Best Man/Best Friend fucking my fiancee

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh another incoherent babble with little grammar and punctuation. Love it. You're doing a good job letting your bet friend fuck your soon to be wife. I am sure it will make for a lasting marriage. We will be sure to add it to the book of wtf were you thinking.

Hmmm

And gays aren't allowed to marry because they're a threat to the sanctity of the institution. Even those 70 year old lesbians who've never dreamed of fucking someone other than the person they love.

Think about it.

fappity fappity fap fap

I have nothing more to add.

This whole thing is absurd in the extreme.

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also I never ever would do anything with another man sorry.

Really?

But i enjoy watching her get fucked by his big dick. Our 2nd time we was going to do double penetration one in ass one in pussy. And I slipped and went in her pussy too. It was well lubed up with lube and pussy cum. When i went in me and him both was in her pussy at once and she said that she felt the best feeling ever in her life!!!

Seems that ship has already sailed...

B_verilux

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, definitely file this under 'what the fuck was I thinking'? This has got to be the stupidest decision any guy has ever made. lol

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You won't have sex with another man; but, have you thought what it would be like having your best male friend in your bed with you and your wife for the rest of your life? It would surprise me if he ever gets married, given this arrangement!

Reactions: Allan S.

interestedchap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The original post has to be fake or be some type of troll because no MAN or even WOMAN should dare do such before a supposed marriage. Im guessing both these people have never attended church or even a wedding ceremony to hear actually what marriage is. I dont ever recall going to a wedding and hearing, your marriage shall now be made better by your friends larger dick.

Pitty culture today is going to the gutter. Not so long ago people were virgins until their wedding nights and once they did make love there was non of this nonsense of lets invite more people to join our most intimate act.

If the OP is telling a real story, I hope that marriage doesnt go through because it'll be such a sham and I can only pray for the kid that pops out looking like the friend daddy doesnt talk to anymore.

Q Vee

Sexy Member
Media
Great story - does anything ever happen between you and your bes friend or while you are happy to see each other hard and fucking, there is no idead of exploring things together?

I have about 10-15 vids. Also I never ever would do anything with another man sorry.

Really?

Seems that ship has already sailed...

I have nothing more to add.

This whole thing is absurd in the extreme.

:popcorn:Waitng for the.... "We had been drinking alot and my BF was fucking my fiance good and deep, like always, and I decided to get up close and stuck my face right in there to watch the action. It was so hot, I started lickin around her pussy, and his shaft would slide over my lips sometimes; his nuts hitting my face. All the time I'm strokin my dick. After seein' him go so deep in my girl, I decided I was goin in deep too! Without saying anything I lubed my dick, a lot! She was on her back knees folded and he was hittin' it on his knees and legs spread. He has little ass, so his hole was right there. They must have thought I was gonna DP her again. Instead I laid down on his back and rubbed my dick head against his hole. He kept goin, tellin me I missed. I said but it feels so good and popped through his first ring. That sent him deeper into her but I kept it in and pushed in more, and he yelled out. She yellled! and I moaned OMG! to the tightest feeling around my dick in a long time. I ground in a some more and he bucked back to try to get me off. Instead I went in deeper and we both let out sounds that we never heard before. I pushed back deeper and he went deeper into the pussy, and I kept up with him. She gasped for air. Everything stopped as we were all still for bit. Then I put my hands on his back and held him down and pulled out a bit. He moaned and then I went back in. He just lay there now and I began strokin' his newly popped cherry and by extension fuckin my wife with his big 8in. It was the first time I ever felt like I was the big dog in the room. It was the most awesome, loudest, hottest sex any us ever had. We had all tested clean from the start so when I came in his ass and he came in her and she came, it was beyond compare! We talked afterwards and decided that as long as he gets my fiance's pussy, I get his ass. And if he wants my ass he'll have to bring his some pussy of his own into the picture. Maybe on the honeymoon!..."

But, that is just my imagination, I doubt anything like that could ever really happen.
:147:

Last edited:

drewww

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If the OP is telling a real story, I hope that marriage doesnt go through because it'll be such a sham and I can only pray for the kid that pops out looking like the friend daddy doesnt talk to anymore.
meh, I don't really agree with this. There's a difference between play and intimacy. Maybe promiscuity isn't healthy, but I don't think it's true that it makes the marriage a sham.

Also don't really think OP is real lol, but just responding in theory if this situation existed.

rugger89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:popcorn:Waitng for the.... "We had been drinking alot and my BF was fucking my fiance good and deep, like always, and I decided to get up close and stuck my face right in there to watch the action. It was so hot, I started lickin around her pussy, and his shaft would slide over my lips sometimes; his nuts hitting my face. All the time I'm strokin my dick. After seein' him go so deep in my girl, I decided I was goin in deep too! Without saying anything I lubed my dick, a lot! She was on her back knees folded and he was hittin' it on his knees and legs spread. He has little ass, so his hole was right there. They must have thought I was gonna DP her again. Instead I laid down on his back and rubbed my dick head against his hole. He kept goin, tellin me I missed. I said but it feels so good and popped through his first ring. That sent him deeper into her but I kept it in and pushed in more, and he yelled out. She yellled! and I moaned OMG! to the tightest feeling around my dick in a long time. I ground in a some more and he bucked back to try to get me off. Instead I went in deeper and we both let out sounds that we never heard before. I pushed back deeper and he went deeper into the pussy, and I kept up with him. She gasped for air. Everything stopped as we were all still for bit. Then I put my hands on his back and held him down and pulled out a bit. He moaned and then I went back in. He just lay there now and I began strokin' his newly popped cherry and by extension fuckin my wife with his big 8in. It was the first time I ever felt like I was the big dog in the room. It was the most awesome, loudest, hottest sex any us ever had. We had all tested clean from the start so when I came in his ass and he came in her and she came, it was beyond compare! We talked afterwards and decided that as long as he gets my fiance's pussy, I get his ass. And if he wants my ass he'll have to bring his some pussy of his own into the picture. Maybe on the honeymoon!..."

But, that is just my imagination, I doubt anything like that could ever really happen.
:147:

Bahaha. Now that's a good story

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
1. Take some classes in general English usage and grammar.

2. Skip the wedding, it will only save you the costs of a divorce oh, about three months down the line.

brockli

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sounds hot! But its wild they you let your best man fuck your soon to be wife. When you DP her and both of your cocks touch and nearly rub together, does it turn you on?

Can’t believe the OP’s story.

But just in case it is real, he should start making some quick moves on the best friend. She is not going to be in the picture very long. Too many big dicks in the world – too little time.

Besides, the OP has much more invested in his best friend than he does his girlfriend or his marriage so he should keep working that angle.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Two is company; three is a crowd. I think it is all sick. In a sense you are being used and are using both of them... It won't last. You will regret the whole thing.

manofatlanta

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think it's great. Remember that she said the big dick guy lacked the skills and intimacy she has with her husband-to-be.

Personally, I hope I can find an LTR kind of woman who enjoys MFM's. If the couple remains honest with each other, then they can share these sexy times and keep their own sex life interesting. How many married couples out there have dead sex lives?? Too many in my opinion.

And don't even get me started on DVP (Double Vaginal Penetration)... one of the best sexual experiences out there!

I have a couple of male friends I've told about DVP's. The best response was a close friend that said he had to be the only dick in the room. His loss!

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As a person who has been in the best long term relationship of his life, I thing that fact that we swing has been a big help in making us happy with each other. Because we swing, there has never been any jealousy by either of us, we enjoy watching and hearing the other be sexually pleasured, and we do not ever have any concern that the other will leave for one of our play partners. So, we salute you and think you may be on the road to long term happiness.