Before/After Pumping Pictures

gq4real

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As for permanent gain? I’ve been pumping for over 30 years and experienced modest gain, although in the latter years I’ve gone on to practice other forms of PE and faired better. It’s often written and I’m sure is the case, there’s no hard and fast rules; what benefits one may not necessarily benefit another. Consequently, only by keeping an open mind, research and reviewing will you find what suits you best.

I am still doing my research on pumping and have consulted the people at Pumptoys.com who seem really professional. My main focus is length. As the guys at pumptoys stated and you have made reference to, individuals seeking length should add other forms of PE to obtain length gains. What was your routine, the pumping and other forms of PE combination? I am thinking about pumping in the morning and meaning an ADS (either my penimaster or my vacextender for a minimum of 8 hours during the day) and then pump at night before bed. Before and after I pump I willl jelq.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Along with my previous fully pumped and engorged cock alongside a pic 24 hrs. after pumping, I wanted to post a pic that I took with a Polaroid when I was just jelqing a bit and edging with a cockring for somewhat bigger erections. I had not yet begun to pump yet and it is a great representation of the size I have gained over the years. My size has come through a lot of hard work, since I am a hardgainer due to having the type-2 gene. As I started to pump, I started to age as well... so I am a good 20-30 lbs. fatter in the present photo. I tried as best as I could to get the angle and size just right and I think that I did a pretty good job. It is wild to see just how much size I have put on!

Attachments

Reactions: furrlough

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
I find that the sizing charts run big.

For a 5" girth cock, 1.75" cylinder is going to be TOO BIG, and end up pulling in your scrotum.

You'd probably fit better in a 1.5" flared to start.
Riktor:

Check my math on this, but the last time I knew, the formula for circumference was pi (3.14159) x diameter.

So a 5" girth cock has a diameter of 1.6".
1.6 x 3.14159 = 5.026544

So how do you recommend a cylinder of 1.5" diameter for a cock with a diameter of 1.6 inches? There's no room for expansion. It doesn't even fit in before you start to pump. Yes, I know; the penis is not a perfect cylinder. But still...