BEST Male Masturbation Toys?

jdick79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to have a toy I believe was called a pocket pussy. It was open on both ends with a fake pussy on the one end and ribbed inside. Loved to watch my head go in and out the end and used the ribbed inside to stimulate my head. My wife would use it on me also which made it even hotter!! I wore it out tho!!

talldarknathletic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to have a toy I believe was called a pocket pussy. It was open on both ends with a fake pussy on the one end and ribbed inside. Loved to watch my head go in and out the end and used the ribbed inside to stimulate my head. My wife would use it on me also which made it even hotter!! I wore it out tho!!

HA, wore it out huh?! Sounds like good time for a new one..last thing we want is a bad sex life.

Has anyone tried out the Tenga series of adult toys? I seem to be fascinated by shaft / head & balls stimulation at the moment.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What's nice about the fleshlight is that you can buy different sleeves for it. So you never get tired of different textures/feeling.
You can buy the inserts cheaper than buying a whole fleshlight.
I keep my extra inserts in the shipping bag, with talc powder on them, so theyre ready to go when I want to have fun.

I've already replaced my Fleshlight once. Silly me for being in such a hurry with the first one & not reading the "care" instructions. When I got my replacement, I got a freezer zip-lock bag out, tossed some talc powder in it and it's been damn near perfect shape since. So, my vote: Fleshlight.

Reactions: Johnkennedy19
D

deleted1138933

The best masturbation toy I have owned and used is the Fuck Me Silly Mega Masturbator by Pipedream Products. I give it 10 stars. I cannot thank the creators at Pipedream Products enough for the best invention ever created.

I was very hesitant about purchasing this product, but after discussing the matter with a few buddies, they suggested it would do me good, and they talked me into it. I am so grateful they did.

After the first use I had absolutely no regrets. It is worth every cent and probably the best investment I've made in myself. If you do the calculations on how much you spend on a date, this baby pays for itself after just a couple of uses.

As a single guy who does not have a steady partner for sexual release, this is the best thing available. I do not use it every day, but when I do, WOW!!! I can use it and fuck it in any way and position I desire. The weight is perfect: light enough for easy manageability, and heavy enough for realism. While fucking it doggie style or cowgirl, the weight pushes to fuck back.

A guy can always easily relieve himself with a hand job. However, for ultimate sexual tension release, you cannot beat the physical, psychological, physiological, and dare I say (to some degree) emotional, realistic sexual pleasure of thrusting, penetrating, "making love", and fucking this provides. Mount it on top of a "body" of pillows, unleash your fantasies, let your imagination run wild, and your masturbatory experiences will be elevated to another level; from mere masturbation to the most realistically fantastic, solo fuck-session you can imagine.

I highly recommend it to any guy - single or partnered - who needs to find an extra source for sexual outlet or just spice up his sex life or masturbatory experiences. As men we all have sexual needs, wants, and desires. There is no need to feel embarrassed, ashamed, guilty or apologize for having them, for taking care of them, or for how we take care of them. If you are considering purchasing it, leave all hesitations behind, and go for it. Believe me, I guarantee you will not regret it.

The only drawback may be its size for storage if you need discretion, may be an issue due to its size, and cleaning sometimes may be a tad bit burdensome. Other than that, its great.

Reactions: akonio and Krusader

mrsparkle

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
For me, a simple cock ring makes for a great JO experience. I put it on the base of my cock before I get hard, and when I do get hard, stroking my increased-girth shaft and extra-swollen head really turns me on. Also, for those of you who don't have the luxury of owning a Fleshlight (which I don't), try fucking an inexpensive wine carafe instead. A carafe is a glass wine decanter with the perfect shape for sticking your dick into (ask me how I know). You'll need some lube for this, but I've found that good lube doesn't provide the friction necessary for a good result. Use Vaseline for a tighter feel, unless you're super-girthy like over 6". I'm 5.7" around, and find that Vaseline gives me the perfect suction and pressure with each up-and-down stroke. And the accompanying farting sounds as the air escapes and enters the carafe are second only to genuine "cunt farts" when the same thing happens when fucking a real vagina.

PervyMcGee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i'm embarrassed to say but years ago i bought a "Danni's Cybersex Fantasy Boobs" sex toy. basically a large set of silicon boobs that you could tit fuck. total waste of money. that's my confession for the day. i bought one of those Tena masturbator eggs and that was pretty awesome. don't think they would be suitable for guys with large dicks though.

Reactions: deleted1138933

PervyMcGee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Reactions: deleted1138933
D

deleted1138933

because it looked like this! Danni's Fantasy Pleasureskin Boobs Stroker on topcosales

really not very satisfying at all. i think i got off more just thinking about tit fucking a nice set of tits more than the toy itself. But i still managed to cum all over them. lol!

Ok, cool. Nothing to be ashamed of though. I went through quite a few toys before finding what gave me the satisfaction and release I was looking for. Its ok to experiment, nothing to be embarrases about to satisfy our neefs

Reactions: PervyMcGee