Best clothing to show off your penis

piercedboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi can anyone please tell me the best way to dress to show off my penis to the best to make me look as big as possible as i'm only a mear 5.5" soft and 7.75" hard

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a willy, so can't comment..... but just wanted to say a 7"+ one isn't small.... never mind all this 'only' and 'meer' nonesense :smile:

I did have a boyfriend who definitely made the most of what he had when he wore those boxer briefs rather than plain old flappy boxers, they might not aid fertility (according to experts) but they did wonders for the bulge effect :biggrin1:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
hi can anyone please tell me the best way to dress to show off my penis to the best to make me look as big as possible as i'm only a mear 5.5" soft and 7.75" hard
The mirror on the wall will give you the best answer. Each person is built differently and the kind of pants you have on make a difference as well. In general the boxer briefs help make the smaller ones appear to have a larger bulge. but boxers will show the outline better.

Also where do you want your bulge. Front and center? Down the leg?
If you wnat it front and center, you will need briefs or boxer briefs. If you like it donw the leg, then boxers are better.

Mirror Mirror on the wall, which undies show the biggest bulge of all.:biggrin1:

Rowdy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with the above comment that you are by no means small. I am sure you can make a nice appearance.

I personally use boxer briefs when I where tight jeans to keep the mister in place in a 45 degree angle down to the left. This is good night or winter wear for me. But this can get warm inside during the day and I like to breath down there. I am in construction and outside a lot.

So when I wear shorts I often prefer a jock strap that can be positioned in different ways. Depending on the fabric...I prefer to just hang most of the time with the jock off to the side. I just keep the jock on underneath to bundle up my mister and balls if I get to hard or embarrassingly big for public display.

Regular boxers are also good for a little more subtlety on your cock outline. If I wear a thin fabric I need the boxers under to be more subtle about my head that has a distinct ridge.

I practice some of the cock enlarging techniques here on the website. I am also almost always wearing a cock ring. So semi's to hard-on's come easily all day long without me even trying.

It's all personal preference. If you want to get laid just go commando.

Randy

osxwrangler

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Without question it would be Wrangler 13MWZ jeans hands down. Also, this may sound antithetical but sweat pants have a strange way of showing off a man's dick well too.

Shonday

Just Browsing
Media
Without question it would be Wrangler 13MWZ jeans hands down. Also, this may sound antithetical but sweat pants have a strange way of showing off a man's dick well too.

I was actually gonna say sweat pants too. Not only will they show off a big dick, but they'll even show a bulge for small dicks too. I'm usually in the 2-3 range limp and the sweatpants I'm wearing right now show a pretty decent bulge considering what's making it.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Of course you can always procure a pair of "Sport Jeans" which are marked on a web site if you simply enter sport jeans.

Some say rather pricey, but if you are looking for maximum profile these are the jeans that do it.

http://www.sportjeans.com/