Best Hollywood Movies with cock shots

pablovian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I want us all to help make a list with Hollywood movies that have the best shots of our favorite hollywood actors.\

plus links if you've got em.

Paul

pablovian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
nudeyorker, what is the name of the book? Can't find anything on full frontal except for some PR book. Do you have a link to a purchase site?

D_Oliver Sudden

Account Disabled
Media
There is a reference early on in the film by Brad Pitt where he says that one of his jobs was a projectionist and he would splice a single frame into a film that was showing, so that the viewing audience would see it but it would be so fast that they would notknow whether or not they had seen it.

Shortly after that you get to see huge cock that fills the screen almost as per his description - it is a split second shot.

You get to see it again towards the end of the film.

You have to be really watching for it or you will miss it.

Whilst we are on the subject of cocks in films - One of my faves is a Danny Dyer flash in an Easter egg on a DVD, I cant remember the film - but he was wearing White shorts and he just lobs it out.. Nice cock too

Michael Vartan has a split-second full frontal in One Hour Photo.

JTT

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Michael Pitt in dreamers. He looks hot, and a girl takes his undies down and touches his penis. Lots of cock in the movie Dreamers.

Manraker

Sexy Member
Media
You can see Tom Cruise's cock for a split second in the movie All The Right Moves. I remember seeing it in the theatre and thought I caught a glimpse of it. Then had to wait ages for the video to come out. Now with dvd and the internet you can see it all over the place. Not much to write home about but at the time it was pretty exciting to even see one on the big screen. Also Don Johnson showed his (several times) in The Harrad Experiment as did Gregory Harrison in the same film.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the 1999 football movie Any Given Sunday. We have a DVD of it and you can clearly see actress Cameron Diaz checking out the man meat as she bursts into the locker room. A couple of the football players are consciously and hilariously attempting to keep semi-erections as they shower. You have to slow motion and freeze frame the scene for maximum entertainment.