Best friend "sleeps" while I jack him off

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To the OP: if you KNOW that he is only faking sleep, then he really wants it. No problem. However, if you are jacking him off in his sleep, then you are raping him, you sick, sick fuck. If he actually IS awake, and just pretending to be asleep, whatever. That's all good. A-okay. No problemo. If you THINK he's just pretending to be asleep, without having solid proof that he's actually awake, you deserve to get the shit beat out of you until you're in a wheelchair for a few years. It's rape. Sick, sick rape. No more, no less.

The boy did allow his friend to sleep in his bed. That alone suggests room for questionable motive. If I didn't want someone to fool around with me in my "sleep" then they would be in another room.

No, no, no, no, no, no, and NO.

I went on a trip to New York with a large group of friends. We divvied rooms, and I had to share a room with 3 other guys. There were two beds. I planned to sleep on the floor, but since this was New York, there actually wasn't enough room on the floor to sleep; the beds actually took up like 90% of the floorspace. I had to share a bed with another guy. Nothing happened. Nothing was planned to happen. No permission for anything sexual of any sort was ever given ever. From that point on, I was comfortable with the idea of sharing a bed with another guy. I'd still prefer an alternative, but two guys sharing a bed means NOTHING. If a guy tried to do stuff to me in my sleep just because we were sharing a bed, I'd beat the shit out of him and wouldn't feel bad in the least about doing so.

Trip/vaction/partying.. might be a different story.

I didn't read this before typing up the previous stuff, but my point still stands. Sharing a bed on the vacation got me past the "eeww it's gay" mentality, so now I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with another guy. Sharing a bed isn't consent for ANYTHING.

Media
I have a double bed too.. my girlfriend and I barely fit in it.. how the hell did you fit comfortably. W/e the point is.. it's really odd to share a bed with someone for a sleepover at a persons house. Trip/vaction/partying.. might be a different story.

Yeah... most people will sleep on the floor to avoid sleeping in a bed with the same sex.. You know where I'm coming from.. maybe it takes this "labeling" to see the truth in what's happening here... le sigh.

I dunno. I'm 19, and me and my best mate will share a bed if I stay at his place. We've been doing it since we were about 15. It's just how it's always been. We're both straight and stay fully clothed. There's just no sexual undertones. He's like my brother. I don't think sharing a bed is big deal anymore - at least not for guys my age in Australia. It happens alot.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
To the OP: if you KNOW that he is only faking sleep, then he really wants it. No problem. However, if you are jacking him off in his sleep, then you are raping him, you sick, sick fuck. If he actually IS awake, and just pretending to be asleep, whatever. That's all good. A-okay. No problemo. If you THINK he's just pretending to be asleep, without having solid proof that he's actually awake, you deserve to get the shit beat out of you until you're in a wheelchair for a few years. It's rape. Sick, sick rape. No more, no less.

No, no, no, no, no, no, and NO.

I went on a trip to New York with a large group of friends. We divvied rooms, and I had to share a room with 3 other guys. There were two beds. I planned to sleep on the floor, but since this was New York, there actually wasn't enough room on the floor to sleep; the beds actually took up like 90% of the floorspace. I had to share a bed with another guy. Nothing happened. Nothing was planned to happen. No permission for anything sexual of any sort was ever given ever. From that point on, I was comfortable with the idea of sharing a bed with another guy. I'd still prefer an alternative, but two guys sharing a bed means NOTHING. If a guy tried to do stuff to me in my sleep just because we were sharing a bed, I'd beat the shit out of him and wouldn't feel bad in the least about doing so.

I didn't read this before typing up the previous stuff, but my point still stands. Sharing a bed on the vacation got me past the "eeww it's gay" mentality, so now I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with another guy. Sharing a bed isn't consent for ANYTHING.

I dunno. I'm 19, and me and my best mate will share a bed if I stay at his place. We've been doing it since we were about 15. It's just how it's always been. We're both straight and stay fully clothed. There's just no sexual undertones. He's like my brother. I don't think sharing a bed is big deal anymore - at least not for guys my age in Australia. It happens alot.
Sorry guys.. I still stand by what I said.. you wont change my mind.

peace xx

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude it sounds like your friend is straight as in straight to your arse! Just enjoy it and don't rock the boat! If he wants to verbally be in denial who cares? Its your hand on his cock when the lights go out! Just enjoy it! See if he can stay asleep as you put it if you suck his cock until he shoots his load! If he does then go even further... I would x

Reactions: CURIOUS_8

joromo2001

1st Like
Media
This cracks me up how some people get all bent out of shape over this. Reality check. From American Webster: Rape- The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse. Key word here is forcing. Could this guy simple get up out of bed and walk away? Sure could. This is NOT rape in any form of the word. He could even simply roll over! Pretty safe bet that you are not going to get stroked when your cock is between your belly and the bed!! Getting consent is not necessary for sexual relations in this case. If the person said "NO" or rolled over or got out of bed and you kept pursuing him and you held him down while you jacked him off, then we might have a problem.
This is simply a case of most likely a straight guy waking up with a hard on and someone stroking it and just letting it happen cuz it feels good and you can "deny" that you had anything to do with it in your own head. Dont try to make more out of this than it is. And OP... dont talk to him about it. What is the point? If you are looking for recipication... look somewhere else. Does not sound like this guy swings that way.

Reactions: buzzrider7

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This cracks me up how some people get all bent out of shape over this. Reality check. From American Webster: Rape- The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse. Key word here is forcing. Could this guy simple get up out of bed and walk away? Sure could. This is NOT rape in any form of the word. He could even simply roll over! Pretty safe bet that you are not going to get stroked when your cock is between your belly and the bed!! Getting consent is not necessary for sexual relations in this case. If the person said "NO" or rolled over or got out of bed and you kept pursuing him and you held him down while you jacked him off, then we might have a problem.
This is simply a case of most likely a straight guy waking up with a hard on and someone stroking it and just letting it happen cuz it feels good and you can "deny" that you had anything to do with it in your own head. Dont try to make more out of this than it is. And OP... dont talk to him about it. What is the point? If you are looking for recipication... look somewhere else. Does not sound like this guy swings that way.
Consent is always required.
If the person is sleeping, and, as previously stated, there is no way anyone posting knows whether he is or not, than it is an act of non-consensual sexual contact.

If the person wants to verify his actions are welcome, he should ask or wait until the person is visibly conscious before acting in a sexual manner.

If there is "right" in his actions there should be absolutely no issue with communication, specifically in requesting consent.

Also, I am not "bent out of shape". I actually do not care. However, I recognize that, if not outright wrong, there is a grey area, at best, in this situation. Something that the majority of posters who offered support of his actions ignored for whatever reason.

Sharing a bed does not constitute consent - not even in marriage.

quote]

Realy?That's news to me!When we married I understood my wife had free range on me and me on her.Thats how it's worked for 17 years in our bed.
That's the mutually agreed upon definition within your relationship.
However, marriage alone does not mean "free range" sexual consent.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Consent is always required.
If the person is sleeping, and, as previously stated, there is no way anyone posting knows whether he is or not, than it is an act of non-consensual sexual contact.

If the person wants to verify his actions are welcome, he should ask or wait until the person is visibly conscious before acting in a sexual manner.

If there is "right" in his actions there should be absolutely no issue with communication, specifically in requesting consent.

Also, I am not "bent out of shape". I actually do not care. However, I recognize that, if not outright wrong, there is a grey area, at best, in this situation. Something that the majority of posters who offered support of his actions ignored for whatever reason.

That's the mutually agreed upon definition within your relationship.
However, marriage alone does not mean "free range" sexual consent.
You are blowing it out of proportion. I'm hoping it's an age gap.. because so far everyone my ages agrees.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1) We'd have to know exactly how he brings up the events with his friend, that make his friend so agry.

2) We also have to know how often this occurs.

3) It would help to know if there is a main reason for being invited over overnight. Doesn't sound like a "Hey, man, let's hang out!" invite.

So, to me, this doesn't sound even a little bit like rape.

Hihi, Kink! <3

cowboyfireman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stop raping your friend! Seriously, didn't your mom tell you to keep your hands to yourself?

If he doesn't consent you are raping him. Perhaps he gets mad or changes the subject because he is uncomfortable with your molestation, but due to other unknown factors, is unable say "get your damn hands off me, asshole!". Just a bee for your bonnet.

This is precisely why women should not be allowed on the internet.:cool:

ElectricBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have the exact same situation with my friend...

Except when we first started doing stuff, it was pretty mutual between us, he was awake and knew what we were doing... but after a year or so, he started doing his "sleeping" routine occasionally... Over the years it came more and more frequent that he could only be "serviced" when he was sleeping...

For awhile, it was pretty hot... He'd come over and we'd put on a movie, or watch tv... and he'd lay on his stomach the opposite way i was laying.. so his feet were up my my head. Then I'd slip my hand up the leg of his jeans/shorts and start playing with his long hard cock, (biggest-roundest cock i've sucked off), while we were watching tv, and he was awake. this could sometimes go on for hours... I know one time, we watched the second lord of the rings, and i rubbed his cock the whole time... but the thing is, he would never turn over and let me blow him, until he was "sleeping". Once the movie was over, or whatever, then he'd roll over and I could finally take it out and blow him off.. that went on for awhile...

Now he'll randomly come over late at night, and just take a "nap". He won't even let me touch him until he goes to "sleep". Then I'll blow him off and he'll often wake up afterwards, and make a lil scene about how he isn't gay, and he wished I'd stop doing that to him, blah blah blah... but yet he'll come over the week after, to take a nap... all denial....

Mind yah, we're really good friends... and most of the time we hang out, nothing happen... but occasionally he'll come over with just that in mind... I don't mind one bit, blowing that beast of a cock off...

Someone mentioned in another post about not "Servicing" him when he comes over for a month... I've been told that many many times before... but it's like impossible not to do it... that what he's coming over for, his cock is right there waiting for you... i'm not going to lay there, and not do it!

Reactions: fratb777

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are blowing it out of proportion. I'm hoping it's an age gap.. because so far everyone my ages agrees.
Or perhaps an ethics gap?
Fact remains, there is an element of non-consensual behavior. I argued my position fairly well. Your argument of sharing a bed constituting consent is lacking - indeed, beyond NJ and myself, three men posted they have shared the same bed with their friends without sex being involved. :eek:

Who cares if others agree with your or not? Provide a convincing argument beyond "blowing it out of proportion" that shows a) the person isn't sleeping b) the OP's action are "right", meaning appropriate, not wrong and without a grey area c) find the consent beyond sharing a bed, as five people have stated they are able to share a bed without sexual contact d) why asking for permission or waiting for a person to be awake or visibly conscious is out of the ordinary and trumped by sharing a bed?

Or don't. The OP hasn't posted again to explain beyond the bare facts he offered, and those are not enough to assume consent.

This is precisely why women should not be allowed on the internet.:cool:
Hilarious.
Was it like ten minutes of deep thought before the "ooh, ooh, I have a good one" moment?

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a double bed too.. my girlfriend and I barely fit in it.. how the hell did you fit comfortably. W/e the point is.. it's really odd to share a bed with someone for a sleepover at a persons house. Trip/vaction/partying.. might be a different story.
Well you obviously saw the little footnote where I mentioned the relatively loose definition of "comfortably," but the point is the bed is certainly wide enough for two men of average weight (him) or less (me) to fit.

It's not something that happens regularly, but I see no reason to be uncomfortable (mentally/emotionally/whatever) about having my best friend (who lives a few hundred miles away) occupy the same bed as me.

Reactions: CURIOUS_8

MarioKarting

Experimental Member
Media
I've got my opinions roughly mirroring ChocoKittie's on this. The example has made me think of Date rape and how some people will take advantage of another when they are unconscious. Surely most cases involve drugs of some sort, but I personally don't see any sleeping person a candidate for my sexual interference.

Consider these scenarios and ask yourself if it's okay if anyone assumed it they could repeatedly touch YOU sexually (try to think of the last person you would want touching you!)
- Sleeping in hospital after surgery, after you have awoken from it
- Sleeping on a bus or train
- Sleeping at your grandparent's place
- Sleeping at a sleep clinic
- Sleeping in prison
- Sleeping in your own home, alone, with noone having permission to enter your house
- Falling asleep during class
- Falling asleep on your job

If you don't want the last person on earth touching you when you are awake, then what position are you to stop them if you are dead asleep? Not much. That's where you are not able to consent to it (and deny it until you are awoken - which might not happen for a while in these cases), and that's one good reason why it's wrong for you or anyone to do this to someone else and assume that the other person is okay for you to do it. THIS is not consenting and to me THIS is rape, and if not, then assault.

ElectricBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have the exact same situation with my friend...

haha oh yeah, i meant to mention the fact that I know my friend isn't really sleeping... He'd be "sleeping" and I'd be playing with his cock, and we'd hear someone coming down the hall, and he'd be in a big panic to get his cock back in his jeans, and his jeans pulled up, all the while he's sleeping... lmao... my door is usually locked anyways, and hardly anyone comes into my room... but when we'd realize it was a false alarm, he'd relax, and I'd continue on...

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
1) We'd have to know exactly how he brings up the events with his friend, that make his friend so agry.

2) We also have to know how often this occurs.

3) It would help to know if there is a main reason for being invited over overnight. Doesn't sound like a "Hey, man, let's hang out!" invite.

So, to me, this doesn't sound even a little bit like rape.

Hihi, Kink! <3
Hey sweety, I know where you're coming from.

Or perhaps an ethics gap?
Fact remains, there is an element of non-consensual behavior. I argued my position fairly well. Your argument of sharing a bed constituting consent is lacking - indeed, beyond NJ and myself, three men posted they have shared the same bed with their friends without sex being involved. :eek:

Who cares if others agree with your or not? Provide a convincing argument beyond "blowing it out of proportion" that shows a) the person isn't sleeping b) the OP's action are "right", meaning appropriate, not wrong and without a grey area c) find the consent beyond sharing a bed, as five people have stated they are able to share a bed without sexual contact d) why asking for permission or waiting for a person to be awake or visibly conscious is out of the ordinary and trumped by sharing a bed?

Or don't. The OP hasn't posted again to explain beyond the bare facts he offered, and those are not enough to assume consent.

There are instances where you just know.. sure they aren't all like that... but there are the ones that you just know it will work out with.