Best penis pump?

omar90

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm a beginner in the topic of penis pump, but have been wanting to start pumping for a while. Which penis pump (brand) would you recommend for a beginner? Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance,

jjslpsg

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You could use an air based or a water based pump. In my experience the water-based is more comfortable. Whichever, you choose make sure that it is built to last. The cheap ones, simply won't hold up. I personally like the Bathmate. I have noticed a definite increase in girth (while not a great amount, 1/4") it is still encouraging to see that it does work. My length has increased 1/8" It takes a month of so to figure how to best use the pump so be patient. You have to tailor the time intervals, rest times and the duration of the pumping session for your body. Follow the guideline from the manufacturer which should give a good starting point. Don't get discouraged, since it takes time to see results.

omar90

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thank you for the response, jjslpsg.

Might be a dumb questions, but are the gains permanent? do you they become permanent over time?

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thanks jjslpsg.

Thanks KingEspadas. Nice pics! How much gain did you achieve over those 18 months?

I was around 6.5 x 4.3 18 months ago and now i'm around 7.8 x 5, some might be growth from age but I think are a lot of it is from pumping.