Best female ass Ive ever seen

Lets face it Im an ass lover never been much of a boob guy the other day I came across what i think is the perfect Ass. What do ya think?

Attachments

Jimbo33

Experimental Member
Media
i'm an ass guy myself, but think of it, there's never such thing as a "perfect" ass, you can't define a "perfect" ass there's always something unique about a nice looking ass that makes it a nice looking ass

sirlurksalot

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm an ass guy myself, but think of it, there's never such thing as a "perfect" ass, you can't define a "perfect" ass there's always something unique about a nice looking ass that makes it a nice looking ass

fine point. for the entire spectrum of beautiful women and beauty itself.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lets face it Im an ass lover never been much of a boob guy the other day I came across what i think is the perfect Ass. What do ya think?

Believe it or not... it may actually belong to a Chinese bird (of all races) that does financial analysis in a bank I'm doing a quick strategy consulting gig in San Francisco.... the walk, the shape, the size,... the attire... who'd a thunk?

Yea I mean ive seen a lot of the best asses on the net this chick Fenny is her name. Shes thicker than Keyra Augistina but a little bit less thick than Selena Spice 2 girls that previously shared the title in my book. And not to offend anyone because ive seen great asses on every race but shes straight up white like Irish skin color white who would have thought?

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Black women have the best asses. Which is why people always say that person has a ass like a black woman not a argentinian or some other race. There are tons of pics of black women you can find on the net who puts this female's ass to shame.

RoccoBD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Black women have the best asses. Which is why people always say that person has a ass like a black woman not a argentinian or some other race. There are tons of pics of black women you can find on the net who puts this female's ass to shame.

I am black and I love a nice big ass, but pound for pound that Argentinian chick has a great ass when compmared to her small body size!

7halfX6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea I mean ive seen a lot of the best asses on the net this chick Fenny is her name. Shes thicker than Keyra Augistina but a little bit less thick than Selena Spice 2 girls that previously shared the title in my book. And not to offend anyone because ive seen great asses on every race but shes straight up white like Irish skin color white who would have thought?

Sorry but Fenny is from Argentina, just duo a search at supertanga