Best Friend Fucking Your Wife

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife and I talk about it a lot , its somethink that really turns us both on, she has been with a very hung guy once when she was very young and could not take him inside her , but now shes older and has had children, she really wants to have a threesome with a very hung thick guy. But as of yet we have not met a guy that suits us.

Reactions: Harrygetzoff

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If my best friend fucked my gf he'd become my worst enemy. It would be the end of my relationship with both him and her. When I first met her she told me she was a size queen and needed a thick 11 incher. So I said that I was obviously not the guy for her and left.

She called me three weeks later and said she loved me and would like to try and adapt to my size. :wink::smile::biggrin1: It took us a few months to get good sex going: She was used to hard core fucking with an enormous dick. I have had to learn to give my gf’s orgasms with fingers and tongue and loving, knowing that my dick would never do it for a woman.

My best friend has a thick 11 incher. If he fucked her it would undo 4 years of hard work and a great relationship. :mad:

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
An on line buddy and I wrote this fantasy together, hope you enjoy like it!

After months of e-mailing and jerking off to many e-mails today is the day I finally get to meet you. I told my wife an old friend from high-school was coming over and we were going to hit a movie and have a few beers, but what I had in mind was much different. My mind is racing when the door bell rings; I race to open the door and there you are. Just as I pictured you to be. You look hot. I want to just start kissing you, but my wife is coming down the stairs. “Sharon, I would like you to meet Tom.”

My wife is in a dress, her hot legs showing. She comes down and shakes your hand. “So I finally get to meet one of Greg's high-school buddies.”

“Yeah,” I say, “but we got to be going.” Then my wife says, "why, so you can go suck his cock?" I look at her in stunned disbelief. “Yeah, I have been reading your e-mails to Tom. Seems like your friend here is quite the talented cock sucker and pussy fucker.” She is moving closer to you. “I don't think it would be right for our guest to have his cock sucked by such an inexperienced cock sucker, do you Greg? You have never even sucked a single one.”

A slight smile comes across her face. She is in front of you now and unhooks her dress letting it fall to the floor. She is standing there naked, her large nipples erect. You are looking at me, I see a large bulge forming in your jeans. My wife slowly reaches out and starts to fondle your bulge. “I think I should show you how to suck cock,” she says as she gets on her knees. She is unbuckling your belt and pulling your pants down. She starts sucking your cock through your underwear.

You are rock hard now. I have my cock out and am stroking it. She pulls down your underwear and starts to suck your hard cock. “Yeah, tastes so good. Greg, come and join me.”

I cannot believe what is happening, my wife is sucking the object of my desires. I do not need to be asked twice -- I am on my knees and we are both sucking you. She is slowly sucking one side of your cock and I the other, stopping at your throbbing head to half kiss, half suck it. You are leaking precum, it tastes amazing. My wife gets up, I am taking you in on my own now, owning your cock. She whispers to you that she needs you to fuck her while I watch. We move from the foyer to the couch in the living room, she takes off your shirt and we are all naked now. You are rock hard. My wife says “Greg, I need to fuck your buddy Tom while you lick my clit. Tom, I want you to fuck me then I want to feel both of you inside me. You lie on the couch and my wife mounts you; she is riding your cock very slowly up and down. She is hot and her pussy wet.

“Greg, take Tom’s cock out my pussy and lick me off him.” I do not need to be told twice. I am licking her clit, your balls and your lower cock. I can see you are on the edge. The motion is getting faster and my wife is moaning. I have your balls in my mouth and feel them starting to tense up. You pull out and plunge into my mouth, your hot seed hitting my face and mouth. I taste you and am in heaven. I lick my wife till she cums seeing a small amount of cum in her crack, I lap it up. Fuck I cannot be happier.

When you get your breath back, you give me a passionate kiss. You ask, “Is it really true that no guy has ever sucked you off?”

“Yes, of course that is true,” I say. “You know that I tell you all of my deepest secrets.”

“Well, man,” you say. “I am just so aching to be the first, the first guy to show you how much I crave your cock. Sharon, do I have your permission to suck this cock that fucks you so well?”

“For the moment, at least, he’s all yours.”

I am sitting on the couch, and you kneel down on the floor. Some cum is still oozing from your cock and a string of it is hanging down.

“Oh, man. What a fucking mindblower,” you says. “Unless I pass out in anticipation, I am going to be the first guy ever to get to suck this gorgeous cock. Jesus fucking Christ!”

Fortunately, you do not pass out. You immediately take my cock deep into your throat. I might have wished that you would work up to this a bit more. But you are just so eager, so hungry for it, that I guess you can’t control himself. And that realization gets me even more excited. You suck me so lovingly and passionately. My cock is your world. You take my cock out of your mouth briefly enough to say, “Man, Greg, I love, I worship, this cock.”

As you resume licking and sucking me, I know I can’t last. In just moments I start blasting enormous amounts of cum into that loving mouth of yours. You moan with delight, and when I finally finish, you take my cock out of your mouth and bring your head up to mine. You kiss me tenderly. Then you open your mouth, revealing your cum-covered tongue. You close your eyes, put his your back and swallow. You open your eyes and kiss me again.

“This is the ultimate,” you whisper.

cobrajet

Experimental Member
Media
Not just a fantasy for me - my best friend and I fucked my wife together a few years ago and it was her idea!

He lived out of town and was visiting for the weekend. She'd never really expressed an interest in him, but she and I had talked about swinging on various occasions - just never acted on it. The three of us all had experience with nude beaches, and the day was hot so I'd suggested to my wife that when he came over that day that we should all lay out on our deck together au naturel.

When he arrived, I suggested this to him and he thought it would be great. He usually didn't need much prompting to get rid of his clothes - a true nudist at heart. So, the three of us did just that and headed out to the deck with some drinks to enjoy the sun. This was the first time he had seen my wife naked and vice versa, but neither of them made much comment as I suppose they were about equally shy with the newness of the whole thing. We all just hung out for awhile, when my wife explained that she was getting pretty hot and was going to go inside for a little bit to cool down.

After awhile I excused myself to go inside to the bathroom and see how/what she was doing too. I was surprised to find that she was sitting in the bedroom, and when I approached her she said she had a question for me. She asked if my friend would be OK with her asking him to join us in bed! We talked for a little while and I asked her whether she was really OK with the idea as she had never done anything like this before. She said whereas she didn't really quite know what to do in a threesome situation, she did feel comfortable enough with him as a friend and someone she trusted. This was the important thing for her it turned out - she was intrigued by the idea of a third (or fourth) person in bed, just not keen on the idea of it being a total stranger. I definitely understood where she was coming from.

I told her that I would go out to the deck and ask him what he thought. He was in fact very interested. I asked him to join us in the bedroom and when he did, my wife told him what she'd said to me - that she wanted to make sure he was OK with this and that she was pretty nervous about knowing what to do. We both explained to her that we would just play it by ear and to not worry about doing things "right" - it wasn't that much different than one-on-one sex just more possibilities and those would sort themselves out naturally.

He joined us on the bed and we lay to each side of her, both caressing and kissing her little by little from top to bottom. She was still pretty nervous, but as she relaxed more and began to really enjoy the sensation started to play with our cocks. The novelty of having one in each hand was something she found pretty entertaining, and as we both were quickly becoming erect, she really got pretty excited by the potential fun.

She spread her legs and he went down to begin eating her pussy. I continued to kiss her and lick her nipples, but as he started working her up to her first orgasm I moved myself up so she could suck me. This really got her going, no doubt the feel of a hard cock plus a tongue and fingers working on her pussy together drove home one of the real advantages of having a couple fun guys in bed. She came a second time before he lifted his head up from between her legs.

I was having a great time watching her and watching him enjoy himself, so moved over a bit to give them a little more room. She motioned for him to come close to her so she could suck him. She really got into it and exclaimed how fun it was to suck two cocks one after another like that! With him good and hard, she asked him to "make good use of that" and guided his big dick into her very wet pussy. I returned to her sucking my cock as he gave her a good deep pounding. She was loving it!

He hadn't cum yet and said he shouldn't have all the fun, so I traded places with him to bring my wife to another orgasm. All the while he was playing with her nipples and she was stroking him to keep him hard. He was ready for another round and this time she turned over so he could fuck her from behind.

He was really hard from her hand-work and the excitement of the moment, his penis noticeably curving upward. We're about the same size, (relatively large), but he's got a bit more girth and curve. He slipped inside her and started really going at it. She was moaning and yelling and screaming as he pounded her and before long he came big-time. It was a lot of fun really watching this, and I was much more than a passive onlooker: it would soon be my turn again.

With her pussy dripping from his cum and her own wetness, she climbed on top of me. I have to say, the feeling of a freshly-fucked pussy, full of warm cum is pretty incredible. It was really hot just thinking of his cum being inside of her. She proceeded to fuck me like no tomorrow! It didn't take long at all for both of us to cum, as he lay next to us watching "the finale".

When she lay back on the bed you could see cum just oozing from her. My friend and I just lay on either side and petted her as we relaxed post-orgasmic together. A very satisfied trio.

The afternoon ended later on with another round of fucking. By the time we were finished, she had 4 loads of cum inside her and had had about 20+ orgasms. Everyone was exhausted. Over the next few months, we got together again a couple of times, but later things changed in his life and ours and so drifted apart. She and I have been with other singles and couples since, but that first time was something I'll not soon forget. Wow.

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Got to go

Steve
Not just a fantasy for me - my best friend and I fucked my wife together a few years ago and it was her idea!

He lived out of town and was visiting for the weekend. She'd never really expressed an interest in him, but she and I had talked about swinging on various occasions - just never acted on it. The three of us all had experience with nude beaches, and the day was hot so I'd suggested to my wife that when he came over that day that we should all lay out on our deck together au naturel.

When he arrived, I suggested this to him and he thought it would be great. He usually didn't need much prompting to get rid of his clothes - a true nudist at heart. So, the three of us did just that and headed out to the deck with some drinks to enjoy the sun. This was the first time he had seen my wife naked and vice versa, but neither of them made much comment as I suppose they were about equally shy with the newness of the whole thing. We all just hung out for awhile, when my wife explained that she was getting pretty hot and was going to go inside for a little bit to cool down.

After awhile I excused myself to go inside to the bathroom and see how/what she was doing too. I was surprised to find that she was sitting in the bedroom, and when I approached her she said she had a question for me. She asked if my friend would be OK with her asking him to join us in bed! We talked for a little while and I asked her whether she was really OK with the idea as she had never done anything like this before. She said whereas she didn't really quite know what to do in a threesome situation, she did feel comfortable enough with him as a friend and someone she trusted. This was the important thing for her it turned out - she was intrigued by the idea of a third (or fourth) person in bed, just not keen on the idea of it being a total stranger. I definitely understood where she was coming from.

I told her that I would go out to the deck and ask him what he thought. He was in fact very interested. I asked him to join us in the bedroom and when he did, my wife told him what she'd said to me - that she wanted to make sure he was OK with this and that she was pretty nervous about knowing what to do. We both explained to her that we would just play it by ear and to not worry about doing things "right" - it wasn't that much different than one-on-one sex just more possibilities and those would sort themselves out naturally.

He joined us on the bed and we lay to each side of her, both caressing and kissing her little by little from top to bottom. She was still pretty nervous, but as she relaxed more and began to really enjoy the sensation started to play with our cocks. The novelty of having one in each hand was something she found pretty entertaining, and as we both were quickly becoming erect, she really got pretty excited by the potential fun.

She spread her legs and he went down to begin eating her pussy. I continued to kiss her and lick her nipples, but as he started working her up to her first orgasm I moved myself up so she could suck me. This really got her going, no doubt the feel of a hard cock plus a tongue and fingers working on her pussy together drove home one of the real advantages of having a couple fun guys in bed. She came a second time before he lifted his head up from between her legs.

I was having a great time watching her and watching him enjoy himself, so moved over a bit to give them a little more room. She motioned for him to come close to her so she could suck him. She really got into it and exclaimed how fun it was to suck two cocks one after another like that! With him good and hard, she asked him to "make good use of that" and guided his big dick into her very wet pussy. I returned to her sucking my cock as he gave her a good deep pounding. She was loving it!

He hadn't cum yet and said he shouldn't have all the fun, so I traded places with him to bring my wife to another orgasm. All the while he was playing with her nipples and she was stroking him to keep him hard. He was ready for another round and this time she turned over so he could fuck her from behind.

He was really hard from her hand-work and the excitement of the moment, his penis noticeably curving upward. We're about the same size, (relatively large), but he's got a bit more girth and curve. He slipped inside her and started really going at it. She was moaning and yelling and screaming as he pounded her and before long he came big-time. It was a lot of fun really watching this, and I was much more than a passive onlooker: it would soon be my turn again.

With her pussy dripping from his cum and her own wetness, she climbed on top of me. I have to say, the feeling of a freshly-fucked pussy, full of warm cum is pretty incredible. It was really hot just thinking of his cum being inside of her. She proceeded to fuck me like no tomorrow! It didn't take long at all for both of us to cum, as he lay next to us watching "the finale".

When she lay back on the bed you could see cum just oozing from her. My friend and I just lay on either side and petted her as we relaxed post-orgasmic together. A very satisfied trio.

The afternoon ended later on with another round of fucking. By the time we were finished, she had 4 loads of cum inside her and had had about 20+ orgasms. Everyone was exhausted. Over the next few months, we got together again a couple of times, but later things changed in his life and ours and so drifted apart. She and I have been with other singles and couples since, but that first time was something I'll not soon forget. Wow.

Dirt Nasty

1st Like
Media
no I wouldn't be down for that at all. But if my friend asked me to do it to his girl, I might consider it. From that point on he could never win an arguement against you. "dude no, your fucking wrong" "oh yeah, I fucked your wife" you would always win lol.

Reactions: DaIcecreamMan

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is one of the best threads I've read lately.

I would love to stretch out one of my friend's wives - especially if his cum were already inside her...

And hey, hotbtmla - when I'm done with her, you're next. ;)

Good grief, how did I miss this earlier? I'm overcum with lust just thinking about it Strike. :tongue: Go ahead, do your worst. Try to break me. I dare ya. :tongue::tongue:

powerthroat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In other words, "cuckold" means a man whose wife is being fucked by another man. Consensual arrangement or dishonest cheating doesn't make any difference, in terms of the definition.

Some guys like it because they just enjoy seeing their wives being fucked and some find that the anger and humiliation it causes is so intense that it becomes a turn on.

ndfuncouple

Experimental Member
Media

Wow that is too hot. My best friend has been fucking my wife for 5 years now. He is nearly 9 inches long and very big around. I love what he does for her.

Reactions: MDM8 and just_here

supersexymilf9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hubby & I have been doing MFM for 7 years and always have the greatest sex for 2-3 weeks after I've been with another guy. Not the typical cuckold thing 4 us. My man is VERY thick and I'll only invite a very good looking & above average thickness str8 guy. 3sums give me 2 thick cocks all to myself :biggrin1:. (length doesnt matter to me, girth rules)

When a guest (company always goes first!) has to rest, rock-hard hub quickly slides in my just cummed-in pussy, a few minutes is all. Respecting our company, he wont cum in me untill the guest is through. He has pulled out and shot on a towel many times. The more I fully enjoy the guest, Hubby loves that best. I'm loving it too, guests always love it, if they r good or not, lol.

Maybe hes only 99% straight, but at least 99% straight. Not bi-cur, just confident. Wants the guy to please me, my pleasure & desires fulfilled is his satisfaction. Seeing or hearing about M-M gay sex is a turnoff. Another mans cum, by itself disgusting, but when its coming out my naughty kitty, (I like him to lick me anytime :biggrin1: ) now he wants to taste it.

No cuckold humiliation or domination for him or anyone involved. Being a kind & thoughtful host is respectful & makes us all comfortable & relaxed enough to do every act, fufill all desires and able to fully enjoy ourselves and each other completely.

4-6 hours is our average mfm, Usually do a DP about midsession, then all take a break, resume "turntaking" till dawn. My man loves doing stuff to make everything the best for me & my new friend. Keeps the air so cold me & my friend wont sweat or tire out, warmer during a rest so we dont freeze. Makes, brings & holds our choice of cold drinks, dont have to stop fucking to drink or to set it down. Takes action pics with our's & the friends camera too.

Most guys invited are very good, but a one time deal. A few finest guests (now "good friend") that are so exciting/can keep up all night/satisfy me, become a fuck buddy. I'll now meet for 1 on 1 once I know & trust him. When I do, hub will faithfully wait at home till I'm back. Never jealous, very horny, always be glad I'm home, most of wanting me to have had a good time , great sex & be happy/well-fucked/satisfied.

And always I have my super horny hubby fucking me senseless every day & night after any 3sum or 1on1. Our love is strong, and we have a unique powerful magnetism/attraction. I'm very jealous over him, dont want him to even look at any women but me. Our marriage works, despite "experts" that say no way any open deal ever can. Magic power ? For sure my enjoying other guys has been truly great for US.

Last edited:

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, my best friend hasn’t slept with my wife—he’s gay. However, when I was in college I wound up fucking my best friend’s wife.

Gary was in grad school in the same Department where I was an undergraduate. Even though he was several years older than me, we worked on a few projects together and became close friends. I became friends with his wife, Jenn, as well. She was a total cutie, petite--not even 5’ tall, and had the sweetest personality. The summer of my junior year the three of us were inseparable.

That summer, on the same day I was working out at the gym Gary was swimming at the University’s pool. By happenstance, we wound up in the showers together—it was the first time either of us had seen the other in the nude. I was quite a bit bigger than Gary “down there”: when soft, I usually hang around 4-5 inches long and close to 6 inches around; Gary just had a small little “button” with a pair of balls suspended from it. He was definitely on the small side, likely the smallest in the locker room. I didn’t say anything about it, but Gary started joking with me saying he’ll have to start calling me “tripod.” After that, I didn’t think much of it, having gone through similar locker room situations ever since junior high school. I’m sure many of you in here can relate.

The following weekend I was hanging out at Gary and Jenn’s watching a movie, dinking, and smoking a little pot. When Jenn left the room, Gary told me that the evening after he saw me in the showers he told Jenn how big I was. I thought I was as shocked as I could be, then Gary laid an even bigger one on me. “How would you like to fuck her” he asked. I almost bolted. This was all too weird, and the buzz from the pot didn’t help any. I told him that I couldn’t do that, and he responded that it was OK with him. Part of me was still reeling in disbelief, and part of me (the part growing down my pants leg) was getting very interested in Gary’s proposition. “What about Jenn, don’t you think we ought to ask her,” I asked him. And he told me that it came up the night that he told her about my endowment (while they were fucking!) and Jenn was all for it.

Then Jenn came back into the room. I just stared at her, dumbfounded. When she asked what we were talking about, Gary told her. Jenn just blushed. “Do you really want to?” I asked. After a little hemming and hawing, and a lot of encouragement from Gary, we decided to give it a go.

It was VERY awkward at first. Gary was watching, and we kept asking if it was OK. When we kissed it was both electric and frightening. While we were kissing she moved her hand down to my cock which by that time was trying to poke through the leg of my jeans, and sighed—I’ll never forget that moment as long as I live. We began to undress each other and I marveled at how beautiful her small breasts were. When I peeled off her panties she was literally dripping down there. I wasn’t much better, my cock, now a swolen 8 1/2 inches, smacking her in the face as she pulled down my pants.

We both forgot all about Gary who was watching us, we just started touching and sucking each other in total passion. Then Jenn grabbed me and put me up against her wet sex, and pushed her pelvis towards me. God was she tight. I still remember how she felt. I was hard as a rock, and still was bending as I tried to wedge it inside of her. But after we finally got joined, it was amazing. Just animal lust. She went crazy. We weren’t making love. We weren’t fucking. We were literally rutting on the floor right in front of Gary. I was pounding deep up against her cervix and Jenn just kept screaming for more. I’ve never seen a woman flush like her, literally from head to toe. And then she came. In fucking spasms, over and over. Just as I started to shoot my load inside of her (no rubbers) I felt Gary’s jizz on my back and looked over at him. He was beating off his tiny dick—he wasn’t half my size, even being generous. I just went back to fucking Jenn without losing my hardon.

The rest of the night went on pretty much like that, before we called it quits around 2:30. I had cum 5 times and Jenn probably outdid me ten times over. I went home a sweaty, cum soaked, mess. I called the next afternoon, when I finally rolled out of bed. Gary answered. He sounded funny. I asked if he was OK. He said “sure,” but it wasn’t his normal voice. After that things were never the same. We never had a night of sex again, but still hung around together. But it was still very strained. We kind of went our separate ways after that summer. Gary and Jenn separated by winter, with Jenn moving out of state to live with her mom and dad. I never saw her again. I didn’t see much of Gary, except in passing, either.

So I’m not a big fan of polyamory after that, no matter how hot the sex can be.

Reactions: MDM8

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
In other words, "cuckold" means a man whose wife is being fucked by another man. Consensual arrangement or dishonest cheating doesn't make any difference, in terms of the definition.

Some guys like it because they just enjoy seeing their wives being fucked and some find that the anger and humiliation it causes is so intense that it becomes a turn on.

QFT. Very well put, powerthroat.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
If my best friend fucked my gf he'd become my worst enemy. It would be the end of my relationship with both him and her..........
I have had to learn to give my gf’s orgasms with fingers and tongue and loving, knowing that my dick would never do it for a woman.

It's nice that you learned to adapt ways of making love to pleasure her but I wouldn't say that no woman could ever be satisfied with an average sized penis. Don't be so hard on yourself.

I do agree that it would be over between me and my gf. I'd hate the guy who did it, and know he really never was my friend from the start.

LilCuckHubby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Several issues have been brought up in this thread that I would like to respond to. I have had several friends and a couple of coworkers fuck my wife and loved it. She sometimes did a one on one and several 3somes but I have had the pleasure of watching and eating her creampies as well. Very exciting!! My wife has had cocks as small as mine (between 3 and 4 inches depending on how hard I can get) and up to 12 inches. She says that for her, a thick cock 7 to 9 inches works best but has been very well satisfied by guys who were a little smaller (6 inches or so). Like my name says, I am a cuckold (by choice) and love the lifestyle!

supersexymilf9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What guys out there fantasize about your best friend fucking your wife? Has he actually done it?

My best friend used to frequently fuck with my wife over a period of several years, and I totally approved. Actually it was a huge turn-on for me. Regretably, I never was in the room during their many fuck-fests. I would have loved to watch my wife driving him absolutely wild and to watch his gorgeous big cock in action. Unfortunately, I only saw it in its flaccid state, but its erect size was legendary. Even better, I would have loved to go in for sloppy seconds or eat his cum out of her. I have photos of him in my gallery.

Hubby & I have been doing MFM for 7 years and always have the greatest sex for 2-3 weeks after I've been with another guy. Not the typical cuckold thing 4 us. My man is VERY thick and I'll only invite a very good looking & above average thickness str8 guy, NEVER FRIENDS!

Most guys invited are very good, but a one time deal. The few that are highly exciting/can keep up all night/satisfy me, become a fuck buddy. Perhaps a new friend (outside the circle of regular friends!) could work. :biggrin1:

REGULAR & LONG TERM FRIENDS ARE NOT THE BEST CHOICE FOR A FUCK BUDDY. "ISSUES" COULD HAPPEN IN THE NEAR OR DISTANT FUTURE. :frown1:

Take the time to find and select a previously unknown hot & hung guy the wife is into. True NSA. :wink: