Best position or way to eat your own cum?

iron_mike

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Topicboi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hehe glad you liked. Well I usually taste pretty neutral. Sometimes sweet. I've tasted other guys and there can be a bitter weird taste which I virtually never had so mines easy to swallow :)

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With my feet and legs up and arched over my head, my hard cock is just a few inches from my lips, so I can open my mouth and drop the load right in...neat and sweet.

mentaldish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just shoot in my hand and lick it up. I used to do the feet up against the wall trick and occasionally I will save some loads in a condom and then drink them later on.

lars_19722000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello!
I been in the position several times. I mostly end up spraying it on my chest or on the floor next to me. But a couple of times i have had a shot on my chin or lips. I have a fantas of shooting the full load into my mouth., As a "straight" guy I have some difficulties of doing this. But as I am in the mood I really would like to, but when it is time I chicken out.....

Last edited:

D_bna05jxq

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've used the wall method before but the best was when I was able to suck myself and shoot straight in my mouth. It was pretty hot until I came then I was like wtf did I just do. :08:

Reactions: evolution

D_jrys0414

Account Disabled
Media
I'd like o try eating my cum .... But I kinda need some help ... If anyone interested in a c2c encouragement session ... I'd be very grateful ....

Stevenjones2481 is my yahoo and skype id

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My favorite as of lately is via one of my Fleshlight Flights. They have a transparent cup attachment that is now available that screws on. So after I shoot, I just tile it down until all the cum is in the cup, unscrew it and drink it down.

Mine's neutral, no real taste at all that I can discern. If I eat some pineapple, or drink some pineapple juice, I can taste some sweetness. Nothing excessive, just a hint of it.

To those of you who chicken out after you cum: just do it. It's not going to kill you. It does not taste horrid. The first couple times swallow it down real quick. After that you'll find yourself letting it linger a bit before swallowing. :eek::biggrin1:

Oh btw: at 52 I can still easily do the Yoga Plow position. On back, feet on floor above my head. Cock pointed straight at my mouth from about two inches away. Can't miss, have not hit my eye in some 38 years doing this (yes I learned this at an early age). ;-)

Last edited: