Best Blow Job You Ever Got

Doodlemansc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There was one guy in college who I met online through a CL ad. He lived in a part of downtown with no parking anywhere at night (I know, it's like everywhere). My cell phone died unexpectedly on the way over with no car charger. What made it worse is that I didn't even know his name or which apartment number he was in so I could buzz him.

I ended up walking in front of his building for a few minutes whistling really loudly. A guy walking his dog was like, "ugh wtf." so I stopped. Magically, the guy came out of the building wanting to know where the whistling was coming from.

He was a nice looking tan guy. I sat down on his couch, smoked a bowl with him and got ready. He apparently had sucked off a NBA player's 8 inches for several years so I was expecting a good time and damn, I was right. No gag reflex, flexible, multiple angles and an intensity that said that he really loved giving guys blowjobs.

He swallowed at the end which was super sweet. I saw him a few times more before he went on some journey around the world to write a travel guide. No one's done it like him for me.

StudlyMcfudly

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I dont know about the best one I have received but I have been told I GIVE the best blowjob by several of my wifes bulls. I am a rare find as I am an orally bi male that worships cock. I love the look, feel and taste of a cock and can suck, lick, bite and kiss it for hours. My wife is a very accomplished cocksucker herself but has told me several times how she loves the way I lose myself when there is a cock in my mouth.

notN2pussy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Young black man I met on adam4adam, 19-20? Slim, cute, pretty ass. He bobbed on me for so long, in so many different positions and ways until he came all over himself from nowhere and then that set me off. Damn. I have been told by several I was one of their best!

D_Holden_On

Account Disabled
Media
I was with a girl who could deepthroat all this summer. Lots of fun and she loved being told what to do, being chokes, having her face fucked and like that. It was fun laying her back and just ramming it into her face. I'm not as big as some of the guys on here, obviously, but I'd never been with a girl who could swallow the whole thing before.

It's really something else, feeling the slightly different sensations all down your cock: lips on the base, tongue on the shaft, throat around the head. And of course there's just something exciting about the idea of being deepthroated. It's a rare ability and also sort of inherently subservient, which turns me on a lot.

Reactions: lapdog2001

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well...I've got 2 specifically that always pop into my head when I think of most memorable.

1. A younger girl I worked with (I was 28 at the time, I believe she just turned 20) and apparently she was making it known to a mutual friend that she's wanted to hook up with me for a while. Anyway, she comes over, after some chatting and hanging out we take it to my room.

I'm laying down, she takes my pants off. I hear the oh so flattering gasp when she sees my cock. At this point i'm hard, but not rock hard. She starts stoking me, and she's doing it right with a nice firm grip. A minute or two of that and I'm feeling pretty good, so she puts her mouth around me. Starts off nice and easy, then on one of the times down my shaft she doesn't stop. She just keeps pushing, making my cock slide all the way down her throat. This was the first time I had ever been deep throated and I almost lost my shit I got so turned on by it. And she just held it in, and licked my balls with her tongue.

I was in absolute shock. She proceeded to fuck ride my cock with her mouth just knowing how to tease me with that incredible deep throat.

2-Total opposite situation. It was my 27th birthday, I was absolutely shit faced drunk with my friends at a bar. I turn around, and I see a woman in a pink zip up hoodie with a shot between her tits. SO I dive in and take the shot...not knowing it wasn't for me. But thank god I did, because that sparked a conversation that lead to her and I going back to my studio for a little fun. She was 40, and for some reason feeling a little self conscious, so she didn't want to have sex but she said she had felt my cock through my pants while we were making out and she'd love to suck it. So I sat down, feeling a little nervous myself because I was really really drunk so I was half expecting old whisky dick to show up. She takes me out, I'm completely flaccid, she starts going to work. Tugging away on me, and she some how knew every right way to do things for me because I slowly started feeling that rush of blood, and with every beat I got a little harder, and a little harder. Now it was kinda cold in my studio, so I wasn't really showing on this particular night, so as the smallest representation of my flaccid cock started to grow in her mouth to its full erect size could feel her starting to be challenged by my girth. I could feel her trying to deep throat me, and making that ever so sexy sound of a good sloppy blowjob. She had the right grip, the right motion right everything for me. Using 2 hands and her mouth she was making sure I was getting everything I wanted.

What a great birthday.

m13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only one woman has ever brought me to climax with her mouth. She was insatiable and would simply not stop (it takes me a while) until she had swallowed everything I could give unless we were in bed, in which case she would eventually climb on top of me and ride herself to a series of increasingly intense orgasms. With practice she found what turned me on and could keep me on the edge for 10 minutes or more during which she would get soaking wet. I've never felt anything remotely good before or since. She would blow me outdoors, in parking lots, in my office, in the stairwell; pretty much anytime and anywhere she could pull me out of my pants (she was much more adventurous than I). She was built for sex and absolutely loved my cock. Boy, I miss her!

RiverGuy9

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I met a girl at a friend's wedding and we were flirting on the dance floor, kissed a few times while grind dancing. At the end of the night, she came back to my hotel room. Totally not expecting to hook up I didn't have any condoms so she didn't want to have sex so we did other stuff. I was titty-fucking her she pulled me up higher and took me right into her mouth. After a face fucking her for a minute she rolled me over and went down. She had the best technique with her mouth and hands. She took me deep throat and then when she'd pull back she'd use her hands on the base of my dick so it still felt "inside". She worked it like a champ. Came twice in her hot mouth that night. Best BJ I've ever had.

Dell1962

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best blow job I ever got was one night with a woman who could not decide if she was lesbian or not. We had gone off to the mountains of Arizona in August some 15 years ago. We never had actual intercourse, but she had the single most talented mouth I have ever experienced. I think that one Saturday evening I must have cum four or five times at her coaxing. I think I made her cum as many or more. It was one of the most satisfying times I have ever with a woman. I miss her.

lowhangers335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
By far and away, my best BJ was from a guy who did me in a gay movie theater. He pulled down my pants and jacked me to a nice hard on and began tounging it then full mouthed it as he gently slipped a wet finger into my ass. He sucked while he slowly finger fucked me and alternately jacked my very stiff boner, then licked my shaved balls while jacking me then back to fucking my ass with his finger and sucking more urgently. When I finally came, it was the biggest load I have ever shot and when he pulled his mouth off I shot a spurt on my face and again on my neck. when he pulled out his finger, I jerked and shot another small spurt half way up my chest. I was shaking for ten minutes after he stopped, cum everywhere, completely drained. When I think of this session, I still get hard and leaky. No other head has ever been close to this, male or female.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
I would have to say that the best bj I ever received was from a man I met in NYC. His oral abilities are second to none. Seriously. He deep throated me and did some amazing thing with his throat that drove me insane. I have never been sucked like that by anyone. Every time he sucks me, it gets better and better.

stoneten69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Best blow job was probably when I was 25 and she was 31. (she also had the biggest tits of anyone I have been with) She would twist, stroke, in a movement then take it all in. When she knew you were close to cumming, she would suck harder and more feverishly then swallow every drop. Best ever.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The best I ever got was from a "straight" guy. He's bi or some nonsense, idk/idc. He had a gf waiting at home in his bed and he wanted to blow me, no recip. I'm usually not down for that, but I have such a soft spot for dumb hillbillies like him.

He just did a great job. Didn't forget the balls. Managed to keep at it for like 20 mins. Let me feel his ass and what felt like a thick 7 inches that I didn't get to play with.

I was shocked that he did such a good job.