being uncut

TaigaStar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's sad that we've moved culturally into a mindset where the preference is for cut. Then again, when that's a "norm," something different may or may not have appeal.

Personally, I love uncut dudes, and kind of wish I hadn't been cut.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People who are shallow and douchey about that are likely to be shallow and douchey about just about everything. Just be glad they're showing you their true colours so you can step right over them to someone better.

InDNile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People who are shallow and douchey about that are likely to be shallow and douchey about just about everything. Just be glad they're showing you their true colours so you can step right over them to someone better.

I don't think I can agree with this assertion. I'm uncut, I don't like it...and I find it a turn off in other men. I also find ridiculously obese men a turn off. It's just a preference I have...kind of like how women don't do anything to stimulate me sexually. Does THAT make me "shallow and douchey?" I think not, it's just part of the human condition. It's the same reason I like spinach but can't stomach turnip greens. I'm sure there are things about some men that kill the deal for you, too...

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The way I see it, there's a pretty big difference between not liking someone because they have foreskin, or eyebrows, or fingers, or any of the other things that routinely come with being a human, and not liking someone because they don't have the body shape that turns you on.

I don't think I can agree with this assertion. I'm uncut, I don't like it...and I find it a turn off in other men. I also find ridiculously obese men a turn off. It's just a preference I have...kind of like how women don't do anything to stimulate me sexually. Does THAT make me "shallow and douchey?" I think not, it's just part of the human condition. It's the same reason I like spinach but can't stomach turnip greens. I'm sure there are things about some men that kill the deal for you, too...

juanXX

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never met any woman who's cared. They care more about who it's attached to.
. Certainly is a narcisistic concern. And a cultural trend. In areas where there is not circumcision, a cut cock must seems abnormal. And viceversa.

Personally I prefer the head cover when soft and fully retractil in erection. The best of both choices. But is a mere matter of tastes and preferences.

As "a pic would be great" you can find some here:
http://www.lpsg.com/members/juanxx/albums/hanging+semi+cock/758065-r-jxx-hang-r-9.html
http://www.lpsg.com/members/juanxx/albums/morning+cleaning/757661-r-morning-clean-1.html
www.lpsg.com/members/juanxx/albums/sharing+my+intimacy/757393-what-remains-after-many-excesses.html
http://www.lpsg.com/members/juanxx/albums/sharing+my+intimacy/757394-this-is-a-part-of.html

Attachments

It sucks for THEM, not you. They are the ones who are dumb and don't know anything. You're LUCKY you're uncut. It's a gift.

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am cut but don't mind a cut or uncut, if the person is nice in general their cock is good to me Provided its clean .. When I first started seeing guys I thought uncut was not nice, but that was until I started exploring them.. So all good either way for me