Best Hollywood Movies with cock shots

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the 1999 football movie Any Given Sunday. We have a DVD of it and you can clearly see actress Cameron Diaz checking out the man meat as she bursts into the locker room. A couple of the football players are consciously and hilariously attempting to keep semi-erections as they shower. You have to slow motion and freeze frame the scene for maximum entertainment.

Four posts behind yours:

any

given

sunday

The movies that I can think of are:

American History X (Edward Norton)
Wild Things (Kevin Bacon)
Breathless (Richard Gere)
American Gigolo (Richard Gere)
Box of Moonlight (John Turturro)
Single White Female (Steven Weber)
The Terminator (Arnold Schwarzenegger)
Schindler's List :redface: (Still, there are some in this movie).:biggrin1::tongue:
The Piano (Harvey Keitel, definitely exaggerated with regards to his size)!
TransAmerica (Kevin Zegers)
Shadow Boxer (Stephen Dorff)
Testosterone (Antonio Sabato, Jr.)
Friends and Lovers (Unknown, but actor with huge dick).
The Brown Bunny (Vincent Gallo)
Alexander (Colin Farrell)
Tigerland (Colin Farrell)
Irreversible (Vincent Cassell, and others, including a digitally-created dick).:biggrin1::tongue:
Total Eclipse (Leonardo DiCaprio, and his co-star, who is quite long and thin, dickwise).
Lie With Me (Eric Balfour)
Under Suspicion (Liam Neeson)
City of Darkness (Liam Neeson)
Sliver (Unkown actor in hidden camera scene).
Kinsey (Peter Sarsgaard)
The Center of the World (Peter Sarsgaard)
A Dirty Shame (A John Waters movie with scenes of two unknown actors' dicks).
Trainspotting (Not just for Ewan McGregor, but also for Ewan Bremner's huge dick, which is much more clearly visible)!

These are all just off the top of my head. I'll think of more later, I'm sure.:rolleyes::tongue:

V72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My apologies if I've duplicated any already mentioned. . .

28 Days Later (Cillian Murphy)
Red Dragon (Ralph Fiennes)
A Room With A View (Rupert Graves and also Julian Sands, Simon Callow)
A Night in Heaven (Christoper Atkins)
Paradise (Willie Aames)

and both Porky's and especially Porky's II: The Next Day feature varied examples of cock shots, from quick cuts to extended, unobstructed scenes :smile:

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is a reference early on in the film by Brad Pitt where he says that one of his jobs was a projectionist and he would splice a single frame into a film that was showing, so that the viewing audience would see it but it would be so fast that they would notknow whether or not they had seen it.

Shortly after that you get to see huge cock that fills the screen almost as per his description - it is a split second shot.

This is the one Hunnypot mentioned.

Also I like that scene in the middle of Fight Club where Brad Pitt and Helena Bonham Carter's character are going at it upstairs. Edward Norton is disturbed by this to the point where he can't sleep. So he goes upstairs attempting to ask them to knock it off. Edward peeps through the door and sees them having sex, but then they stop. Brad opens the door and invites Edward to "finish her off". I like seeing Brad's abs...so nice you could eat breakfast on them.:wink: :biggrin1:

1ceman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not my cup of tea, but I'm sure someone appreciated Bob Hoskins (and others) cockshot in Mrs. Henderson Presents...

Reactions: JGay2000

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Not my cup of tea, but I'm sure someone appreciated Bob Hoskins (and others) cockshot in Mrs. Henderson Presents...
I must admit that it caught my interest when I read in one of the reviews at the time of that movie's theatrical release that Bob Hoskins would appear nude!:redface: I've yet to see it though. :( Is he hung?:biggrin::tongue:

danmilan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It would be a sin for this thread not to mention "Shortbus" of course (although maybe it would be quicker in this case to list the few scenes in the film without cockshots).
For all those who don't know where to see Jude Law revealed on film, he does nothing to hide it getting out of bed in one scene in Wilde""

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Michael Pitt in dreamers. He looks hot, and a girl takes his undies down and touches his penis. Lots of cock in the movie Dreamers.

Yea I saw this movie on IFC last weekend and it made me so horny, I really wanted Michael Pitt's character and the other guy to get together though.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a book called THE BARE FACTS by Craig Hosoda (the 1996 edition)

It is a large, thick softback book that lists 'where to find your favorite actors & actresses nude on videotape.'

It lists the actresses in the first third of the book, the actors in the second, and films in the third

Under each name is theie filmography with the films they have appeared nude in, describing the exact moment of screen time, together with whatever body part is exposed. The exact moment, to the second that you can find the shot is also listed.

I lfound a later edition a few years ago, but was surprised to find that all the men had been removed, and it only listed women. How very hetero!

However imy edition is still a handy book to have. It's just a shame it hasn't been updated (as far as I know), as there is so much more cock on show now than in the mid 90s

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I have a book called THE BARE FACTS by Craig Hosoda (the 1996 edition)

It is a large, thick softback book that lists 'where to find your favorite actors & actresses nude on videotape.'

It lists the actresses in the first third of the book, the actors in the second, and films in the third

Under each name is theie filmography with the films they have appeared nude in, describing the exact moment of screen time, together with whatever body part is exposed. The exact moment, to the second that you can find the shot is also listed.

I lfound a later edition a few years ago, but was surprised to find that all the men had been removed, and it only listed women. How very hetero!

However imy edition is still a handy book to have. It's just a shame it hasn't been updated (as far as I know), as there is so much more cock on show now than in the mid 90s

I used to have the '96 edition, too, EnglishMan, back when I was taping a lot of stuff off of Showtime, HBO and their ilk. I'm sure it's around here somewhere. *starts shuffling through drawers*

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to have the '96 edition, too, EnglishMan, back when I was taping a lot of stuff off of Showtime, HBO and their ilk. I'm sure it's around here somewhere. *starts shuffling through drawers*
If it's in your drawers perhaps some talented (and horny) hands around here could help you to locate it:smile: --oh you meant the other type of drawers--oops.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I usually go to this site to find out which actors have shown what in movies and some TV shows. It's not very up to date, but it is pretty good at giving basic and clear descriptions of what is shown (from underwear bulges to full frontals), and it lists a lot of actors both well known and not. It's free to look up the information and to see thumbnails of scenes, but you have to join (pay) in order to look at full size images and video clips. Also, you can look up actors or movies by their name.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I thought finally of a mainstream movie. Remember The Last American VIrgin the boys lockerroom scene? WHIP IT GOOD!! (where they measured each others cocks.)

This is how THE BARE FACTS describes this scene. The * before the scene is a rating system from * to ***
* means 'Yawn. Usually too brief or hard to see for some reason'

The Last American Virgin (1982)

Brian Peck...................Victor
* 0.20-Buns, during penis measurement in boy's locker room.
Don't see his face.