those 3 days they would enrapture many Macedonian ladies.

papa_dave

Just Browsing
Media
This does work. I hav done it about 10 times. What I do is apply orajel to the head to numb it and then bout five mins later use a honeybee to sting the head behind the crown. I use forceps to put the bee where I want it to sting me. The gains are about 2 inches in length and 1.5 in girth.

BeaverLickinGood

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bee Venom is a common allergen, so I would advise extreme caution if you are willing to try this. Best-case-scenario is that you have a zero/mild allergic reaction with localized swelling for your desired effects. However, if more serious reactions occur, like hives, generalized itching and swelling, shortness of breath (especially) please call 911 as that can cause anaphylactic shock and possibly even a full arrest. When are paramedics/EMTs get there, if you're still conscious hope that the EMS personnel are good-looking then show them your huge penis. Maybe you might get their number. Make something up like, "A bee flew up my shorts and i didn't noticed, it then got jealous of my huge wang and decided to sting" I'm half kidding. Just be careful. Have your physician test for the allergen, if you are severely allergic, he'll prescribe an epinephrine auto-injector. And that's a bad sign.

Demon7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait!! Didn't quagmire attempt something like this on the family guy version of jack ass? He called it "bee bush" or something like that? Hahaha hilarious

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm curious about the possibility of using bee stings to swell my cock up in size. I have yet to do an internet search, but thought someone in the group might know about this. I am crazy enough to have used stinging nettles in the past to increase sensitivity and found the most pleasure from isolating the sting to my glans.
Mike
yeah,bee strings work great

for fun you can also roll your dick in some poison ivy, or maybe if you're lucky eat some seafood and go for the entire package

please tell me you are trolling

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
Keep your bees, I will stick with my fairly average penis. This is disturbing... how can people be so worried about their penis size that they would let bees sting their penis.