Best Fuck Ever

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well although I've had lots of sex (many times, few people) I hope my best is yet to come. Or my best is yet to cum all over a hot girl...

Anyway, a few sessions have been great, such as the girl being on top, me with my arms wrapped around her, holding her tight while I thrust up into her at lightning speeds. She enjoyed that, and one time she was on top, holding herself up and I did that then she collapsed on top of me which is why now its better if I just hold her and fuck the shit out of her.

My vision of the best fuck ever though includes MANY different positions, a girl spewing sexual filth from her mouth so loudly the neighbours can hear and splashing of sexual juices all over. I can but dream ;)

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best fuck is always the latest you had, I say. Believe me, I've had a lot of sex, and a lot of good or great sex, also some sex that was average and some that was outright a burst bubble. If I shall apply a scale to measure the quality of sex, then it's the degree of how much I lost control in it. Good+ sex can truely make me lose any sense of my surrounding, and I don't at all mind if people will hear me, or what the sheets will look like afterwards, and there've been a number of guys who accomplished that mission with me. But naming one of them my greatest fuck would be insulting the other who did, there's a line beyond which they're all of the same greatness.

padlock

Just Browsing
Media
My "best" was when me and my fiance were in Ohio(of all places) on a vacation. We had never had a hotel room to ourselves, and it was nice to be able to walk naked from the hottub to the bed and then drag eachother around the entire place not really caring about the mess you made. Made me think real hard into buying a hottub for hour place. :)

D_Lawsonne Lackingnuts

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I've only had sex four times with three different girls. Two of which were high school girls. One was a senior in college, and was my best fuck. It was over the summer and was a one night stand. She was so experienced and knew how to handle everything. It didn't have any strings attached, just let's-fuck-each-others'-brains-out intensity. I must have orgasmed three or four times the whole night...she was amazing.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
ryanishung said:
Well, I've only had sex four times with three different girls. Two of which were high school girls. One was a senior in college, and was my best fuck. It was over the summer and was a one night stand. She was so experienced and knew how to handle everything. It didn't have any strings attached, just let's-fuck-each-others'-brains-out intensity. I must have orgasmed three or four times the whole night...she was amazing.
What about the 50% gay part?

D_Lawsonne Lackingnuts

Experimental Member
Media
All of that was before I came out as bisexual. I've been struggling with my sexuality for the past couple of months or so. The last time I had sex or anything sexual with a girl was about 6 months ago at Homecoming. I'm kinda itchin' to do something with a guy...

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
ryanishung said:
All of that was before I came out as bisexual. I've been struggling with my sexuality for the past couple of months or so. The last time I had sex or anything sexual with a girl was about 6 months ago at Homecoming. I'm kinda itchin' to do something with a guy...
I don't think you'll find a problem finding willing participants (sees line forming, starting with Sorcerer)

wrench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
two possibilities. one was when i was 18, she was 16. wouldnt let me fuck her, anything else was OK. i love to eat pussy, and she was the most enthusiastic partner ever. if stimulation stayed the same, she could cum over and over. dozens of times, until we were both exhausted. was the only woman i ever encountered who could squirt, and did she ever. tasted like drawn butter...yummy. i had a waterbed, and the next day had to drain it to clean everything up. and she could suck cock like nothing ive encountered since. and was she beautiful...waaaayyy out of my league. she was my girlfriends best friend, and was dating my best friend, so it didnt last. she heard about my love of pussy eating from my girlfriend, and she'd never experienced that.
the other possibility was an AOL fling a few years ago. a plain looking woman, a few extra pounds, she only needed a fuck buddy. she wanted to do everything she'd heard about, so it was "tonight you tie me up" or "tonight you fuck me in the ass". she was a wild one...

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
David Marriott bar none.

He and I had a sexual compatibility that I'd never encountered before or since.

I cannot go into detail. Suffice it to say that when we met four (yup only four) times there wasn't an inch of either of our bodies the other didn't thoroughly explore.

He's a fucking drug that man.

****big sigh****

**aside; My boyfriend knows all about him but fortunately does NOT read this board.