Best friend "sleeps" while I jack him off

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by free2jump4u, Mar 25, 2008.

1. free2jump4u

free2jump4u Member

I have a straight friend who trusts me enough to sleep in the same bed. Since he has a big one, I have reached under the covers and jerked him off.

The thing that flips me out is that he pretends he is asleep. If I start to bring something like this up, he finds a reason to get mad or changes the topic. In other words, he puts up a fight, but if he wants to get his dick played with he will pretend like he is "asleep".

Anyway, I like it, and it feels good to give him a little some-somethin'. Have you guys ever had this experience? Have you told your girlfriends/wives ... or will you take this to your grave?

2. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes I have play with his cock but do not bring it up again and keep it to yourself.
    I said it before and i will say it again in my 22 years of experience married men make great bottoms
    lol
    and most guys who are comfortable with who they are like to have their cocks played with

3. scottbud

scottbud Member

Albums:
    Yeap I have had the very same experience, dont talk just shut up and enjoy.

I got sick of the onesided behaviour and sat on him one night, took him all the way he was obviously so shocked I did it, that he couldn't pretend to be sleeping any longer. He woke and I said bout time you joined in lol

4. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Sounds like denial to me.

5. Ed69

Gold Member

Albums:
    Isn't that a river in Egypt?................

6. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

Albums:
    If you're happy enough to play with his dick while he is 'asleep' then go with it. He obviously feels uncomfortable talking about it and by him pretending to be asleep it is some form of deniability on his behalf. Just go with it, have fun and don't question!

7. Acoke

Acoke Member

Oh my.... i would love to just jack off that big cock night after night.

How big is he?

8. handcuffsfan4

handcuffsfan4 Member

Albums:
    why does it have to be denial? maybe it just feels good. im attracted to women but if a guy wanted to play with my dick then who cares? it feels good. it doesn't mean im gay, because im not actually attracted to the guy. i dont understand why people always point fingers at people for being gay now a days.

9. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Stop raping your friend! Seriously, didn't your mom tell you to keep your hands to yourself?

If he doesn't consent you are raping him. Perhaps he gets mad or changes the subject because he is uncomfortable with your molestation, but due to other unknown factors, is unable say "get your damn hands off me, asshole!". Just a bee for your bonnet.

10. Sinnerly

Sinnerly New Member

whatever. . . He loves it, especially if he cums. Go with it and keep pushing the envelope whenever you want until he stops you.

11. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

closet door seems to be opening!

12. D_Fiona_Farvel

Indeed, that or until restraints are necessary.
    What's the final stop on this train? Necrophilia? :rolleyes:

13. ramwella

ramwella New Member

Maybe if you give him a blow job, he'd go into a coma! :biggrin1:

14. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Quite simply put, he's conflicted...feels both pleasure and pain.
    ie: It Feels SOOO GOOOD, but Guilt feels SOOO BAD.
    So if he "pretends" he's just floating on down de nile...let him be,
    He wants the sexual release and relief because it feels good,
    and by pretending he's not involved...he feels better than having to
    deal with the feelings that are disturbing to him.
    As they say "let a sleeping dog lie"...and if "ignorance is Bliss"..
    well then I'd pretty much have to say let him lie in Bliss!
    Heck we're all reaching for relief in some way or another eh?
    And if it feels good it usually is. Ok I'll get off the pulpit now LOL:smile:
    Next?

15. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

If he really was upset or offended he wouldn't have "allowed" you to share a bed (or even the same room!) with him afterwards. I agree with most others here. You are getting something you want and all that is required of you is to go along with his pretensions. Sounds like win/win to me.
    Oh, and don't let anyone make you think it is rape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Chockokittie can't be serious.

16. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

Well said, girls can do so much more on girls gone wild videos, in sorriority parties/bars, etc, on Howard Stern, etc. etc. etc., and no one calls them gay if they also do it with guys.

The labeling is one reason young guys r afraid to even try a lil fun that feels good sometimes, just cause all of a sudden nowadays everyone wants to quickly label them forever.

17. knightgee

knightgee New Member

Technically, the first time you did it could be called rape, but since he obviously doesn't care, it's not a big deal.

18. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

It takes a real sound sleeper to stick their dick in someone's ass, have a climax then pull out, roll over and not "remember" it the next morning.

Sorta like the "God, was I drunk last night" syndrome.

19. D_Fiona_Farvel

I am extremely serious!
    This act lacks consent; if you want to argue he hasn't objected, that only fits within the broadest and most archaic definition of consent. Meaning, he didn't object, so he wanted it. However, if the man truly is sleeping, and no one posting absolutely knows if he isn't, he is being raped.

Also, as I wrote earlier, no one knows why the person may not be speaking up. It could be a previous experience, not wanting to lose a friend, lack of assertiveness, etc. It has been acknowledged that afterwards he was disturbed and there are numerous ways to interpret that reaction. But go ahead and continue to believe that someone sharing a bed or a room gives them sexual license.

Obviously there is something wrong with asking before touching and than moving forward after receiving consent to continue? I can't speak for any other person in this thread, but I usually do not touch someone sexually, unless they are a) obviously conscious and b) consenting.
    But that's just how I was raised. :rolleyes:

Carry on.

20. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

The boy did allow his friend to sleep in his bed. That alone suggests room for questionable motive. If I didn't want someone to fool around with me in my "sleep" then they would be in another room. It's a bold move for a guy to let another guy sleep in his bed.