Best Lube for Jerking off?

Robcolt23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am visiting my parents this weekend and did not want to take the ky warming fliud on the plane with me (large size bottle greater than 3 oz), so last night i found some Vasiline Moisture Locking Lotion in my mothers bathroom. I used that to lube my cock and balls and masturbated about an hour while surfing the web. I had to reapply a few times and add some spit from time to time, but it really did make for a very intense extra large ejaculation that hit my upper chest, face and hair. (jacked to a vid of a real hung young dude fucking a chix on MEGAROTIC). Later that night in bed while reading, my 9 inch cock was flopped out the slit of my boxers soft. While reading i rubbed my glans some and discovered that y cock had this really sensitive built in moisture feeling (especially the corona band and forniculm), not slick but just real smooth from the Mositure locking lotion that I had used earlier in the day. It feel so good that i quickly achieved a full erection which i masturbated without additional lubrication.... really felt good, precumed quickly and then ejackulated a very large cum load again. After that I treated my cock to some more moisture locking lotion before going to sleep and again this morning. I planto apply that several times today and see how my cock feels tonight when I plan to jack off again. It is kind of a cock skin mosturizing program. Will let you know how it goes. I might open up a store in the mall - "Sign up: Cock skin mosturizing program"
Robby

tigerman89

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, whatever you do, don't use astroglide. I've had a few eh experiences using it. It's cheap, yeah, but it's not really that great. I'd go for the Liquid Silk.

On the advice of a friend I found Swiss Navy silicone at a leather shop.

A1 in my book.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Baby oil gel. It will put you in another dimension!:D

I've tried it, but find it a bit too thick. I like Albolene better. It starts off solid, sort of like petroleum jelly, but its liquifies at body temperature to just the right consistency. It's not too thick, but it stays in place. And it's not messy like regular baby oil.

njreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm a huge fan of Gun Oil. By far the best I've ever used of the dozen or more lubes that I've tried. I'm gonna buy the big bottle next time!

crazy_one53402

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just wondering what you guys thought the best lube would be for jerking off. Personally I have never used lube before as I am uncut and never felt the need. Am thinking of going to the store and buying some. Any suggestions?

euros is the best a little goes a long way oes not get sticky. great stuff

lovestyle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:confused: are you sure dude? kinda interesting.
btw can we chat sometime? Im pinoy big dick lol. HONEST loving person here, put me in the category of a big leaker. It started before I shot my first load. I didn't think it was cum at first, but knew it was something associated with it. I learned the word precum when I was...

Mineral oil is pretty good and super slick (baby oil). Also, glycerin. And I bet no one ever thought to use one of those hair shine serums. All drug store items.

O

OldFirm08

AstroGlide is awesome....maybe mixed with a bit of KY warming liquid. The warm stuff alone is just too sticky after about 30 seconds. That's no fun to be glued to a warm dick going nowhere