Ben savage is gay

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My bullshit meter is going off big time. THis guy has posted 16 times in two years...all post about film/TV personalities. No profile, no pictures. He's very private yet he likes to out others.

I think this was a wet dream.

Last night abbey in west hollywood
My apt in west hollywood

it was fun

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There has been rumors about Ben being gay since Boy Meets World. He has not been very active in showbiz, so it doesn't get much play on gossip sites. If the rumors are true, it is entirely possible the the op is telling the truth.

As far as outing Ben.. 1) This is a relatively small site (about a large topic) so the message doesn;t get very far. 2) I doubt anyone from the main media monitors this site hoping for juicy gay rumors. 3) If someone from the main media does hang out here, there is no way that they would pass anything on from a small item like that. Without some real evidence , the litigation risk is too large. 4) Ben is practically forgotten as an actor. Sooooo. Lighten up on the OP. It just isn;t that big of a deal.

powerbar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
These vindictive little queens always trying to feed the rats with the inquiring minds...tit for tat I guess.

billnfla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i agree,this is wrong what if somebody told a secret of yours to the world? you dont have the right to out anyone you sleep with! that is a private thing between 2 people. you should pull this thread.

music106

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find it interesting that this entire thread is based on two incomplete sentences and a prepositional phrase written by a guy 18 months ago who has never added anything to the topic since then. It seems to me he was just trying to stir up a little excitment and 5 pages later.........it appears he did.

AnonGay69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ben Savage is interesting to me. My gaydar does go off a bit with him, and I've never heard of him dating anyone, so I wouldn't be surprised.