Belly Button pain

TWZR21

Experimental Member
Media
Does anyone experience pain around there belly button when they are having sex with a well endowed person? Is that normal...

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
first thing I thought of was hernia. go check with your doctor. Not sure if you are male or female. So, i really don't know how to answer this

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes this is normal. It is normal to feel it in the belly button,ribs and even pressure in the throat. I dont think you need to see a doctor. Maybe just tell your partner take it easy............:smile: :wink:

giantsfrey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've had girls say they can feel it wayyy up in them, like almost in their stomach if i push hard, but it's not a constant pain that can't be dealt with by easing off a little bit. if it's really something painful, see your gyno. if you're a guy.... i donno what to say. to me, pain sounds like a natural side effect of something big going into an asshole, ahha

D

deleted26151

Does the skin around the umbilicus feel painful or is it inside? Could be reffered pain from somewhere else if its superficial...

TWZR21

Experimental Member
Media
Im sorry, I should be more specific....they said they can feel a bit of pain when having the cervix hit....and they said it tingles around the belly button...so I was wondering if that specific preassure point causes belly discomfort.

sweetnsassy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do feel pain in my stomach region if i am on top and my bf really pushes in but it isn't too bad. it fells like alot of pressure and i dont know if this is from his dick or what but im really not complaining.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im sorry, I should be more specific....they said they can feel a bit of pain when having the cervix hit....and they said it tingles around the belly button...so I was wondering if that specific preassure point causes belly discomfort.
This is normal. You are taking a big dick. If it hurts tell them take it easy.......... My girlfriend feels pressure in her throat.:cool:

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
If my boyfriend goes too deep I feel a general pain in my lower abdomen more towards my back. My doctor has told me that I have a uterus that tilts backwards, which is less common that one that tilts forward, and that pain during intercourse is more likely.

So is a woman with a forward tilting uterus more likely to get pain at the front of the abdomen?? Dunno but it sounds likely!

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Having read your post again, a tingling around the belly button sounds like it might be quite nice!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Some women experience pain when their cervix is hit, for others it's pleasure. If it's hurting her you might try a different angle that would allow you to slide past it. The other option is not to go as deep.