Best Man/Best Friend fucking my fiancee

D_Aude_Dios

Account Disabled
Media
My fiancee and I have started within the past 4 months just doing threesomes with another guy. The guy that we allow to fuck my fiancee just happens to be my best friend and my best man in my wedding that will happen next year. I am 22 she is 21. Going into this it was just going to be that me and her wanted to be video'd having sex. Well I told her the only person i would trust is my friend. So before we asked him if he would video us. I kinda brought up well what happens if he asks to join. My fiancee and i talked about it and I told her well if he is bigger than I am and you are ok with it then i dont mind that he joins since I would be there. It would be a turn on if he was bigger. Well I asked him how big he was that we was wondering and he told me. He is 8 inches long and pretty thick. So i told my fiancee that and I am only 6inches and not thick. So i was ok with her fucking him so that she got a big dick since i couldnt give that to her. Well long story short now I allow her and him to fuck as long as I am there to join or watch. Recently i told her that it would be hot for her to fuck him without me there then come over after she fucks him and we fuck. So that will happen soon. But we have done threesomes for about 4 months now. And she loves his big dick. She says that it feels better than mine because of the size but he doesnt work it like i can and there is not the intamacy and passion and love like when me and her have sex. But i enjoy watching her get fucked by his big dick. Our 2nd time we was going to do double penetration one in ass one in pussy. And I slipped and went in her pussy too. It was well lubed up with lube and pussy cum. When i went in me and him both was in her pussy at once and she said that she felt the best feeling ever in her life!!!
Does anyone else have something like this that has occured. I hope that being open and allowing her to fuck him with me there is going to cause her to not ever have to cheat because she knows she can fuck anyone with me there.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds like you 3 have it all comfortable at this time
Happy for yous all, long may it continue
everyones sexual needs being met
Wouldn't be everyones ideal or cuppa t, but you 3 are not everyone, and have found what suits, Great i think.
You obviously dont need my endorsement haha, but i did want to acknowledge your thread, and you 3
All the BEST Matey ..

never occurred with me, its quite unique
i was allowed to perve on my x Partner his wife eventually, and another M several times
think my Partner got off on that? ha

tmc

Cherished Member
Media
wow that sucks, if you would've gotten her to get her best female friend to film/threesome instead of your best male friend you'd be living almost every guys dream.

t_o

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh another incoherent babble with little grammar and punctuation. Love it. You're doing a good job letting your bet friend fuck your soon to be wife. I am sure it will make for a lasting marriage. We will be sure to add it to the book of wtf were you thinking.

Reactions: Buenni12

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Post the vid!

Str to the Sequel i reckon.

actually create & make it into a TV season where the guy learns he is suffering with SPS and so infatuated with the best friend realizes he is REALLY Gay and is totally submissive to the larger (by a long shot) best friend
She eventually takes a backseat role (like after a week) and just 'looks on' most of the time .. till she gets pissed off because of the neglect, and departs out of there Gay Life forever (say within a week and a 1/2)

Shit
re-reading, i must be Fn bored ..... i am OFF

Last edited:

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My fiancee and I have started within the past 4 months just doing threesomes with another guy. The guy that we allow to fuck my fiancee just happens to be my best friend and my best man in my wedding that will happen next year. I am 22 she is 21. Going into this it was just going to be that me and her wanted to be video'd having sex. Well I told her the only person i would trust is my friend. So before we asked him if he would video us. I kinda brought up well what happens if he asks to join. My fiancee and i talked about it and I told her well if he is bigger than I am and you are ok with it then i dont mind that he joins since I would be there. It would be a turn on if he was bigger. Well I asked him how big he was that we was wondering and he told me. He is 8 inches long and pretty thick. So i told my fiancee that and I am only 6inches and not thick. So i was ok with her fucking him so that she got a big dick since i couldnt give that to her. Well long story short now I allow her and him to fuck as long as I am there to join or watch. Recently i told her that it would be hot for her to fuck him without me there then come over after she fucks him and we fuck. So that will happen soon. But we have done threesomes for about 4 months now. And she loves his big dick. She says that it feels better than mine because of the size but he doesnt work it like i can and there is not the intamacy and passion and love like when me and her have sex. But i enjoy watching her get fucked by his big dick. Our 2nd time we was going to do double penetration one in ass one in pussy. And I slipped and went in her pussy too. It was well lubed up with lube and pussy cum. When i went in me and him both was in her pussy at once and she said that she felt the best feeling ever in her life!!!
Does anyone else have something like this that has occured. I hope that being open and allowing her to fuck him with me there is going to cause her to not ever have to cheat because she knows she can fuck anyone with me there.
fappity fappity fap fap

I dunno if this is a good idea. If it's true (which again, I'm not sure of), I'd say it's MORE likely to make her cheat. She knows what she could be having, and that you'll roll over and let her fuck whoever she wants to.

Sorry, doesn't sound good. :/

tmc

Cherished Member
Media
Hmmm

And gays aren't allowed to marry because they're a threat to the sanctity of the institution. Even those 70 year old lesbians who've never dreamed of fucking someone other than the person they love.

Think about it.

ahahahaha i was thinking that too! very unfair for gay people to not be able to get married when straight people do dumb stuff like this.

can someone maybe explain to me what the hell is the point of getting married if you're still going to fuck other people? the whole fetish of purposely having another man fuck your wife is so bizarre i'll never understand it. what exactly is considered "cheating" in this type of relationship where you've already decided it's okay to fuck other people?? i guess it must work for certain other people's relationships in the world since swinging is a "thing" but i really don't get it; it's very strange to me since faithfulness is basically the biggest (if not the entire) point of getting married...

8pointfive

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh another incoherent babble with little grammar and punctuation. Love it. You're doing a good job letting your bet friend fuck your soon to be wife. I am sure it will make for a lasting marriage. We will be sure to add it to the book of wtf were you thinking.

LOL awesome.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I kinda don't think this marriage will ever take place.....:AR15firing: Just guessing!....:yup:

tweedledum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My only concern is: you're truly going to wed at 23?
You have, let's say, on open relationship, and you're gonna marry your dear 22 years old beloved girlfriend who LOVES to have sex with the big cock of your best friend and best man.
I'd wait.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Hmmm

And gays aren't allowed to marry because they're a threat to the sanctity of the institution. Even those 70 year old lesbians who've never dreamed of fucking someone other than the person they love.

Think about it.

I'm of the Peter Griffin of Family Guy school of thought on this,

“If gays want to get married and be miserable like the rest of us I say we should let them.”