Best reaction to your size for the first time (legal age only)

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always find the best reactions are the little unspoken expressions. Especially, the first subconscious reactions. I can't really describe them, but you can tell from their expression that they like what they see. :)

When I would have sex with my fiancé, now my wife, when she laid on her side and I would enter her and drive my cock really hard, she would say "oooh baby, I can feel you at my wall!" I knew I was hitting it right!

category8

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always find the best reactions are the little unspoken expressions. Especially, the first subconscious reactions. I can't really describe them, but you can tell from their expression that they like what they see. :)

I agree. The body language reactions are better than verbal ones in that they are more authentic. There is no lying or exaggeration in subconscious reactions! The only bad thing is that they don't play well in this thread. How can I really describe the flicker in my ex's eyes that basically said "wow, that is nice!" when she saw and touched my cock for the first time?

Reactions: pauzudo

1) my fist time, as a teenager, with a woman who was several years older and had had one previous partner: "I feel so full!"
2) with a woman from AdultFriendFinder. When she first saw me up close in person: "will that fit inside me?" As I got fully inside her, she gasped, "OMG, size DOES matter!"
3) at my first and only FMF threesome, where one woman knew me well and the other was with me for the first time, as I entered the new friend: "oh!" My old friend said, "I know! Right?"

And oh my but I get hard remembering all of these!
FWIW, the sexy lady who said "oh!" in number 3) above can be admired nude by going to my recent post on stumbling across someone you know nude in a Tumblr: http://www.lpsg.com/418869-stumbling-across-a-nude-pic.html :smile:

knite_crawlur

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So glad to see this thread back. Here's my list of reactions, solidly put into memory (all 18+)

1. Didn't lose my virginity until 19 in college. When I did, it was to a very petite 20 year old. The first time we fooled around, I heard an audible gasp when she pulled my pants down and then she proceeded to give me a handy. Later that week, we were driving in my car and she was being kind of quiet and I said, "what's up?" and she was like, "I can't stop thinking about the other night." And I said, "what about?" to which she yells with hand motions, "YOU'RE HUGE!!!" Turns out she liked the idea of the big D more than the big D itself as she used to only be able to take me after getting drunk. One night after I pounded her very hard, she was walking bow-legged the next 2 days. From then out, she gave the nickname "Magnum Man" among her girlfriends.

2. Later in college, dated this bomber (Asian chick with Ds) who told me that it was "ri-DICK-ulous." Apparently, she told all her friends about me and told me, "Lisa (her best friend) would never have sex with you."

3. Had a girl break my heart a couple of times, but after 9/11, we were both living near New York and so we had a fling that lasted about 2 months. She had a very small mouth but gave the most unique and incredible BJs ever because she was a professional singer/had great lung capacity. She could only get her mouth around the tip of my dick, but then she's just hoover it from there and she'd swallow every drop. One day we were talking about sex and she just blurts out, "you are quite well endowed you know." I stupidly retorted, "I know." when I should have said, "really?"

4. I met this girl online and she played it coy in person. We decided that long distance was a problem and so are just friends. We talk from time to time. We were chatting on skype last year after I'd been through a breakup and she was propping me up telling me what a nice, attractive, kind person I was. Then she wrote, "... plus, you have a HUGE dick, which is a plus." I wrote back, "really? huge?" She just matter of factly replied, "trust me... H-U-G-E"

5. The all-time best reaction came from this chick I dated on a rebound... she was 12 years older than me (I was 30, she was 42) and she worked out every day, had a rocking body, and she was batshit crazy. After she pulled down my pants, her mouth went agape, she stared and then she looked up at the sky and exclaimed, "the fuck me gods have answered my prayers." I had to end it after 2 months because the depths of her crazy literally almost got me killed, but holy shit we had fun while it lasted.

I've shown off to a few women online over the years too and have gotten some great comments:
*It looks like a dinosaur!
*How are you so big? Is that real?
*It's not just long. It's sooo thick. Usually guys have one or the other.
*You are blessed! (2 girls, who started clapping)
*Holy shit! (in various forms)
*No fucking way. You would break me in two.
*(one girl to another) Can you imagine sitting on that?
*That cannot be real!
*Woh! Bigger than I thought. WOW
*holy god!
*What do you take for that? I'm pretty sure its abnormal
*(mouth wide open for 20 secs)... damn

That's all for now, but I have some others I could share...

D

deleted484273

I was with a fling of mine in college when she asked me if it was ok to put her hand down my pants. I was fine with it but it was funny when she got down there and said with all seriousness "is it supposed to be this big"? Poor naïve girl... I could never get anything more than an HJ out of her. Maybe she was scared

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I spoke to a woman years later after having a one night stand with her while we were both in school. We were catching up, and chatting like "remember that one time we hooked up randomly..." and as the conversation went on, she started to open up... Apparently she was interested in a lot more than just a one night stand after seeing my cock. She went on to confess

"you should know you're the biggest I've ever had... No one has ever come close to you"

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dated an insecure yet gorgeous girl once, she had it goin on but didn't have a lot of confidence.... She made up for this by constantly one upping her friends by bragging about her boyfriends giant cock... then she'd tell me the story later on of how the conversation went... she loved to tease me and flaunt me that way. It might not have been the healthiest relationship, but it was fun for a while... She would brag to her best friends, her co-workers, her roommates, even to her sister... She would tease me like no other too, sometimes sitting me down on a chair and pulling my cock out stroke me, she'd measure me with her hands, and loved taking control over me. I could tell a few stories about this girl but one of my favorites was years later, after we dated, one of her old roommates approached me, and dropped this line on me

"So yea I used to live with this girl back in college who used to brag to me all the time about her man's humongous dick...."

Reactions: Kevin Smalls

Mr Gargantua

Admired Member
Media
The best reaction I had was a quite one. The guy sat on the bed with his underwear still on, I stood in front of him and dropped my pants and underwear together. I had a semi and it looked massive... his eyes widened, he grabbed my cock with one hand and his own cock in the other, squeezed mine gently and a few seconds later he came in his underwear.
I smiled and he apologized, I said "no problem and don't worry, you will come again" :)

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I didn't realize that the original thread was deleted! Too bad they could have just deleted the offending posts and let the thread stand. Oh well.

Some memorable reactions (all of legal age!):
The first woman to get her hands, and mouth, on me looked up at me after she had gotten me to full hardness.
She didn't say anything, so I asked her "What?" She responded "You're huge!"
I responded "Really?" and she said "Yes ... if only ..."
I said "If only, what?" She said "If only you had a condom"
I said "I do have condoms!", proceeded to get one, put it on and then loose my virginity!

The second woman to get her hands (and more) on me said something like "you're big" and she said that I was hung like a black guy (she was black-Hispanic)

Other reactions:
"Hmm, big boy!"
"You're so big and thick!"
"Oh my!"
.. and another just gave me two thumbs up, after I had just given her a very thorough and satisfying fuck.

I love when I enter a woman in missionary position, as I can see the look on her face as I enter her and slide deep inside. That 'look' never, ever gets old!

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
recent trip to the medical clinic (thought it was a rash, but, apparently, a friend's pet's now got fleas... too)
Doctor was... busty, about 10 yrs younger than me (and, married). Her first reaction was "damn, your wife is lucky". I told her I had none. As she was examining me, she was a little bit rougher than needed (but, not hurtful rough)..Her response after that was that I was "abnormally thick" and "should see a doctor about that" She gave me a "personal referral" to another doctor.. her private number..

Dumbass I am.. I lost it

Thebigkd

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first time I slept with my girlfriend(now wife), we were sitting on the couch making out when all of the sudden she asked "Would you like to spend the night?". Well I answered "Sure" She stood up and took my hand and led me down the hall to the bedroom.I don't know how she did it but when I turned the corner all I saw was her naked ass climbing on to the bed.She rolled over and took on of those greek goddess poses on her side, her full breast hanging there and gave me a cute little smile. I though "Damn." Then I realized it was my turn to get undressed. As I dropped my pants she said "Well we're going to have some fun"

Oh she still takes that pose for me.Sorry she won't let me show the smile. pose.jpg