Best bulge U ever saw!

mahem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the biggest Ive seen is on the train. I was leaving my university and this guy, he was probably like early 40s sat across from me and his bulge was insane. I couldn't stop looking I felt like a perv but I had never seen such a big bulge. He got off like 2 stops later but damn

sdzep1988

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't believe no one has mentioned Robert Plant's bulge, although I never witnessed it in person per se, it still is very impressive

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
best bulge I ever saw was a lawyer representing my company in a case. he was one of 5 lawyers on the team, and was maybe 5'4" or so tall, italian and looked everybit the stereotypical dark swarthy hairy image, but he stood out among them all. he had on a great dark charcol colored suit, and down his left thigh was a massive bulge. I'm not gonna say it was to his knees or anything like that, but it was realistically long and very very full. best way to describe it would be to say it was almost like he had a small mango tucked in there. it was hard to take my eyes off of it, but it was also very natural too and not contrived. which made it all the more hot! of course I did try and watch for him to go to the mens room, and when he did I went in too. from what I could manage to see he had a good length cock, but it was amazingly thick for being soft. and there had to be nuts the size of lemons to go with it from the mound.
I never forgot it in the 20 years since it happened and can only hope for a bulge like that in my suits,.

Reactions: Felician

derrick10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This story is quite gross but here it goes, I have a friend who is a nurse aide and she works at a couple nursing homes. Well one day she sent me a pic txt of a guys fruit of the looms and in them was the biggest bulge ever. It was so big you could see his huge I mean huge nut sac comming out the leg hole. It turns out the guy had some kind of hurnia that made his nuts big. Oh and he was non resposive. Sad.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was in my 20s some friends and I went on a camping trip- we stopped at a truck stop to fill up and get ice. I went to pee. As I was standing there pissing this older heavy set guy in overalls came in and stood at the urinal next to me (no walls). He went digging in his overalls (I remember wondering what all the effort was about) and pulled out this huge cut dick- I remember thinking it looked like a horse/donkey dick- something that belonged on an animal. I remember it was darker skin on it, and cut (which I thought unusual for some reason)

He put he hands on his hips let out a huge sigh. I remember the sound of this piss spewing out- literally like a big hose. I knew my friends were waiting and I didn't want to get caught staring (or hide a hard on.. so I had to leave. I was surprised a guy with a gut would be that huge. Nothing to write home about in the looks department but...

Mephisto76

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was riding in a train in Western Switzerland yesterday after spending a whole day sunbathing naked (but that is another story) and next to me there was this gorgeous guy, with a gorgeous package. I managed to take this picture. He kept eyeing me and my partner, who believes the guy was also checking our bulges... Here you go. A picture is worth a thousand worths (and I wonder how many inches!).

Attachments

mred0950

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My own bulge is the biggest Ive seen.
511183-hard-in-my-jockeys.jpg

Reactions: CraigS41

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was sent to draw blood on a patient in the ER. 36yo male. When I walked in the room, there was this absolutely Beautiful black man, amazing body and a MASSIVE bulge in his gym shorts. He was pretty out of it, and during the draw, his free hand rubbed his bulge and I would have to say that it was mostly dick instead of being all balls. He was a beautiful sight to see.

Craig

Reactions: bulgebigger

CarolusMagnus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Two stories come to mind:

One encounter was at the hall of a train station. A group of three, early 20 black men came walking towards me. One of them was wearing white sweat pants: he had a huge bulge of what must have been a very fat cock and what made it most memorabel: the edge of dick head was very clear to see.

A second one was at a food truck festival: this early 30's couple was walking around and the guy was wearing VERY thight denim shorts: his massive shaft was tightly stuck down one leg, his huge balls down the other leg. He must have chosen to show off that day, it was so plain to see!

Reactions: bulgebigger