best been caught/caught someone else naked story

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
When I was 16 or 17, my best friend and I got into the habit of walking into each others houses without knocking. Our parents were gone at work, so no big deal. One day after school, I was furiously jacking off in front of the bathroom sink when my friend suddenly appeared in the doorway. He busted out laughing so hard that he fell down on the floor laughing at me.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks Eagle. So many stories are "you had to be there" - and believe me if you'd been there it was even funnier.

Whenever my best friend tells the story he introduces it as, "The funniest time I ever saw {hotbtminla} naked was..."

lmao. now that was hilarious. well, i would've been the same way if it was a snake. those fuckers are nothing but pure evil.

and back to the topic,
i was once out with my mother at a shop where the worker there was walking around with his fly open. only us three were in the shop, when i looked at his open fly and saw part of his thigh/leg. I thought to myself how disfigured that portion of his leg looked. It looked like a weird tumor that was growing on it. I looked harder at it, and a shape started to form and it looked just like a penis. it was. lol. as soon as i knew that it was hi penis, i walked off in another direction. he later followed me thinking that i was browsing, but i was trying to avoid staring at it. :p

erionic

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes, if intentionally counts. For some odd reason i always procrastinate putting my pants on, idk why but i just do. So anyway my friend Ron was sitting on my bed which faced my computer desk, so i walked out of the closet with my member hanging out of the underwear fly, but had my pants most of the way pulled up but not zippered or anything so he could see my dick clearly. I pretend that i was doing something on the computer holding part of my pants up, and i noticed he shot a glance down... and didn't look back up. I kept standing there for a while to see if he was truly staring... and he kept looking at me and then back down. I shot a glance at his crotch (he had clothes on) and there was definitely a nice bulge there from staring at my 8 inches. Just to make the show a bit better, i said i didn't like the pants i was holding up so i let them fall so my cock was totally visible out of my fly, and looked right at him he looked down, and didn't look back up so i looked down (pretending) i didn't know and saw my cock out, getting hard then looked at him without tucking it back in and said "were both guys, doesn't matter" and pulled it back in. His bulge was quote large but ive yet to see him... Good day i want to make that "mistake" again but my room is positioned differently now so it'd be hard to get him in an angle looking at me anyway. Good times...

Reactions: Kliss

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Once during college, I was home alone in the evening and went for a quick jerk-off on the family room sofa. It had a glass sliding door toward the back of the house, but in a heavily wooded yard, so nobody would be able to see. Out of the blue, my next door neighbor's son (who was my brother's best friend, both of whom were a couple of years older than me) appeared at the door. I quickly threw a blanked over myself and signaled for him to come in. Apparently, he was locked out and wanted to use the spare key that we kept. He acted like he didn't see anything, but I'm 100% sure he saw my erect penis. I was totally embarrassed but also turned on. After he left, I finished off and had a massive explosion.