Best Lube for Jerking off?

B_arctc_mnkys

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Alot of you are suggesting the KY products. I think they are the most common and easy to come by so I will probably get that. Gunoil I have heard is expensive and harder to find.

With regard to the precum I really just don't produce enough. I produce quite a bit but it is just not enough.

Thanks for all your suggestions guys, keep them coming

kcstrker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
also consider Jason Vitamin E oil -- 5,000 IU. Anything stronger than that will be too thick.

It's a tad messy, but it rubs in as well and leaves the penis feeling extra smooth afterward. I find if I just rub it in afterward it soaks in like a hand lotion, etc.

It's also pretty cheap - about $6 for a bottle that lasts me about 2 months (with essentially daily use :) ).

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alot of you are suggesting the KY products. I think they are the most common and easy to come by so I will probably get that. Gunoil I have heard is expensive and harder to find.

With regard to the precum I really just don't produce enough. I produce quite a bit but it is just not enough.

Thanks for all your suggestions guys, keep them coming

Gunoil is expensive but worth it, just google it and you'll get a nice pistol. :biggrin1:

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gunoil is expensive but worth it, just google it and you'll get a nice pistol. :biggrin1:

AMEN! gun oil is spectacular! it is expensive, but jesus, it's wonderful. my boyfriend and I use it and it just makes our sex lives sooooo much better. we love it.

If not gun oil, and silicon lube will do. trust me, after using that, water based is a thing of the past.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have nine inches of cut cock and agree that precum and spit mixed together provides for a pretty awesome masturbation experience, BUT I recently discovered, KY warming fluid (not to be confused with plain old KY in the tube). They also have a KY Warming gel. I have had awesome ejaculations using either one. The gel is real thick. Boty stay wet and have a mild sexually warming sensation.

I do remember the first time I used the gel about a year ago, it was totally awesome, but I cummed way too fast. I think the KY Warming Gel would make for an awesome RAW fuck.

I have chatted with some dudes about this on MANHUNT.net and it seems lots (mostly cut guys) like the KY warming products.

AWESOME DRY JACK: I also enjoy a good dry jack using just a little bit of talc powder on your cock. Provides for a totally different sensation. If you have not tried this, be ready for a significantly different feeling as you stroke your cock and ejaculate your seed. I really recommend that you give that a try.

I go in phases, sometime i dry jack with talc powder for weeks and then go to spit and pre-cum and then go a few weeks exculsively masturbating with KY warming fluid.

Robby

Thanks Robby for reminding me of something that I used to do a long time ago. Jackin Dry with talcum powder! I couldn't remember if I liked it or not, so, I decided to try it again.

After a few minutes I remembered why I stopped wanking with talc. Since I produce so much pre-cum (and there really is a lot of oozing, drooling and dripping going on), the talc becomes very quickly a sticky, gooey mess.

I swear, in just a few minutes or less, it looked like I had cake or pancake batter all over my cock! :biggrin1: I just sat there and laughed until tears were running down my face....what a MESS!
I just wish I'd had some one there to.....well I think you get the idea! :tongue:

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like ID Glide, made with glycerene, it can be re-wetted with water or siliva, its silky smooth and non-oil based...

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I havn't tried Gun Oil but I believe they market it at EMPOWERED PRODUCTS. I have used Stroke 29 cream and it's awesome. Stays slick forever which is NOT true of things like WET, which is more readily available in basic adult stores. Stroke 29 isn't at that many stores, tho it is on line. It's pricey but worth every fuckin slicked stroke.. and I'm a guy who never used lube very much until a few years ago.

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been using Vaseline for many years. It works good for me! :biggrin1:

Any downsides to Vaseline? It's greasy and takes a few tries to wipe and wash it all off afterwards. But I still like it.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No offense to the person who recommended Liquid Silk, but I didn't care for it. I found that the moisture seemed to evaoporate and/or absorb into the skin much too quickly (somewhat like lotion) and what was left clumped up like little balls of rubber cement.

LS does seem popular among hetero couples for vaginal intercourse, but I wouldn't recommend it for male masturbation.

In general, I find water-based lubes dry out too quickly, including KY and Astroglide, athough both are better than other brands. Most get sticky. The ones that don't get sticky clump up into little bits.

As I've said on other threads, I use Albolene. It's sold as a "moisturizing cleanser" although I can't imagine anyone actually using it for that purpose. It's greasy, which I don't like (it's mainly a mixture of mineral oil and petroleum jelly), so it's not the best if you are trying to read, watch a video, or surf the Internet...unless you don't mind getting it all over your remote, mouse, keyboard, etc. On the plus side it's relatively inexpensive (about $12 for a 12 oz. jar) and you can find it at your local drug store. It never dries out or gets sticky, although for a long session it may absorb into the skin and need to be re-applied. I've also tried Men's Cream, and I found it to be very similar to Albolene but more expensive.

Albolene Cleanser - The Makeup Comes Off, The Moisture Stays In.

I haven't yet tried Gun Oil or Stroke 29 because they are so expensive, but both products get recommended over and over in several threads. Has anyone tried both? If so, which was your preference?

Pjur Eros is good, but personally I didn't think it was worth the price. I haven't had good luck with other silicone-based lubricants that I've tried.

However...now that I think about it a little bit more, I'm not sure how an uncut person like the OP would use lube to masturbate. As a cut person, I masturbate differently dry than wet. When I masturbate dry, I grib the skin and slide the skin over the shaft as much as I can. When I use lube, I slide my hand over the skin, along the length up to the glans, and back down again. If you have a foreskin, I wonder if it would be "in the way" and make this technique pointless.

Does anyone else with a foreskin use lube? How do you use it?

littlebigmaninNC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Corn Huskers Lotion is partly glycerine, and feels pretty good. I've used it mostly with my fleshlight, but its a good "pick me up" when you first start up. Aloe vera gel dries quickly. Years ago I used a mixture of Intensive Care Lotion (by Vaseline brand) and hair conditioner. I'm uncut, and you uncut guys who haven't lubed up are missing out!