best jack off lube?

I've tried many and my current favorite is Pjur "Eros" (original), a very nice silicone lube. It's more expensive than water-based lubes but you use less and it lasts a long time. Great on cock and balls as well as in my anus.

Have a look at my gallery and you can see what it looks like on my cock.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am a big fan of Gun Oil...it is the best.

Gun Oil. I'm addicted to it (not the water-based kind, but silicon-based)

It beautifully polishes by peter. :biggrin1:

Yeah silicon Gun Oil is awesome. Stroke 29 is made by the same comp as Gun Oil and is made for male masturbation. I like them both.

bakerz dozen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like a vasiline & baby oil combo...........nice n slimy n slick........my better half n I each have an old pair of briefs we wear that are saturated with it..........we keep em in a plastic bag.......I love the feeling of putting a nice amount of the vaseline in the front and then squirting a load of baby oil down there.......keeping your cock buried under the greasy fabric feels amazing.......trust me, try it out

peace
baker

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1.) Eros original (silicone based, the best)
2.) Boy Butter (water based, it's awsome)
3.) Cocoa butter hand lotion (oil based)
4.) Bag Balm (in a green tin, also works well on chapped lips, petroleum based)

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know that stuff is expensive... all the sex gels etc. I swear Cetaphil cream (the stuff in a plastic jar, NOT the lotion) is the best. A sexy dermatologist recommended it once to me. It's easy to find at a good drugstore... no mail order, no shipping charges, washes off a lot easier than the silicone stuff... I'll take a pic and show you what it can do for you.

CoreyKevin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One thing I tend to use is juts lotion. Works well and when your done you can leave it on your cock and it will keep your cock nice and soft for next time.