Best FleshLight Inserts

hrconsulttex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have the speedbump, which is the only one I've tried so far. It's incredible when I cum in it. Not quite as good as actual sex, but much, much better than just using my hand.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder if anyone will buy my used FleshLight Speed Bump insert from me?
my cock gets hard when I look at the nsert.

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I ordered a Lia19 and received it today. here are some pics that are online:

http://www.malesexualproducts.com/images/lia19-fleshlight.jpg

http://www.malesexualproducts.com/images/lia19-fleshlight-insert-cas.jpg

molded from this cutie

http://lia19.com/covers/04v1.jpg

let me tell you, the feeling is unbelievable. the material is so unique and very skinlike. The inside is the wonderwave but the major difference is that the entrance is tighter. Let me tell you, Im not big guy but it was a nice fit going into this baby today. It was the first time i've cummed so hard (virgin). I highly suggest getting one of these.

Welcome to Fleshlight Girls wow all i can say is wow

I think it's safe to say most LPSG members will tear Kat Young's model to shreds. Good lord.

jonnysanchez

Just Browsing
Media
So does the original one really feel like a real vagina? I have always wondered...

not really, its too smooth and untextured. a womans vagina is bumpy and fleshy. its just called the original one because its the first one ever made. the stamina training unit is the most realistic. the large bumps blend together and give a snug feeling

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm also curious about the inserts but also about the openings. Does the 'Lady' opening really feel different from the "Stealth"? I'd have to have the stealth. It's the most non-descript looking one, and I fly a lot & don't want the guys running the x-ray machine at security to give me a ....erm..."hard" time!

SotonDaddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok, this looks really interesting. And I think I'll buy one. But, I have a novice question....

If I buy the Wonder Wave insert, what do I buy in addition that accepts that insert? Can someone provide me with a link of the actual fleshlight?

Ta,

jonnysanchez

Just Browsing
Media
Ok, this looks really interesting. And I think I'll buy one. But, I have a novice question....

If I buy the Wonder Wave insert, what do I buy in addition that accepts that insert? Can someone provide me with a link of the actual fleshlight?

Ta,

you can choose to either buy just the insert, an insert with a case, or just a case. if you choose the stamina training unit, you can only buy it with a case. every other insert can be bought without a case (except fleshlight girls which also come default with a case)

Sex Toys and Adult Toys for Men and Women at Fleshlight.com

you can choose build your own fleshlight where you can choose what entrance, texture and case you want, as well as colour (pink or mocha)

eg, pink lady wonder wave, mocha butt speed bump, pink mouth super ribbed, etc. there are plenty of combinations

fleshlight girls only come in the wonderwave texture but the entrances are modeled off their actual vaginas.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I own the wonder wave ICE insert. It's basically Cyberskin feel when powdered down with TALC powder or Corn Starch.

Fleshlights are fun... Theyre expensive though.

I'm slowly saving up for my next Fleshlight, which will be the STU. The FleshJack is the male butt version, but just for simplicity, I'll probably get the vagina one. Can't hurt to try it, right?

Unfortunately the STU insert is NOT available seperately, so I can't use my existing case.

I have a video in my profile of me using my ICE insert.

trentnyc08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my vortex should be here tomorrow! i cant wait to try it! has anyone used the vortex yet?
i got the ice pussy looking one. man i cant wait!

Cockojohn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first Fleshlight girls are texture by the wonderwave texture, the newest one have the Lotus texture. I have one Lia19 with the new Lotus texture with special chambers but I have didn't try out its still new in the transport box and stored in the original plastic case.
I'm soon trying it out how this new texture feel and I'm chose this model because its have nice pussy lips. The wonderwave its one of my favourite. My advise is google on Internet what for you its possible to have a Fleshlight (if you like this product)there are different forms and texture's inside to chose but the alltime favourite for the most ussers is the wonderwave.
There is also a world wide forum like LSPG where you can get imformation about the Fleshlight.