Best position or way to eat your own cum?

aaron_curious

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have on occasion done it that way, laying on my back and my legs up, bending over and shooting it right down into my mouth.
Generally though, I just shoot it into my hand and lick it up.

I usually do it the legs over the head method. First time I tried I got some in my eye and that was a bitch! My suggestion would be throw on some old sunglasses untill you get your aim down:wink:

Try cumming in a condom 2-3 times, save it (refridge) then warm it up when you are in a place where you can jo and enjoy it. Use a condom every time and eat the supply you saved from before. You will enjoy it more this way, unless of course you are actually able to suck your cock when you cum. Nothing like sucking sperm from a climaxing cock.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Interesting that almost all the reply, including myself is 50%or more straight. What does cum taste like for those who have done this. I get a sense that it feels like egg yolk since to me it looks like it. Never thought of doing this but this thread is facinating for its respondents who have.

Reactions: evolution

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Usually..legs flipped over your head, almost folding your lower body over your upper body. This will allow you better control. I like to hold off, just for a few, and allow the cum to ooze out slowly, right into my open mouth.

iron_mike

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
what a lovely thing!
legs in the air is always good, feels amazing knowing whats comming, AYE?
also if u cant bring youself to swallow after you have cummed (common) the keeping it till later is handy.

Sweet! maybe u could send me some of urs? :D Awesome cock to by the way!!!

lowhangers335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Im fortunate enough to be able to shoot right into my mouth after a good edging and with a 2-3 day load. It doesnt happen every time but usually. I just lay back, head on 2 pillows and do it. The first two spurts are the strongest and thats what I get in my open mouth. Very hot.

pajoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My favorite way to eat my own cum is with my legs over my head and aim for my open mouth and I have done this so often that my aim is good and I usually get all my cum and swallow it. My GF loves to see me eat my cum and she often gives me a handjob, catches all the cum in her hand and puts it in my mouth.

Reactions: grifkami

I can get some of the tip of my dick in my mouth, so I get really close to cumming, put my legs up on something, lean way forward, wrap my mouth around my cockhead, and blow. I have also done the feet on the wall thing too and can generally get more of my dick in my mouth doing it that way, but that seems like alot of trouble when I can just lean over and blow.