Best bulge U ever saw!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Please describe for me the biggest, best, hottest, sexiest penis bulge you ever saw on a hot man in real life (not in a photo).

Was it at the mall? At the gym? At the office? Just passing on the street? How much did it show? Did it leave absolutely nothing to the imagination? Did it make you weak in the knees when you first saw it? Did you try to talk to the stud who was showing it off?

Just fill me in on all the hot details! Even Private Message me if you want!
I'll respond with my own best bulge story. Thanks! :smile:

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Please describe for me the biggest, best, hottest, sexiest penis bulge you ever saw on a hot man in real life (not in a photo).

Was it at the mall? At the gym? At the office? Just passing on the street? How much did it show? Did it leave absolutely nothing to the imagination? Did it make you weak in the knees when you first saw it? Did you try to talk to the stud who was showing it off?

the biggest bulge i evr saw was on a brazillian guy he was about 12.5 inches and yes i slept with him and boy did it hurt the first time but after that it felt good, acouple times he brought this chick along and she told me she was relieved having me fuck her instead of him. had sex wit those two for almost two years, biggest bulge i ever saw and hottest bisexual sex i ever had.

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There was a Kids in the Hall sketch about a possibly Bi office worker who was embarrassed by a woman with big boobs and then next a guy with a beautiful boner going down the leg of his pants. The cock might have been a prop. but it was the best one I saw.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The best I ever saw was at the local car dealership. This guy was walking around with the biggest bulge in his pants. There was no way of hiding that thing. I look forward to my next oil change. I hope this new salesman is still there. It will be interesting to see if it's still there.

Reactions: creamybrn

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, guys! Those were great bulge sightings.
Here's my best bulge sighting--and it's all true!

I was walking in my local mall one day when I saw this sexy dude walking toward me. He was about 5'10" and maybe 25 years old. As he got closer, I noticed that he was wearing the tightest 501 jeans I had ever seen. He had long, blondish hair down to his shoulders. Naturally, as he came closer to me, my eyes dropped down to his crotch so I could check
out his bulge. WOW! I almost fainted!! That guy was showing a big bulge running down his left thigh and going down almost to his knee! With every step he took, his giant tool and his balls were clearly outlined in his super-tight jeans. I could easily make out the shaft, head, and balls.
As he drew closer to me, I just couldn't let him pass by me; I HAD to say something to him. When he got opposite me, I stopped him and asked for the time--all the while glancing down at his juicy bulge. He saw me looking at it, smiled, and said, "Is it the time you want, or what's in my pants?" Then he chuckled a little and walked on.
To this day, I'm very sorry that I did not pursue his lead. Every time I go back to that mall, I hope I see him again.

sfsbdgb

Experimental Member
Media
best I ever saw was in Chicago a couple Christmas's ago.A young darkhaired guy in downtown running in sweats and a cock down to his knee...he loved showing it off,certainley caught my eye...anyone in Chicago seen this guy,can't miss him:biggrin1:

Nate1978

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The best bulge I ever saw was probably from one of my high school teachers. His bulge was just enermous and so great to look at. He caught me looking a few times but I didn't care. It was worth it.

He used to cycle to and from the school as well. That was great as well, seeing his bulge in lycra.

Reactions: Felician

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a Kids in the Hall sketch about a possibly Bi office worker who was embarrassed by a woman with big boobs and then next a guy with a beautiful boner going down the leg of his pants. The cock might have been a prop. but it was the best one I saw.

HA! I loved that sketch!

The biggest bulge I've ever seen was when I was about thirteen. My parents and I went to this restaurant and there was a bit of a wait to get a table. We had to sit in the waiting area with one of those light pagers and everything. I was looking around and there was this all american guy there with his all american family (blond and beautiful wife and two girls). He was wearing some denim shorts that were super tight and I don't know what was getting him going but he had a humongeous bulge going down his leg. The head of his cock was almost out of the bottom of his shorts and he kept moving around trying to hide it and reduce the hardon. I guess he knew I was looking and didn't want to attract anymore unwanted attention, but that was burned into my teenage wank bank for a long time.

Reactions: alruna

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am a compulsive bulge watcher, but one time I was walking down the street and there was this guy walking down the street and I couldnt believe his bulge. I actually ran to my car and drove ahead of this guy and waited at the corner so I could see him walk by, my oh my. His face was nothing to look at though

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Years ago in Washington, DC, there was a late-night crusing block in the heart of Georgetown. This was in the'70s when skin-tight everything was in vogue. There was a young college boy, I'll call him Rusty, who used to parade around in a more-than-skin-tight shirt (usually flesh-colored that looked invisible at night) and a pair of lamé shorts that fit like thigh-length Speedos. Although I never saw him in the nude, I know from friends that the bulge he sported was, indeed, the real McCoy. He was only about 5'6" and had to have about 8, extremely thick inches limp. He wore it completely off to one side and somewhat around the edge. A friend told me he was the ultimate "grower" who only got a little larger and thicker when erect. Anyway, one night he was standing under a street light in mid-block. A late-middle-aged man (about the age I am now) drove past in a long white, very expensive car. Rusty caught his eye. He continued to crane his neck to get a better look at Rusty as he sideswiped four cars, parked along the curb. Many of us felt horribly sorry for the guy. But, we all instantly left. Dennis

N2jocks

1st Like
Media
Tbest bulgeI ever saw? Hmmm...there are many actually. But one does stand out. I was driving home from work and got stopped at an intersection. As I waited for the light to change I noticed a guy on the phone across the intersection. He had his back to me and had on skin tight jeans and a tight shirt. He was built very well and his ass looked wonderful in his jeans. Then he turned around.....OMG...the bulge was huge and positioned toward his left thigh. My light changed and I had to move so I cut throught a parking lot and went around to check him out again. I ended up going around 3 times. I think he noticed but I sure didn't care. Never saw him again....darn it!

archie2004

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I remember being at a friend's house when his parents were having a party. There was this guy there who was a race car driver and he was sitting there with his legs wide apart and this great big bulge just there - for everyone to see. I was about 8 years old and I still remember it - although I thought it was gross at the time :)

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

It was my best friend Tim at the gym. He was lifting weights and think he got wood. Those little shorts he had on showed his bulge like big time!!! and was just about to come out the leg.:eek:

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Went to a Christmas get together, and one of the girls there brought
her boyfriend, as I arrived I needed a place to sit, so I sat opposite to him, oddly he was at a table by himself, I introduced myself, then noticed why he was sitting alone, his hard bulge was 3/4 way up his chest and
clearly obvious...now that was a sight to see, and he was just wearing a
t shirt...so there was no place for him to hide his erection...that was really quite a turn on...after it deflated, he returned to sit with the others...glad I went! The eye candy was enormous!

Reactions: alruna

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The best bulge I ever saw was back in 1996. I worked as a waiter and I also tended bar. One night a group of 20 people came in to eat, but they wanted to have drinks before going to their tables. All of the guys wore tight cowboy outfit and they were tight. There was this one hot guy 5'9" with nice build walked in the bar with his girlfriend. He had a HUGE BULGE in his pants. My eyes went directly to it. It had to be 7 inches soft and I could see the outline. He ordered a bear, but did not have his ID with him. I said "I'm sorry." He said "I am 24, I can show you something else". His buddies laughed. I knew what he meant. He didn't get his beer. All I wanted was to get his name on his ID.

After they had their dinner, they left. I was just in time to see him walk out and watch the bulge. It was HUGE!!!

OMGhi2U

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont get how everyone sees these gigantic bulges and such, ive never once seen a guy with anything larger than average, and only heard of one big guy i know of. and i know tons of people... just saying, seems like huge hung guys are in the majority with all these storys.

tousnu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was waiting for a subway train one day and some guy walked down the stairs on the opposite ramp wearing a very tight pair of jeans. He stood almost directly across from me and I couldn't keep my eyes off his crotch (great ass too). To make a long story short, we met and became suck buddies for many years.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's hard to see good bulges nowadays. Not like when I was young. In the 80's guys went around in bike pants that were very revealing.

One good one I saw recently was in the tunnel between my office building and a shopping area. A shop girl was being dropped off by her boyfriend who was obviously a blue collar, contractor type guy. She was dressed for a jewelry counter and he was dusty with jeans that were almost threadbare.

They were making out on a bridge above some escalators. They were locked face to face like they were never gonna see each other again. I was on the escalator going down when they finally separated and the guy had what looked like a thick hatchet handle trying to burst out of his jeans. He bumped it against her a couple of times making her smile. It was gigantic and I wanted to run over and feel that thing. He caught me looking too. I hope my mouth wasn't hanging open too far. They slipped out of sight before he could respond.