best blow job EVER!

poonwillie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many years ago, I had car trouble. A young man stopped to help. After I got it fixed, I invited him home to relax with a few beers. Little did I know he was gay (bi?). After a few beers, he asked me if I wanted a blow job! (blow job! Where did this come from!?) Of course, after a few beers, a blow job sounded like just the ticket. At first I didn't say yes or even no, I just let him talk his way into my pants, which, obviously,I wanted and he did.( Yes, I saw him sneak a few looks at my crotch, but, what the hell, 5 inch soft is difficult to hide). He asked me to stand in front of him so he could un-do my zipper, to which I readily complied (at this time in my life I often fantasized having a guy blow me, and here he was, a guy wanting to do just that). By now I was all of 7 plus inches of hard dick waiting for relief. He told me to sit on the couch and slide back, as he wanted to massage my nuts while giving me head. OH MAN, OH MY GOD!! He went to town on me! Words cannot tell you how good he did sucking my cock! As time went on, I tried to warn him of my impending orgasam , but I think that my bucking and thrusting deeper into his mouth may have gotten the better of him. The next thing I knew, I was shooting jets of cum down his throat, and he was gagging to keep up. To this day, best blow job EVER! Can you top this? When he finished me, he paid me a compliment by saying that I had nothing to be ashamed of. Not sure if it was because I came so hard he couldn't keep up, or I was larger than what he originally thought he'd find down there. Either way, I wish I could do this over again. And again,and again etc. I'm hard just thinking about this.

Last edited:

DukesFan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Too bad it wasn't me giving it to you I am very good and I have a Bi Boss that really gets turned on by me staring at his crotch constantly and makes sure he gives me the view and go ahead to do so and I really think someday in the future I will be in his pants and seeing what he has hidden behind his zipper He wont be sorry I am very good at giving head and will make his orgasm something he will never forget and always want to come back for more...

Reactions: Iwanthead

poonwillie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never thought that I would post anything anywhere that indicates that I am anything other than straight. Straight? Oh please! After having a guy blowing me with his various techniques that sent me off like I had never before experienced, ( and wife would never do, ie. deep throat down to my nuts)I would be a liar saying I am not bisexual. That guy spoiled me with what he did to please me! Stroke my nuts, got it! Pump my cock while he sucked it? Got that too. Tongue my cock head around the ridge, oh yeah! That too! When I say that I finally came, I meant to say I came hard! He had a bit of trouble keeping up, but that last bit of come that leaked down his chin told me that he got what he wanted. After I finished comming, he smiled and said that he would be more than happy to do me again.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's pretty common that bj's aren't that good from gf's and spouses. Most of the time they're given only to please him or get something they want. It's no secret that the best blow jobs are from people who love sucking cock and get off more than the man. I've had orgasms just from given a guy head, don't get me wrong, there are some women who know how to suck. But to far and few in between. It really is an art. I love it!

Bigbozak66

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never thought that I would post anything anywhere that indicates that I am anything other than straight. Straight? Oh please! After having a guy blowing me with his various techniques that sent me off like I had never before experienced, ( and wife would never do, ie. deep throat down to my nuts)I would be a liar saying I am not bisexual. That guy spoiled me with what he did to please me! Stroke my nuts, got it! Pump my cock while he sucked it? Got that too. Tongue my cock head around the ridge, oh yeah! That too! When I say that I finally came, I meant to say I came hard! He had a bit of trouble keeping up, but that last bit of come that leaked down his chin told me that he got what he wanted. After I finished comming, he smiled and said that he would be more than happy to do me again.

Hey Poon: That is how many of us got our Bi-Introduction! I will admit If I never had my 1st experience I would tell you I was Str8. Never and interest in romance or penetration...But since that day and over the years I realized that my sexuality (most men) is very flexible! I have even learned to enjoy sucking another man off! Once you accept yourself...Life is a pleasure!