Best Friend Fucking Your Wife

AndyPJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My ex and I used to work this as a fantasy when we had sex, but we never actually did it. I still think about it when I jack off. I like to download pics from the net and add captions to them with a wife sharing theme. If anyone wants to see them or chat about them let me know.

45721992_0068_8723.jpg

Reactions: zurichtom

DickBarton

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've seen my wife with other men and I agree with others that it's a massive turn-on. She is slim, brown haired, with large breasts and very feminine. She is quite choosy about who she lets inside her but she has a guy who comes around occasionally to play with her. Last time he stayed I was out for the night. She told me afterwards that they didn't get much sleep! I am about 6 inches, not especially thick or thin. I would love her to experience a big thick cock.

Cockojohn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I never accept that a good friend fuck my wife (girlfriend). It's give me a feeling I'm not good enough for her with my big dick.

viccougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've seen my wife with other men and I agree with others that it's a massive turn-on. She is slim, brown haired, with large breasts and very feminine. She is quite choosy about who she lets inside her but she has a guy who comes around occasionally to play with her. Last time he stayed I was out for the night. She told me afterwards that they didn't get much sleep! I am about 6 inches, not especially thick or thin. I would love her to experience a big thick cock.

Have been the 'third' in these encounters many times. More often than not, another that wants to experience the 'big, thick cock' is the male.

And I do love 'breaking in' a good cocksucker!

Mikeinatlanta

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have fucked my friends wife every week for over two years now. They say it has improved their marriage. He is quite a bit smaller then me and totally approves. He is always present and in joys jacking off while I fuck her. We have dp'D her a few times but it is mainly me and her. I say to each their own.

hugeJT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What guys out there fantasize about your best friend fucking your wife? Has he actually done it?

My best friend used to frequently fuck with my wife over a period of several years, and I totally approved. Actually it was a huge turn-on for me. Regretably, I never was in the room during their many fuck-fests. I would have loved to watch my wife driving him absolutely wild and to watch his gorgeous big cock in action. Unfortunately, I only saw it in its flaccid state, but its erect size was legendary. Even better, I would have loved to go in for sloppy seconds or eat his cum out of her. I have photos of him in my gallery.

I have regularly fucked my best friend's wife and she says it is so much bigger and better than her husband.

ghost0211

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I was snooping on my wife's messenger and saw that her and my friend were talking a bit dirty referencing a Skype chat they recently shared when I was out of town. Talking about her jamming her toys in her, his big cock cumming all over....She got drunk and they put a sex show on for each other. I couldn't find the Skype transcripts she deleted them but now my wife wants my friend. We used to drink back in the day, I'd pull her tits out, we'd snack her ass it was just funny. But now I read this and he's coming out to visit next month. What should I do?

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It depends on your relationship with your wife. With the wives that I have sex with, it usually heats up the couples' own sex life. The couple that I have been seeing over the last few weeks, they say they look forward to having me, when we all go to the beach every summer. They say our four weeks of fucking keeps them in hot memories for the rest if the year.

ghost0211

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on your relationship with your wife. With the wives that I have sex with, it usually heats up the couples' own sex life. The couple that I have been seeing over the last few weeks, they say they look forward to having me, when we all go to the beach every summer. They say our four weeks of fucking keeps them in hot memories for the rest if the year.
We have an exciting sex life as is, hell I get her to squirt frequently, we use toys. I'm sure she'd go for it. I'm just not sure the outcome

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We have an exciting sex life as is, hell I get her to squirt frequently, we use toys. I'm sure she'd go for it. I'm just not sure the outcome

As far as she's concerned, talk to her and see what she says. You only have that, and what you know about her personality. It sounds like you'll have a good time, but only you know your personal reaction.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My college roomie and I had these 2 chicks over a few times and we often swapped off midway through. It was very hot, but there was no emotional commitment on anyone's part. He and I often had some side competitions between us (who would last longer, who got more moans/orgasms, etc) that started as fun, but did get intense. So not sure how that would have gone down if it was with a wife. Could have been very weird.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He and I often had some side competitions between us (who would last longer, who got more moans/orgasms, etc) that started as fun, but did get intense. So not sure how that would have gone down if it was with a wife. Could have been very weird.

I'm thinking that over a lifetime of fucking wives with husbands present, the very few really worst times were with hubs who have gotten competitive with me (interestingly,not guys who have gotten jealous -- I learned early how to talk that one out, most of the time). Perhaps it had to do with me and my inability to refuse to compete when I was a younger guy. The few times it happened, it led to the pleasure and the feelings of the woman becoming second in importance, and it was a total turn off to her, and then to us. For me, these kinds of threesomes have to be about the wife first and foremost, giving her the maximum satisfaction. That should be the most important reason why I and the husband are there.

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
MFMs with a bi guy who is hung are the best swing sessions we have. I am older, have an average size cock, and have intermittent ED problems. My GF is 28 years younger than me, very active, fit, and I am not able to keep her satisfied all the time. I give her orgasms with my tongue and she rides my cock, but that is not quite enough. About once a month we have a swing session to help my GF trim her horns. Over time she has learned to really like being filled with a large cock, and that is the reason I am on here, to find suitable guys for our swing sessions. We have had a lot of fun with six different guys from here, and there are a few more on our waiting list.

For us swinging is a together thing that we started 10 years ago. It was very exciting for us then, and still is. Over time as I have lost my ability to always get an erection, so we have tended to not have MFMFs because we did not want the other woman to not be satisfied. For that same reason frequently we have MFMFMs. That way the gals can always be satisfied.

The objective of every swing session is to please her, and any other gals that are with us. We always start off with foreplay and oral on the gals until each one cums at least once.

We enjoy bi guys because watching guys suck each other is a real turn-on to my GF. And, she loves for me to suck the guy's cock to get it hard for her. And, after he finishes, she likes the guy to suck my cock to get it hard if possible. Then she always like to finish the session by riding my cock until I cum in her.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm thinking that over a lifetime of fucking wives with husbands present, the very few really worst times were with hubs who have gotten competitive with me (interestingly,not guys who have gotten jealous -- I learned early how to talk that one out, most of the time). Perhaps it had to do with me and my inability to refuse to compete when I was a younger guy. The few times it happened, it led to the pleasure and the feelings of the woman becoming second in importance, and it was a total turn off to her, and then to us. For me, these kinds of threesomes have to be about the wife first and foremost, giving her the maximum satisfaction. That should be the most important reason why I and the husband are there.

I get that, but you're talking specifically about sexual satisfaction. Believe me, I'm all for that, but in a serious relationship there is also emotional satisfaction that comes into play, and what I was alluding to is that it becomes more complicated at that point. Sure, sex with multiple partners is one thing in a uncommitted relationship, but in a committed relationship it could change the whole dynamics of that bond. Not judging, that's just my opinion.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sure, sex with multiple partners is one thing in a uncommitted relationship, but in a committed relationship it could change the whole dynamics of that bond. Not judging, that's just my opinion.

I completely agree with you. That is why I always try to talk with the couple ahead off time and to take them through their fantasies of our sex. I want to be sure that I don't see any potential for deep jealousies or insecurities that could invade what could could be great fun for us, and even a kind of passionate connection for the couple. Any sexual adventure of this kind has inherent risks. That is why it is an "adventure." That is why people feel so amazing, and even proud, at having done it.

I call this kind of threesome 'controled nuclear fission.' There is a risk, but there is powerful pleasure at the same time.