Best Friend Fucking Your Wife

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_bi_mmf, May 10, 2008.

1. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

What guys out there fantasize about your best friend fucking your wife? Has he actually done it?

My best friend used to frequently fuck with my wife over a period of several years, and I totally approved. Actually it was a huge turn-on for me. Regretably, I never was in the room during their many fuck-fests. I would have loved to watch my wife driving him absolutely wild and to watch his gorgeous big cock in action. Unfortunately, I only saw it in its flaccid state, but its erect size was legendary. Even better, I would have loved to go in for sloppy seconds or eat his cum out of her. I have photos of him in my gallery.

2. hotwetkiss

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Why didn't they let you watch?

3. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

I just never pushed the issue at the time. Wish I had, as I discuss in the description of one of the photos.

4. D_Bill_F_Sail

D_Bill_F_Sail Account Disabled

Albums:
    I would like my friends to fuck my wife. I think its very hot. I want her to take the biggest cocks in the world..

5. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    One of my favorite fantasies many years when we were younger and she was in super hot shape. Now we are older, and gravity has taken its toll.....

I have fucked other guys wifes while they watched, and they even ate the creampie or joined in. Also the start of many double pussy penetrations...loved it all.

6. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I had given some thought to inviting my best friend to help me fuck a girlfriend or to have her fucked by him. I would have since one of my ex gfs thought he was cute. We could have torn her shit to pieces. I am a little bigger than him, so he'd go first, and i'd finish her off. It never happened, he doesn't know, meh, such is life.

7. Kevman

Kevman New Member

Albums:
    Single dude here so no friends fucking my wife, but I have bud who used to let me join is with him and his ex (when they were together) - it was some of the best sex of my life.

8. Ziu

Ziu New Member

Yuck!! No thx not my gig.

9. seamonster

seamonster Member

Seeing as my best friend is a chick, well, yeah sure watching her fuck my wife would be hot as hell.

10. bigboy9239

Gold Member

Albums:
    I understand completely..I have a friend who is shall I say HUGE....12.5 inches and thick as a wrist... my wife is gorgeous..with big tits, a great ass and thick nipples (see Gallery)... he has often said he was attracted to her.....and when she heard he was packing 12.5 inches (she heard him on a phone conversation), she was interested in fucking him. It never came to be...but I'd love to see her take that big dick....Just once....

11. collegedude1

collegedude1 Member

Albums:
    I'm sorry, but I don't get it. You never "pushed" the issue? Your best friend was fucking your wife! If you wanted to watch, why did you need their permission?

12. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

I'm sorry, but the idea of having an mmf threesome is pretty hot. I would never tolerate my wife/girlfriend having sex with another guy behind my back, but if we took turns penetrating her while the other guy was kissing her neck, sucking on her tits, sucking on her tongue, etc while she was rubbing her clit? I'm down. lol

I've actually asked girls about threesomes before, and they usually say "NO." When I mention the above scenario, a lot of girls say "Wow. . .that actually sounds hot."

13. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    Pardon my ignorence but what is Cukold ?:confused:

14. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Cukold means that you basically have another man take your wife- and because you are the weaker of the two men, you are unable to prevent it or protect her virtue from the intruder. I'm not sure if being a cukold man means that you take pleasure from being cukold- or the word just refers to the act itself. Time for a wiki search :)

Lots of guys kinda get off on it, as demonstrated from this thread, I guess. The term has been around in literature for a LONG time- Shakespeare was a fan.

15. transformer_99

Gold Member

16. B_hey listen up

B_hey listen up New Member

Albums:
    great topic. Yes I have fantasized about watching another guy fuck my wife many times!!

17. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

2 words : No way!
    I am the only one doing the fucking.
    I mean I could do it with someone that I don't love, I personally won't give a damn if that was the case.
    But someone I love. I want it for myself.

18. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

I dont have a wife, but if I did this wouldn't be for me. I don't think I could let my mate only get the good bit when it was me going through the sickness and health, for richer for poorer" stuff. I'd be like Get your own fucking wife!
    lol

19. bsb

bsb New Member

While I don't have a wife, I've thought in the past that it would be pretty damn hot for my girlfriends to get fucked by someone else for me to watch.
    Hasn't happened yet, though...

20. Jasper72

Jasper72 New Member

no, but I was the occasional third with some friends for a while.
    That's how he and I discovered out bi sides, because of her dare.
    I was thicker and had a bigger head, but he was hair fraction longer.
    I know they discussed bringing her gf in, but don't know if she finally agreed.

After a few years, she had a change of mind, but he and I would
    still get together occasionally.
    Then I guess she put her foot down, because he decided he "wasn't interested", anymore. They were going thru a rough patch, and I know he wasn't telling her stuff like we really were just going out to movies and stuff.
    (she had him pretty much whipped, and he acted totally different whenever she wasn't around, more open and such.)